Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New servers

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Saru on Jan 26 2009, 02:25 PM, said:

Do you get that when you try to use them in a post or is it when you open the little emoticon drop down menu ?

It was showing up in the bigger box and not in the smaller drop down, I seen it a coule time myself but so far this afternoon I have not seen it,

Coming back to say that the page changes are doing better now it seems, Also I have not recieved the server issue today, Yay  Good Job Saru, thumbsup.gif

All the best;

TFF

Edited by thefinalfrontier, 26 January 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#47    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

Saru on Jan 26 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

Do you get that when you try to use them in a post or is it when you open the little emoticon drop down menu ?

It's when I try to use them in a post. When I click back and reply without them it's fine.

#48    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Saru, THANK YOU!!!  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

I was actually thinking of messaging you about the slow load times I had been encountering more and more often lately.  Today I actually noticed things seemed to be running very smoothly and then I noticed this post.

You're the man, Saru!  Three cheers from me for keeping this a grade-A site all around.  I don't know any discussion forums that are better.

Posted Image

#49    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

I'm still having problems with the emoticons. The rest of the forum works great otherwise.

#50    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

Never mind.  original.gif

Edited by theSOURCE, 27 January 2009 - 07:41 PM.

#51    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,347 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

I've made some changes to tackle the issue described above, are you still having the same problem with the emoticons now ?

#52    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Saru on Jan 27 2009, 02:44 PM, said:

I've made some changes to tackle the issue described above, are you still having the same problem with the emoticons now ?

I have had some trouble with the large emoticans window today (not the drop down feature), Seems like when I open the window for them they are slow and sometimes will not load at all,

#53    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

thefinalfrontier on Jan 27 2009, 05:43 PM, said:

I have had some trouble with the large emoticans window today (not the drop down feature), Seems like when I open the window for them they are slow and sometimes will not load at all,

Issue is solved, No more problems with emotican feature,,

Good work,  original.gif

#54    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:41 AM

When i try to refresh it will refresh three or four time's before i can see the page, Am i the only one having this problem?.... unsure.gif It does it really fast then the page load's...

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#55    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,067 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:08 AM

I'm still getting times when the website won't connect for a few minutes at a time.  It happened just now for about five minutes.  Yesterday around 12 or 1pm (my local time) it did the same for about ten minutes.  And a few days ago (I can't recall exactly when), I couldn't get on for about five minutes.  All other websites were working fine, but this specific site simply wasn't loading.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#56    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,347 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:50 AM

Does it happen at the same time each day ? If so its likely to be our daily backup cycle.

#57    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 27,067 posts

• Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

No.  Today's happened at about 8pm, the previous happened closer to 1pm'ish (my local time, of course).  At least, that's what I remember, I guess it's possible, I'm not always online at the same time every day, particularly now that work's back, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks original.gif

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users