Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian UFO witnessed taking up water.

karl 12

The Gosford UFO incident of 1994 where several upstanding and highly credible townsfolk including business owners,policemen,retired academics etc.. witnessed an unknown object taking up water from a lake:

The witnessess describe a brightly lit object hovering over the lake emitting five shafts of light whilst the water was frothing and bubbling beneath it.

There are many more accounts of UFOs witnessed taking on water - it seems the more you look into this subject,the more cases you find.

Conventional:

http://www.waterufo.net/tow.php

Unconventional:

http://www.waterufo.net/tow2.php

Russian UFO empties lake:

http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v10/rnd1021.shtml

Chile UFO empties lake:

http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/chilelake.shtml

Australian UFO empties 10,000 gallon water tank:

http://www.theozfiles.com/rosedale.html

Water UFO /USO research:

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

I remember reading about one incident (Forgive me, I don't remember where,) that involved a UFO hovering over a lake. It was witnessed by a large number of people, the sighting lasted a pretty good stretch of time. The UFO was said to be firing a beam down into the lake before eventually flying away.

It was witnessed by even more people later, because it came back and did it again - Hovered over the lake, and fired beams down into the water before departing.

There was a story about a USO being seen by a huge amount of people many years ago in Canada i believe i'm going to see if i can find the story it went on for many night's and in fact when it first hit the water people throught a plane had crashed and went out to the lake to look for anyone who might have survived...

I remember ufo files had a short spot for this phenomenon. I do not know what aliens want with water. Maybe they are trying to find out a way to protect themselves from the water. :unsure2:

Other Water UFO report from Indonesia:

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1801801.php

Recently we reported a UFO sighting in Argentina involving a number of UFOs seen rising from a lake in the province of Entre Rios on January 2 2009 by numerous witnesses. Now we have received reports of a very similar sighting in Indonesia. The parallels are striking and raise many questions

Speculation:

The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water ascending from the surface of the water, up to the craft. The terminology generally used in the description of the observation is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses the UFO.

http://www.waterufo.net/tow2.php

linked-image

Edited by karl 12

My friend was hunting in Finland an seen a large craft with 2 smaller crafts sucking up tubes of water after 20 minutes they flew into the bigger on an flew off, by the way he was gonna shoot at it but was paralysed the whole time, he said no fear no pain just couldent move . this guy dosent tell storys, i belive him , he is solid.

an interesting site... UFO Piracy... stealing our resources...

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0508/ufo-piracy-print.html

:yes:

Is Geopolitics Being Driven by "UFO Piracy"?

As noted above, throughout the history of UFOlogy there have been repeated instances of what has been described as electronic interference from UFOs around the world. This disruption has been assumed to be an inadvertent event or a consequence of electromagnetic anomalies resulting from UFO power sources.

However, this is simply an assumption, speculation. It has occurred to the authors that the draining of electricity from power sources and power lines would be indistinguishable from "interference" or "brownouts." History shows that UFOs have been seen taking not only electricity out of power lines but also stealing water from reservoirs. A 30-foot lake disappeared in Argentina overnight after a UFO event there recently. Electrical sparks and vorticular colums of water rising up into UFOs have been reported around the world.

Perhaps, we have been too naïve to realized until now that this pirating, i.e. theft of Earth's energy resources may be one of the major reasons for UFO activities around Earth. The possibility that an Alien Presence is leeching energy (as well as human and animal biological material) may be one of the most closely guarded secrets of the world's governments.

Imagine for a moment, if a large proportion of the electrical power losses, power surges, blackouts and brownouts, "power cuts" as they are called in England, are the result of UFO piracy, a leeching of the power produced by industrialized nations as well as 3rd World countries global on global scale. The rolling power blackouts associated with UFO overflights could well be refueling or re-charging operations for their crafts, stealing energy resources, which, of course, must be paid for by "the consumer." Are Californians alone really to blame for the power crises that they are experiencing and which are growing worse and worse every year?

We cannot be sure yet, but officialdom's maintenance of UFO denial and UFO secrecy, thus, very easily shifts the burden of the cost for such power resource exploitation from the UFO pirates to the private citizen.

My friend was hunting in Finland an seen a large craft with 2 smaller crafts sucking up tubes of water after 20 minutes they flew into the bigger on an flew off, by the way he was gonna shoot at it but was paralysed the whole time, he said no fear no pain just couldent move . this guy dosent tell storys, i belive him , he is solid.

Louie thanks for the reply,thats a very interesting account-he could report it to MUFON who are quite well respected and have been collating people's sightings for years now.

Heres the form,I think he'd be suprised just how many other people have had similar experiences.

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.htm

Cheers

There was a story about a USO being seen by a huge amount of people many years ago in Canada i believe i'm going to see if i can find the story it went on for many night's and in fact when it first hit the water people throught a plane had crashed and went out to the lake to look for anyone who might have survived...

Isis,there are a suprising number of Canadian UFO reports-especialy near large bodies of water.

Heres an intruiging account by two geologists from British Columbia in 1965:

On the sunny July morning in 1965 that John Hembling, geologist and exploration manager for a mining company, and a companion geologist stepped from a helicopter atop a mountain ridge in north-central British Columbia they expected it would be another routine day of reconnaissance and survey.

"It was about 10 o'clock and we had just set up our equipment after the helicopter left," Hembllng told us, "when we saw a silvery object, shining in the sun, appear over a small ridge below us. It had a flattened-out look and our first reaction was that it was some kind of delta-wing aircraft. We soon realized it was not."

