Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

gama ray bursts from black hole and 2012

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#91    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

• * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

Lilly on Feb 14 2009, 01:20 PM, said:

Yes, you absolutely have to provide source links.

I'm going to give you some good advice now: These forums are here for discussion if everyone just ignored one another how would discussion ever take place? So, (here comes the advice part) perhaps you need to be more tolerant of those with whom you disagree, and try actually discussing things with them.

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking , as in , its clear that most people here are anti exo-science(s)

i recomend listening to R C HOAGLAND's most recent lecture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxqIwOjvm0...E07&index=8

Edited by timfix, 14 February 2009 - 06:24 PM.

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#92    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

timfix on Feb 14 2009, 11:07 AM, said:

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking.

just as when someones attacked by parasites?

you don't lower your guard and let them take over

So do you have the links or is this just more made up stories? It is the rule and even you have to follow them.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#93    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

timfix on Feb 13 2009, 10:18 PM, said:

...and yes im listening now as ai type, since i multi task and yes i can type fast ,everone wonders how me of all people learned such skills....

You multi-task!  Well, that's great!
It seems apparent that you type fast...often very fast.

Note the difference between what follows and what you typed above:

...and yes I'm listening now as I type, as I am a multi-tasker.  And yes...I can type fast.  Everyone wonders how me, of all people, learned such skills."

Now that syntax and grammer, punctuation, and spelling have been established, I should point out that typing without those things in mind tends to make what you write sound less than articulate.

Further, given the character of your posts and the manner in which you write them; is it supposed to be unusual that EVERYONE wonders how you of all people learned (i.e., claim to have) such skills?

#94    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,588 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

timfix on Feb 14 2009, 05:07 PM, said:

yet ,when someone isn't on the same page ,metaphorically speaking , as in , its clear that most people here are anti exo-science(s)

"Exo sciences"? That's a new one.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#95    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

Emma_Acid on Feb 16 2009, 05:58 AM, said:

"Exo sciences"? That's a new one.

That word sounds better than Exopolitics Emma and thats all it is;

Regards;

TFF

#96    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

timfix on Feb 7 2009, 07:22 PM, said:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: johnk81.

View this post
Un-ignore johnk81

I hope that someone didn't get offended about the validity of my thread here??

understand this:

black hole =bh's create gama ray bursts-grb 's

in '12 we line up with gc-galatic center ,therefore feeling the full blunt of the stream ,perhaps more gr will impact?

cosmic rays -crs ... google them and type in cosmic rays effect  weather . you will see its a valid claim. yes there is a debate going on but the scientific community alway debates, its the nature of a over programed mind with info overload . i've done my research and came to a  educated conclusion.

again gr's are more intense then cr's .

yet since i can think out of the box im seeing that so what if they effect climate perhaps they could effect our soul body and many other cosmic energies, or subtle forces or .... we will see ... i presume nothing .

the mayans were smart sob's  : )

that we know and ....  one interpretation i read about '12 said that a galactic beam reaches earth then. now , i never did much research on that particulair prediction but have found many other opinions on what will happen. I believe that its x factor event where it wont be that one day dec 12 yet as ive said a 3 yr period of transmutative forces . Now, will i come back here and say i told you so , probably not. But i will wish the best for everyone regardless if your advanced or completely inept or negative.

Okay, now there's no doubt that we 'may' be bombarded by 'more' Gamma Rays than normal, but the gamma ray bursts being projected out of the Black hole in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy, is not going to be pointed toward the Earth whilst we enter the Galactic Alignment.

So therefore, no we won't be barbequed... We will on the other hand, have an amazing set of eclipses. original.gif 3 to be exact.

**EDITED - spelling

Edited by Resonance, 16 February 2009 - 05:42 PM.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."  
- Socrates

#97    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

MID on Feb 14 2009, 02:49 PM, said:

You multi-task!  Well, that's great!
It seems apparent that you type fast...often very fast.

Note the difference between what follows and what you typed above:

...and yes I'm listening now as I type, as I am a multi-tasker.  And yes...I can type fast.  Everyone wonders how me, of all people, learned such skills."

Now that syntax and grammer, punctuation, and spelling have been established, I should point out that typing without those things in mind tends to make what you write sound less than articulate.

Further, given the character of your posts and the manner in which you write them; is it supposed to be unusual that EVERYONE wonders how you of all people learned (i.e., claim to have) such skills?

Haha.. Well, i would have to agree with Mr. MID here..
Punctuation 'does' help with the interpretation of what you are trying to tell us....
So, please, take a break from your 'many' skills.... such as 'typing fast', and explain to us, what the heck you mean by .... lets see.... everything you've posted?!

- Socrates

#98    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

Resonance on Feb 16 2009, 06:44 PM, said:

Haha.. Well, i would have to agree with Mr. MID here..
Punctuation 'does' help with the interpretation of what you are trying to tell us....
So, please, take a break from your 'many' skills.... such as 'typing fast', and explain to us, what the heck you mean by .... lets see.... everything you've posted?!

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

and yes i do not need to repost my earlier comments that explains the topic at hand

its clear to me that you chose ridicule instead of facing the fact that theres a answer /theory for the warming and whats most likley to come

yet when facing stress some need to vent,thus i can see why you make such comments.

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#99    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

timfix on Feb 16 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis

and yes i do not need to repost my earlier comments that explains the topic at hand

its clear to me that you chose ridicule instead of facing the fact that theres a answer /theory for the warming and whats most likley to come

yet when facing stress some need to vent,thus i can see why you make such comments.

Well, i first off was not 'venting' par say.....
So, think what you will.
Secondly, i like to read things that make sense. If you don't punctuate correctly, you can be easilly misinterpreted.
Most of your posts are soo gramatically incorrect, that it's hard to understand what you're saying.
I wasn't being anal-retentive either, so please spare me the 'dictionary.com' copy & paste BS.

- Socrates

#100    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

Emma_Acid on Feb 13 2009, 02:29 AM, said:

And what would you prefer, peer review by youtube? Peer view by you? How exactly would you like it to work?

Ooooh, check out the impotent rage.

I'm sorry that science doesn't work the way you want it too - you know, wildly believing the least probably explanation, disregarding evidence, etc etc.

It is clear you have no idea how science fundamentally operates. So because there is no scientific consensus on "2012 prophecies", it means that science is an evil, monolithic entity built up to crush all dissenting voices?

No it isn't. Science, by its very definition, functions by being challenged and changed. If it didn't, we'd be living in the dark ages. And you furiously trawling through your "OMG MAYUN PROPHECY!!!!11one" websites won't make a jot of difference: you're wrong. Simply, fundamentally, crucially wrong.

All of that was quoted from a scientist in an article to the scientific journal.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pidgin hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#101    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

some of you guys need to watch the lord of the flies again and see if you identify with any of the characters
CODE
[/code][code]
CODE
[/code][code]
CODE
[/code][code]
CODE
[/code][code]

Edited by timfix, 17 February 2009 - 03:52 AM.

#102    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:50 AM

think out side the box ,for christ sakes

this will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-eeCZrfWY...feature=related

#103    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

validation

r c hoagland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-eeCZrfWY...feature=related

#104    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,299 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:40 AM

timfix on Feb 16 2009, 07:55 PM, said:

More pearls of wisdom from the inept and willfully ignorant...

Oh, and another garbage Hoagland video too... rolleyes.gif

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#105    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,588 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:43 AM

timfix on Feb 16 2009, 09:59 PM, said:

10 points to whoever can spot which bit was cut and pasted from somewhere else.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users