Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would Obama still be president....

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

Pavot on Jan 28 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

The U.S. Precedential Office is a Four Year Ring, Baby! And you as the Prez cannot take a hell of a beating from every side you best walk away, this has been proven many times over and that was is still bleeding out…

The People are going to have to save their own Necks, and they know it, leadership comes in and pulls all the ropes tight, but people here should have been creating victory gardens and helping out every house hold, but they were doe eyes in the head lights and wallowed in the Banking systems sick mud wallows called credit card deals and special rates, people dove into the banks pockets and the only way it can turn around if the People pull their heads out, and Help each other just as they did in hard times in the U.S. and burn the Banking Higher Ups right into the ground and berry them with the Privet jests and all, you know Tar and Feather their assess.. The People are who are going to save the People…

My Eyes, My interest is in watching upon how Obama handles the Lobbyist in the ring.   Will he Kick them down or buckle and become spongy,  of course nothing like Goergy was, (G.W. Bush not G. Washington), I see he is a very intelligent man but it is only the dance within the Ring, a few jabs so what!!  My Grandmother jabs and has a hell of a Upper cut, I know because my Grandfather Beat the Hell out of here and violently so, but she was Irish,  He got old and she didn’t forget him.  Bush was Punched silly do to his own Blunders, we have seen Obama’s Hook, ok, we have seen his dance it’s cool Baby, but let’s see if he can take a beating like a Man, take a Beating and stand back up to them all, because when your Top Dog you have know it’s coming down and you better have the know how to use those teeth, I want to know if he go all ten (Four years) and live through it Like Mr. Jack Johnson…And then he will fight again for another Ten…

Lobbyists are a major concern of mine as well. Lets see what he's got up his sleeve. I'm in noway beholden to this guy. i voted for him because I like his policies, lets see just how effective they are, if at all. Then we'll have something to argue about. that being said, I like your post but how is it applicable to the thread?

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman, 29 January 2009 - 03:54 AM.

#92    peter leonard gates

peter leonard gates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Galactic alignment ? What's the mystery?
    Simple geometry. Beware your vanity!

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

Pavot on Jan 29 2009, 03:28 AM, said:

The U.S. Precedential Office is a Four Year Ring, Baby! And if can take a hell of a beating from every side you best walk away, this has been proven many times over and that was is still bleeding out…

The People are going to have to save their own Necks, and they know it, leadership comes in and pulls all the ropes tight, but people here should have been creating victory gardens and helping out every house hold, but they were doe eyes in the head lights and wallowed in the Banking systems sick mud wallows called credit card deals and special rates, people dove into the banks pockets and the only way it can turn around if the People pull their heads out, and Help each other just as they did in hard times in the U.S. and burn the Banking Higher Ups right into the ground and berry them with the Privet jests and all, you know Tar and Feather their assess.. The People are who are going to save the People…

My Eyes, My interest is in watching upon how Obama handles the Lobbyist in the ring.   Will he Kick them down or buckle and become spongy,  of course nothing like Goergy was, (G.W. Bush not G. Washington), I see he is a very intelligent man but it is only the dance within the Ring, a few jabs so what!!  My Grandmother jabs and has a hell of a Upper cut, I know because my Grandfather Beat the Hell out of here and violently so, but she was Irish,  He got old and she didn’t forget him.  Bush was Punched silly do to his own Blunders, we have seen Obama’s Hook, ok, we have seen his dance it’s cool Baby, but let’s see if he can take a beating like a Man, take a Beating and stand back up to them all, because when your Top Dog you have know it’s coming down and you better have the know how to use those teeth, I want to know if he go all ten (Four years) and live through it Like Mr. Jack Johnson…And then he will fight again for another Ten…

Of course you're right And I love da way ya talk all punchy, but am I right in saying that Obama is the first ever avowedly Zionist US president. Does he therefore support any "Back to Africa" movement and if he does, which African country, or countries would he suggest African Americans should go back to form their  new state?
By the way, what is "100% Black/White"? I just started a new thread to find out if there's any capitalist, communist or transcendental answer to this question.

Is there anything mysterious about gactic alignment? The Astronomer Royal, Sir Martin Rees seems to regard it as old hat. What I am interested in is how these Mayas knew about it a millenium ago, as well as the circumference of The Earth, when the Christian orthodoxy was that our world is flat. I have no answer.

#93    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

A better question.

Would Clinton or Bush have won if they were Asian? Indian? Native? Arab?

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#94    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:59 AM

InHuman on Jan 28 2009, 10:57 PM, said:

A better question.

