Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Hitler and the secret satanic cult


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

    Stinky Cheese

  • Member
  • 6,874 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

  • Oops.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:36 AM

Melioth on Mar 5 2009, 12:35 PM, said:

And wasn't Hitler jewish at a point in his life?


Even if his father WAS, which as has been mentioned, is a if, he himself was not.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#32    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,527 posts
  • Joined:30 Sep 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:02 AM

ShadowSot on Mar 8 2009, 02:36 AM, said:

Even if his father WAS, which as has been mentioned, is a if, he himself was not.


     Well, that's certainly the way you and I look at it, but to Anti-Semites he would have been half-Jewish.

     (Yes, I fully realize that there's no more a condition of being "half-Jewish" than there is of being "half-Catholic," but don't bother trying to explain that to a convinced anti-Semite.)



#33    Paracelse

Paracelse

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,074 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:France

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

Fighting69th on Feb 19 2009, 11:58 PM, said:

Hitler was a Free Mason who practiced witchcraft? Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Wewelsburg was to be used as Hitler's Camelot. He even had a round table installed for his "knights": Himmler, Göring, etc. I believe he even wanted to inter the remains of fallen members of the Waffen-SS who had received the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross there. This article needs to be taken with about 100 pounds of salt.

Wewelsbourg was Himmler's castle not Hitler... don't get confused.  This article needs to be taken with a grain of salt but you should start studying history books a bit more.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#34    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,527 posts
  • Joined:30 Sep 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

Also, did Goering have all that much truck with Himmler and Wewelsbourg? My understanding is that he didn't have much use for Himmler and privately regarded the SS as a gang of thugs.


#35    Cherokee Billie

Cherokee Billie

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • “I know God promises not to give me more than I can handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”

    - Mother Teresa

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

you are correct Goering did not care for most of the people that Hitler had in charge.  It has well been documented that Hitler studied hypnotic techniques, as he used it in his dynamic speeches.  This is part of what made him so appealing to people.  He understood manipulation.  Most leaders of Cults and  high powered military groups understand this conditioning.  

Cherokee Billie


Edited by Lottie, 27 March 2009 - 09:50 AM.


#36    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,527 posts
  • Joined:30 Sep 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

A story I heard years ago illustrates how effective a speaker Hitler must have been.

     Around 1930 a young Jesuit priest killed time by walking around the streets of downtown Berlin.

     He spotted a placard announcing a speech by Adolf Hitler that very afternoon. Since he'd never before seen Hitler in the flesh he decided to attend.

     The young priest left the auditorium a thoroughly convinced Nazi. He fully intended to spend the rest of his life in the service of this man Hitler.

     Three or four hours later, though, he came to his senses. He was aghast that he had fallen for such evil, anti-Christian nonsense.

     Yet he realized that if he ever heard Hitler speak again he would once again be under his spell, irredeemably so,  to the loss of his soul.

    The very next morning he applied to his superior and asked for and received a transfer to the United States.


#37    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

    devil's aunt

  • Member
  • 21,746 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Croatia/Sucamore Beach

  • Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

Another one… *sigh*

Why is it impossible for average person to note that Himmler and Hitler were two different guys?

As for the Himmler/Göbels relations, they hated each other because both saw themselves as most important after Hitler. Göbels was not disgusted or something with SS, he was simply jealous because this “gang of thugs” was not under his control. Thugs they were, but slightly more organized and influential than a gang.
In fact, nobody had more power in Reich, because they were not part of Wehrmacht, their head Himmler answered directly and only to Hitler. Which got more complicated and interesting when things started to fell apart but...  

Why am I wasting my time here?

Ah, yes.
The documentary from the OP is cheap attempt to use once again one extremely ugly but also extremely interesting period in history, without saying anything new, confirmed or important.
  
Wewelsburg was Himmler’s playground, and from everything I learned about it so far, it was a temple of new religion, partially based on old belief and partially on Himmler’s own fantasies. I don’t think it was satanic, though, unless pagan belief and egomania is satanic. Maybe we would know more about it if it wasn’t blown up and if it wasn’t so popular among important figures of SS to put a bullet in their head by the end of the war.

Hitler wasn’t Satanist either. The most plausible story (in my opinion, of course) is this: he decided to keep Christianity for a while, until people are ready to switch to new religion, that used old religion and old folk belief as well as new stuff, all mixed up together with Hitler as some sort of crossbreed between christian-like saviour and merge of few old gods.
For example, children in orphanages recited prayer to Hitler, not to Christian god.

Satanist by default has to acknowledge existence of Christian god in order to make Satan, fallen angel, existent in his mind. How can you have angel that rebelled against Yahweh if you don’t believe in Yahweh in the first place?
So if you have people who don’t believe middle-eastern god is in charge of this world, then you don’t have Satanists. End of story – in my opinion.
Why is this important anyway? It’s terminology, dependable of the personal beliefs of spectator, it doesn’t change or explain events.


