Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Creating the Thoughtform/Tulpa

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

nakajima01 on Feb 16 2009, 01:21 PM, said:

Help. Whenever I try to imagine Gareth, i see him like a blonde-hair little boy w/ VEYR DEEP eyes, and I feel that he is evil! xD Seriously, i can't visualize things as they are, i mean, it's not consistent xD. What are you guys doing btw, making stories or saying things that you had visualized?

To try to make him more real - just imagining he's there and making it more than that.  You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination.  This is done in the experiment by writing - now we're all going to think he's an evil child!!!  So I say lets not.. lol.. lets think of him as a very sweet boy.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#17    clubfoot O.M.G.

clubfoot O.M.G.

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,283 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

Oriana on Feb 16 2009, 06:59 PM, said:

To try to make him more real - just imagining he's there and making it more than that.  You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination.  This is done in the experiment by writing - now we're all going to think he's an evil child!!!  So I say lets not.. lol.. lets think of him as a very sweet boy.

Left-fielder incoming.
Gareth is a welsh name meaning, "old". It was also the name of a knight from Arthurian legend who was the son of Lot and Morgause, King Arthur's sister, making him Arthur's nephew. If you want some more ideas try reading, Tennyson's "Idyll", but make sure that you've got the panadol ready, its a longish read.  grin2.gif

*edit: Whoops, the name of that Idyll is "Gareth and Lynette".

Edited by clubfoot, 16 February 2009 - 10:57 PM.

#18    nakajima01

nakajima01

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• Let knowledge not blind but enlighten.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:33 AM

Oh ok, I'm trying to concentrate harder xD.

#19    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Whenever I call Gareth to my presence he appears in a swirling vortex of light and energy, and as it dissipates the energy takes the form of a small child and he steps out of it.  

"salutations"  says he, I am here to do your bidding.

I smile at Gareth who is still a child and yet seems to be older somehow than last time, as if some time has passed.  
"How are you Gareth?"  I ask him and he says he is fine and we talk about life.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#20    nakajima01

nakajima01

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:44 PM

So creating stories about Gareth will help?

You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination

I do believe that he is already existing (I only believe) but his form is not yet done, i mean his appearance, I get a hard time imagining his appearance xD.

And again I ask

What should be the time allowance visualizing Gareth?

I don't have time all day xD. Is there a deadline in this experiment?

#21    Plainbob13

Plainbob13

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

huh.gif  no.gif

#22    Initiate

Initiate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:54 AM

You are playing with fire ,It is best to not create them, but since you have been created is to know Administer the injury. Fortunately for those profane thought-forms generated "almost unconscious" usually of short duration.

#23    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hi Najikama.

If you really want to imagine Gareth there and that he is real, you have to focus, first of all relax, take a few deep breaths and when you are ready, just imagine touching the thoughtform, what do his clothes feel like? His hair, is it soft and silky or rough like a little boys?  He is sweet and angelic, you must not think of him as evil, you must think of this one as a loving child and yet he is very knowledgeable.  Do not be discouraged.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#24    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,637 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

"How are you Gareth?" I ask him and he says he is fine and we talk about life.

So, I was intrigued. Does Gareth ever talk about himself? What, if anything, does he say about his life?

Posted Image

#25    Supernaturally Enhanced

Supernaturally Enhanced

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:15 AM

Can someone clue me in one what the heck a tulpa is and how a human has the power to create something like this?

#26    nakajima01

nakajima01

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:46 AM

Hi Najikama.

If you really want to imagine Gareth there and that he is real, you have to focus, first of all relax, take a few deep breaths and when you are ready, just imagine touching the thoughtform, what do his clothes feel like? His hair, is it soft and silky or rough like a little boys? He is sweet and angelic, you must not think of him as evil, you must think of this one as a loving child and yet he is very knowledgeable. Do not be discouraged.

Is it best to meditate before doing this? Or can I start visualizing hard immediately?

So, I was intrigued. Does Gareth ever talk about himself? What, if anything, does he say about his life?

Hmm..

Can someone clue me in one what the heck a tulpa is and how a human has the power to create something like this?

Our mind is a mystery itself, I think there may be something it can do other than processing information and such, I personally participate in this experiment to test it myself xD (but I hardly visualize xD)

#27    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,637 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

This should get you up to speed; same OP as the current thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=139077

Posted Image

#28    nohands

nohands

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:38 AM

I guess it is always good to create non human,,...that could be limitless

I was born crying, I die crying,
Why i cant remember the days of the past..
Internal silence Keep it...
im going gone insane...
I must be infinite!!!

#29    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

Can someone please explain to me, what it is we are trying to achieve. I may decide to try and help if I like what I hear.

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#30    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,637 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Howdy, Heart. Been a while. Hope all is well.

Check out the thread linked in post 27, and maybe Google "philip experiments".

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users