Would Clinton or Bush have won if they were Asian? Indian? Native? Arab?

Lol, while we're at it how about if they were Smurf..or Snork even? Maybe Ewok or klingon?

#95    Plainbob13

Plainbob13

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:10 AM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Jan 28 2009, 09:54 PM, said:

Lobbyists are a major concern of mine as well. Lets see what he's got up his sleeve. I'm in noway beholden to this guy. i voted for him because I like his policies, lets see just how effective they are, if at all. Then we'll have something to argue about. that being said, I like your post but how is it applicable to the thread?

I hope he does take them, the lobbyists out or tighten the rules on them. But the Question i have is if he proposes a law on lobbyists to the congress and senate. How will they act? A lot of them seem to be bought and paid for. Would it get passed or would  our senators and congressmen stop it. I don't see a lot of them giving up thier extra paychecks and future jobs.

#96    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:26 AM

Plainbob13 on Jan 28 2009, 11:10 PM, said:

I hope he does take them, the lobbyists out or tighten the rules on them. But the Question i have is if he proposes a law on lobbyists to the congress and senate. How will they act? A lot of them seem to be bought and paid for. Would it get passed or would  our senators and congressmen stop it. I don't see a lot of them giving up thier extra paychecks and future jobs.

That's where we the voters come in. If he proposes a ban on lobyying and they don't pass it. Vote em' out.

#97    Kevin7557

Kevin7557

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

• This is just a shell. Even if you were to strike it down another would rise in its place. I am infinite! QAI

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Jan 28 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

Furthermore, based upon the demographics from his own source the average percentage of black democrats that voted in the primaries is 19.2% i'm sorry but that isn't enough for them to have won th primary for Obama, even if they voted 100% in his favor. (They didn't. That data wasn't even collected in some cases. Another indication as to why exit polls are not all that accurate. The avg percentage from locations that did collect it was 82.3%) Any way you slice it according to his own data. he is wrong wrong wrong. Couldn't be more wrong.
I think the issue here, is that Repoman looked at the stats for S. Carolina or some other state, and went ahead and applied it to the rest of the primaries.
Not very accurate to say th least.

g'night

Yes but the final polls showed that blacks voted in high numbers in the 90 percentile range with a range of inaccuracy which also can be used to show a pattern toward voting habbits of the demographic though of course you have to also factor in a rate of difference for people changing their minds.
Also while they may be inaccurate if you can't show a more accurate graph of votes then you have to go with your current and most accurate data. Which would be the one he posted. This is also would be supported by final vote turn out and way they voted in the main election. Seriously you under estimate them. I am sure if you look you can find plenty of clips of black community leaders talking about well in blunt form support people who are black and about discrimination of the black race. Which leads to crap like this happening. This also goes along with the get out the vote message which resulted in high voter turn out.

The U.S. Precedential Office is a Four Year Ring, Baby! And you as the Prez cannot take a hell of a beating from every side you best walk away, this has been proven many times over and that was is still bleeding out…

My Eyes, My interest is in watching upon how Obama handles the Lobbyist in the ring.   Will he Kick them down or buckle and become spongy,  of course nothing like Goergy was, (G.W. Bush not G. Washington), I see he is a very intelligent man but it is only the dance within the Ring, a few jabs so what!!  My Grandmother jabs has one hell of a Upper cut, I know because my Grandfather Beat the Hell out of her and violently so, but she was Irish,  He got old and she didn’t forget him.  Bush was Punched silly do to his own Blunders, we have seen Obama’s Hook, ok, we have seen his dance it’s cool Baby, but let’s see if he can take a beating like a Man, take a Beating and stand back up to them all, because when your Top Dog you have know it’s coming down and you better have the know how to use those teeth, I want to know if he go all ten (Four years) and live through it Like Mr. Jack Johnson…And then he will fight again for another Ten…

Dude you need to look at the Obama is so thread near the end. And check out some of those links. He is already taking money from lobbyists.

Edited by Kevin7557, 29 January 2009 - 06:23 AM.

Be good or the Boogeyman will come and get you and punish you for your sins.

Posted Image
Deus est vigilo vos. Nos es vigilo deus.
That Jesus Christ guy is getting some terrible lag... it took him 3 days to respawn!