Disclaimer: no, I don’t defend the ****ers, I just happen to be interested in that particular historical period.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#38    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

    devil's aunt

  • Member
  • 21,746 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Croatia/Sucamore Beach

  • Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

OldTimeRadio on Mar 24 2009, 06:54 PM, said:

A story I heard years ago illustrates how effective a speaker Hitler must have been.

     Around 1930 a young Jesuit priest killed time by walking around the streets of downtown Berlin.

     He spotted a placard announcing a speech by Adolf Hitler that very afternoon. Since he'd never before seen Hitler in the flesh he decided to attend.

     The young priest left the auditorium a thoroughly convinced Nazi. He fully intended to spend the rest of his life in the service of this man Hitler.

     Three or four hours later, though, he came to his senses. He was aghast that he had fallen for such evil, anti-Christian nonsense.

     Yet he realized that if he ever heard Hitler speak again he would once again be under his spell, irredeemably so,  to the loss of his soul.

    The very next morning he applied to his superior and asked for and received a transfer to the United States.

Interesting excuse. “Hitler made me do it” LOL I think it was far less esoteric. Hitler offered people feeling of importance, based on nothing else but their ethnicity. They all fell victims to their own desires, like desire to be powerful, not to Hitler’s spell.  IMHO, of course.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#39    trish1997

trish1997

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Louisville Ky

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

OldTimeRadio on Feb 24 2009, 03:16 AM, said:

Hitler was a Free Mason? But Anti-Semites of Hitler's ilk insist that the World is under the control of a so-called "Judaeo-Masonic Conspiracy." So why would Hitler have joined an organization which he erroneously believed was manipulated by Jews?




Good Question


#40    trish1997

trish1997

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Louisville Ky

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:38 PM

ShadowSot on Mar 8 2009, 01:36 AM, said:

Even if his father WAS, which as has been mentioned, is a if, he himself was not.



Its even been said that this is why he hated the jews with so much force, because his father ran out on him.


#41    ActaNonVerba

ActaNonVerba

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Matrix

  • Do not consider painful what is good for you.
    Euripides

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

The Waffen-SS Was no "Gang of Thugs" I agree with Helen (By the Way nice to see you again Helen) They where highly organized. I was recently required to do a Holocaust Project on the SS. Some groups particularly the Eistagruppel(SP?) or "Killing Squads" where sent in behind the Whermacht to kill suspected rebels/Jews. They could have been considered ruthless killers. But what you must realise that reffering to the SS as a whole as a Gang of Thugs would be silly. The Waffen-SS was the fighting force of the army. they where the first specail forces. The most important thing to rember is the NCO's had to go through basic with the grunts thus forming a bond that alloud them to fight with ruthless efficency. Almost like our 101st airborne but the 101st isnt a band of ruthless thugs are they. Further more there where conscripted battalions of the Waffen-SS. The general soldier carried out orders as they where told. Is the average american soldier a ruthless thug because when they bombed out afganastan(SP?) they killed thousand of civilins. The thing that bothers me is when people Make these sweeping generalazations.  Granted the higher ranking officers where most likely Ruthless also some branches did commit some atrocoties.

Disclaimers: I in no way support what these people did. Also excuse my spelling its not the best.

Sources

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsourc...t/waffenss.html

http://www.waffen-ss.no/waffen-ss-English.htm

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=...duleId=10007405


#42    ActaNonVerba

ActaNonVerba

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Matrix

  • Do not consider painful what is good for you.
    Euripides

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

Sorry double post

Edited by ActaNonVerba, 23 April 2009 - 02:36 AM.


#43    lordstanley

lordstanley

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Joined:02 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:New Mexico

  • .

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:50 AM

After all these years we still talk about Hitler, I think he would of loved that. He was crazy and smart, and if he knew that being a witch or anything else in that matter, would help him take over the world, he would of done it. That's what makes him a leader. Ugh


#44    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

    devil's aunt

  • Member
  • 21,746 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Croatia/Sucamore Beach

  • Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

lordstanley on Apr 23 2009, 04:50 AM, said:

After all these years we still talk about Hitler, I think he would of loved that. He was crazy and smart, and if he knew that being a witch or anything else in that matter, would help him take over the world, he would of done it. That's what makes him a leader. Ugh

Well, the comforting fact is that he certainly wouldn’t like the way we talk about him laugh.gif  I mean, he wanted to be a messiah and turned out to be the most famous loser of all times.



Hey, Acta, nice to see you too but I’m afraid acknowledging that Germans were human too is not welcomed theory today. We might get accused of being… well, you’ll see soon enough  laugh.gif  But since they haven’t fallen from Mars to fight WWII, I think, yes, they were human.
There were some seriously deranged men among SS, and war gave them opportunity to make their sick desires come true. In my personal opinion, such sickos can be found in any nation and any period. When regime is as insane as Hitler’s regime was, damage such people do affects more than one generation.
So it’s not something unique for Germans or WWII.