Facing west away from the sun, with the object below them about half a mile away, they had a clear view of what was happening.

"The object was about 50 ft. in diameter," he said. "On top of its dome there was a little knob, and around the base of the dome there were circular markings. They might have been some kind of riveting, or even windows. They were a bit too small to tell.

"Below these, on the face of the disc itself, there were larger rectangular markings which could have been glass or metallic. Our impression was that they were windows. As far as we could see, there were three of them."

As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."

During this procedure the observers were conscious of a humming sound from the object "like a quiet electric motor." With its appendage in the lake, the disc then rotated slowly like a water-borne top until its "windows" faced the two men. “We had a distinct feeling It knew we were there," Hembling said.

After remaining in that position for about eight minutes---as the men judged it--the object withdrew its "pipe" as carefully as it had lowered it.

"It climbed slowly, then all of a sudden it was off," Hembling said. "It shot over the ridge, made a sharp turn without skidding and was out of sight in about 20 seconds. We figured it had gone 20 or 25 miles by the time it disappeared." That would give it a speed of at least 3,600 m.p.h.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/1965britishcolumbia.html

More cases involving UFOs and water:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/ufosandwater.html

Cheers

If it is ET's, they probably get pretty thirsty traveling all those light years to and fro. Maybe they use planets like Earth as refill and rest points, then off they go to another Earth like planet, kind of planet hoping thier way to wherever they are going. I'm sure that when and if humanity gains the ability to travel through space, in a decent expedient way, that we will surely do the same thing. Planet hop, from either base to base or hospitable planet to hospitable planet.

I had just realised while typing that out that if that were true, and to go out on a long limb of speculation here, then perhaps the beings that would visit our world would be more like us because they come from a world much like Earth, and require water as well for thier livelihoods. Perhaps the really weird and truly alien looking species are all going to planets like Jupiter or Saturn because that to them is hospitable, because thier home worlds are gas giants.

Who says they're taking water..Maybe they're putting something into it :o

Thats a good point. I wonder if anyone has tested the waters after this has happened, and compared the samples to samples taken , for whatever reason, before the event occurred.

Could be........

post-52682-1234249111_thumb.jpg

very interesting this is the first I've heard of this type of ufo account.

Who says they're taking water..Maybe they're putting something into it :o

I guess if they travel around the universe, earth could be just another one of their 'test subjects'.

...or maybe they are sampling the water. After all, life did start there, right? Maybe they are looking for earths 'life building blocks' so they can create humans back on their planet :P. They might want slaves...lol.

I guess if they travel around the universe, earth could be just another one of their 'test subjects'.

...or maybe they are sampling the water. After all, life did start there, right? Maybe they are looking for earths 'life building blocks' so they can create humans back on their planet :P. They might want slaves...lol.

They've seen the way we treat our planet... I doubt they'd try and breed us. They're better off sticking to robots! :P

• 2 weeks later...
This is an interesting vid: :)

:lol: Excellent video! I'd say it sums us up very nicely. Hopefully we'll get it together before that conclusion occurs.

But frankly, I do believe that would be a sound reason why ET may not wish to engage in communication with us. We are unstable, and do foolishly destructive things. We have natures to us that are very dangerous. I don't blame them, if they exist, for not wanting to be our friends.

It's kinda interesting to speculate that advanced aliens DO NOT INSTALL WATER RECYCLING DEVICE in the crafts.

If they do exist and they are in fact 'collecting' this water, then they are also going to be 'collecting' an awful lot (1,000's in a single drop) of 'earthlife'. Protozoans, bacteria, viruses, algae, fish, tadpoles, frogs, etc.,etc.

I can't even read the mind of a fellow human being, so if aliens do exist, how could we possibly fathom 'their' intentions. I hope, for 'their' sakes, that 'they've' watched "War of the Worlds".

LMAO, Thats a good one Karl; Probly truth in it too,

name='doesnt_matter' post='2761186' date='Feb 23 2009, 05:20 AM'

But frankly, I do believe that would be a sound reason why ET may not wish to engage in communication with us.

We are unstable, and do foolishly destructive things. We have natures to us that are very dangerous. I don't blame them, if they exist, for not wanting to be our friends.

Over the last century,through successive wars, we've killed over 100 million of our own kind so you may have a point ;)

Edited by karl 12

Human beings would be the most interesting aspect of our planet because we have things no other life on our planet has and that is civilization and culture. For this reason alone I believe we would be worth observing or eradicating.

Taking up water makes no sense, sure they could be sampling the life but I'm sure they could do this without taking up such huge amounts of water. They wouldn't want the water because it is abundant everywhere in the universe.

I personally doubt the stories told about UFO's taking on water because it's not logical

Human beings would be the most interesting aspect of our planet because we have things no other life on our planet has and that is civilization and culture. For this reason alone I believe we would be worth observing or eradicating.

Taking up water makes no sense, sure they could be sampling the life but I'm sure they could do this without taking up such huge amounts of water. They wouldn't want the water because it is abundant everywhere in the universe.

I personally doubt the stories told about UFO's taking on water because it's not logical

Maybe they like BIG 'aquariums'? B)

It was just a case of their coolant system needing a refill.I did wonder out of all these people why one of them did not have a camera or video with them.I see reports and vids but im always sceptical..why is that? It seems to go on forever this possibility without it ever becoming a fact that we are visted by an alien creatures.I am really waiting for the big one with television cameras etc..