#98    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:47 AM

Kevin7557 on Jan 29 2009, 01:21 AM, said:

Yes but the final polls showed that blacks voted in high numbers in the 90 percentile range with a range of inaccuracy which also can be used to show a pattern toward voting habbits of the demographic though of course you have to also factor in a rate of difference for people changing their minds.
Also while they may be inaccurate if you can't show a more accurate graph of votes then you have to go with your current and most accurate data. Which would be the one he posted. This is also would be supported by final vote turn out and way they voted in the main election. Seriously you under estimate them. I am sure if you look you can find plenty of clips of black community leaders talking about well in blunt form support people who are black and about discrimination of the black race. Which leads to crap like this happening. This also goes along with the get out the vote message which resulted in high voter turn out.

Ummm..... guy.... My numbers are based upon his data. Which shows the percentage of black democratic voters who voted for Obama to be to be around 83% thats not 90%. and...As I stated before, there were states that didn't track black voter demographics. Furthermore, based upon his own data, the avg. percentage of black democratic voters in the primaries was 19.2 % there is no way, no how, that they alone determined the outcome of the democratic primaries. Sorry man. It's mathematically impossible.
These percentages come from his own source. I'm not even gonna get into exit poll accuracy. There's no need too.
The debate is over man.

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman, 29 January 2009 - 06:57 AM.

#99    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:23 AM

peter leonard gates on Jan 28 2009, 10:57 PM, said:

By the way, what is "100% Black/White"? I just started a new thread to find out if there's any capitalist, communist or transcendental answer to this question.
geek.gif ph34r.gif alien.gif devil.gif wub.gif

Judging by the replies to your thread, I'd say "No".
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=145741

Edited by Repoman, 09 February 2009 - 12:25 AM.

#100    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Jan 29 2009, 01:47 AM, said:

Ummm..... guy.... My numbers are based upon his data. Which shows the percentage of black democratic voters who voted for Obama to be to be around 83% thats not 90%. and...As I stated before, there were states that didn't track black voter demographics. Furthermore, based upon his own data, the avg. percentage of black democratic voters in the primaries was 19.2 % there is no way, no how, that they alone determined the outcome of the democratic primaries. Sorry man. It's mathematically impossible.
These percentages come from his own source. I'm not even gonna get into exit poll accuracy. There's no need too.
The debate is over man.
I'll take that as a long, convoluted way of saying you agree with me. Much appreciation :holds fist out in the air for you to bump against with your fist:.

#101    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

Repoman on Feb 8 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

I'll take that as a long, convoluted way of saying you agree with me. Much appreciation :holds fist out in the air for you to bump against with your fist:.

I'll give ya a fist bump anytime bro!!!  As I previously stated... The percentages of black democratic voters who voted for Obama is 83%... not over 90% as previously stated. The most telling statistic however is that blacks only made up 19.2 percent of democratic voters that participated in the primaries. Once again.... There is no way that blacks alone determined Obama's nomination even if 100% of them voted for him. Acoording to the stats you quoted anyway. If that is what you qualify as agreeing with you... Then sure. I agree with you!

#102    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,778 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

i've thought about this and i have 2 points to make.

if roles were reversed and mcain was black and obama was white then would obama still be president? yes. i feel no matter who the candidate for the democrats was, the american people were extremely tired of the republicans and a change was coming in that respect. its just a shame that people actually think theres a difference...

although in saying that, i do believe that if obama had been white, then he wouldnt have beaten hilary clinton...

although im just a simple farm boy - what do i know original.gif

#103    Hansel

Hansel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Neognosis on Jan 22 2009, 07:21 PM, said:

If McCain was a democrat, meaning most of his platform would have been totally different, he probably would have won too. I think that country blames a lot of the problems with the economy and the war in Iraq and the state of healthcare on the repulicans, whether that's right or not.

I blame every piece of **** in our Congress and Senate. Sometimes i wonder if Pelosi and her crew are worse than Obama. Like ive always said the President is nothing more than a required signature.

To find yourself, think for yourself
Socrates 469 BC

#104    Kevin7557

Kevin7557

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

• This is just a shell. Even if you were to strike it down another would rise in its place. I am infinite! QAI

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Dr. Peter Venkman on Jan 29 2009, 02:47 AM, said:

The debate is over man.

There you go.
My point was you can't dismiss another math unless you have better math or idea in this circumstance. I get what your saying. Personally I recently had a pharmacy screw up. They didn't fill my pill bottle all the way cause they didn't have enough pills. Later the claimed they had. Yet mathmatically I could have only consummed X amount of pills given my current rate of consumption and that doesn't even factor in the times I forget to take my second dose. Clearly they were lieing.
My bad.

Be good or the Boogeyman will come and get you and punish you for your sins.

Posted Image
Deus est vigilo vos. Nos es vigilo deus.
That Jesus Christ guy is getting some terrible lag... it took him 3 days to respawn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users