Is it time for a story?
There’s one nice old lady who was a girl in time of WWII. Not long before Mussolini got hanged upside-down ( yes.gif ) Romel’s men withdrawn from Africa and some of their units landed in this region. In village of Lipa they burned alive every single man, woman and child, all but one. That one was this sweet old lady. She happened to be in the near-by woods. German soldiers were searching for any villagers left in the woods too, so she hid in the bushes. But a soldier saw her.
He put his finger across his lips in a “shh” gesture and then started to make short moves with his hand, as in “run girl, run away”, pointing away from village, deeper in the woods. So she run, and haven’t stopped until she reached next village and warned people of Lipa’s fate.

When luck turned advancing partisan forces were killing German soldiers without trial or second thought. When I heard her story, I immediately asked myself – was this kind, sane man, who risked his life to help her, shot like a rabid dog when “his” side lost the war? Probably.

There are so many of similar stories. But to tell you the honest truth, it’s not easy to find sad but nice stories about SS. They were not just average people scooped from the street and thrown into the war. They knew exactly what they are about to do. Apart from the units from colourful countries like mine, or Bosnia. Those poor suckers got a surprise of their lifetime when they found themselves posing as cannon-fodder at the Stalingrad tongue.gif  Those who miraculously survived the war, could never come home because the very fact of once being in the SS meant instant death somewhere in the corn field, away from courts or stuff like that.  

What I’m trying to say is that picture is never clearly divided into black and white part, but wars are predominantly black on all sides. You don’t win a war by asking someone nicely to calm down. Once it starts, everyone who comes close will be either guilty either dead. So considering OP I don't think it has anything to do with demons, it's just human nature.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#45    ActaNonVerba

ActaNonVerba

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Matrix

  • Do not consider painful what is good for you.
    Euripides

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:55 AM

Helen of Annoy on Apr 23 2009, 08:28 PM, said:

Well, the comforting fact is that he certainly wouldn’t like the way we talk about him laugh.gif  I mean, he wanted to be a messiah and turned out to be the most famous loser of all times.



Hey, Acta, nice to see you too but I’m afraid acknowledging that Germans were human too is not welcomed theory today. We might get accused of being… well, you’ll see soon enough  laugh.gif  But since they haven’t fallen from Mars to fight WWII, I think, yes, they were human.
There were some seriously deranged men among SS, and war gave them opportunity to make their sick desires come true. In my personal opinion, such sickos can be found in any nation and any period. When regime is as insane as Hitler’s regime was, damage such people do affects more than one generation.
So it’s not something unique for Germans or WWII.

Is it time for a story?
There’s one nice old lady who was a girl in time of WWII. Not long before Mussolini got hanged upside-down ( yes.gif ) Romel’s men withdrawn from Africa and some of their units landed in this region. In village of Lipa they burned alive every single man, woman and child, all but one. That one was this sweet old lady. She happened to be in the near-by woods. German soldiers were searching for any villagers left in the woods too, so she hid in the bushes. But a soldier saw her.
He put his finger across his lips in a “shh” gesture and then started to make short moves with his hand, as in “run girl, run away”, pointing away from village, deeper in the woods. So she run, and haven’t stopped until she reached next village and warned people of Lipa’s fate.

When luck turned advancing partisan forces were killing German soldiers without trial or second thought. When I heard her story, I immediately asked myself – was this kind, sane man, who risked his life to help her, shot like a rabid dog when “his” side lost the war? Probably.

There are so many of similar stories. But to tell you the honest truth, it’s not easy to find sad but nice stories about SS. They were not just average people scooped from the street and thrown into the war. They knew exactly what they are about to do. Apart from the units from colourful countries like mine, or Bosnia. Those poor suckers got a surprise of their lifetime when they found themselves posing as cannon-fodder at the Stalingrad tongue.gif  Those who miraculously survived the war, could never come home because the very fact of once being in the SS meant instant death somewhere in the corn field, away from courts or stuff like that.  

What I’m trying to say is that picture is never clearly divided into black and white part, but wars are predominantly black on all sides. You don’t win a war by asking someone nicely to calm down. Once it starts, everyone who comes close will be either guilty either dead. So considering OP I don't think it has anything to do with demons, it's just human nature.


Helen I understand what you are saying. But there where active Conscripted members of SS battilions. Who where forced to fight, and at the Numberg Trails ruled not guilty due to having no physical choice in the matter. Oh and yes there where some very twisted people in the SS organazation. Himmler was key in planning "Final Solution" with Hitler and the implementation of it. Oh and when they decommissioned the killing squads their reasoning behind it was it was to hard on the soldiers mentally. Which we know is bull and more along the lines its just easier to use the concentration camps instead of this method.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users