Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

picture and souls story - what is it?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    super.superstitious

super.superstitious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

so i was watching the show called 'a haunting' today and this episode was about a picture of a man who was dead and well i didn't see the entire episode, but the beginning was about how they say that pictures take a piece of a person's soul. so maybe it's all b.s. but i was wondering what the story was? i found it captivating and now i want to know the story, but i don't feel like looking it up really.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

#2    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:37 AM

dumblondy622 on Jan 22 2009, 03:44 AM, said:

i found it  but i don't feel like looking it up really.

it does not take much to sit on a chair and hit google  blink.gif Lol...  tongue.gif

Edited by Ms_Katsipoulis, 23 January 2009 - 04:22 PM.

****DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMITS WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON****

#3    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

dumblondy622 on Jan 21 2009, 08:44 PM, said:

so i was watching the show called 'a haunting' today and this episode was about a picture of a man who was dead and well i didn't see the entire episode, but the beginning was about how they say that pictures take a piece of a person's soul. so maybe it's all b.s. but i was wondering what the story was? i found it captivating and now i want to know the story, but i don't feel like looking it up really.
I don't believe this is in any the case, you know the old horror movies just to have someone over in a country like example Brazil jungles and a archeology crew looking for treasure and there is always this one character Taking pictures...well the photographer is warned "don't take the natives picture they think it captures their soul"  blah blah...I believe this is where that comes from, but on a different note I do enjoy "A Haunting" and this is supposed to based on true stories, and for this seasoned horror flick fan it still at least has the "shiver Factor"  LOL...If its the episode with the soldier in the pic, she finally gets him to cross over and all is well:)

Aanica, you friendly neighborhood movie Critic.. tongue.gif

EDIT: what else my spelling..original.gif

Edited by Aanica, 23 January 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#4    super.superstitious

super.superstitious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

Aanica on Jan 23 2009, 10:28 AM, said:

I don't believe this is in any the case, you know the old horror movies just to have someone over in a country like example Brazil jungles and a archeology crew looking for treasure and there is always this one character Taking pictures...well the photographer is warned "don't take the natives picture they think it captures their soul"  blah blah...I believe this is where that comes from, but on a different note I do enjoy "A Haunting" and this is supposed to based on true stories, and for this seasoned horror flick fan it still at least has the "shiver Factor"  LOL...If its the episode with the soldier in the pic, she finally gets him to cross over and all is well:)

yeah i just wanted to get an actual story on it. i love 'a haunting'! it was the one with the soldier actually. thanks for telling me what happens =] i thought that would probably be the ending, but i didn't wanna miss it all.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

#5    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

"pictures take a piece of a soul" never heard that one, nor do I believe it.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users