Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hitler and the secret satanic cult

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46    lovecraft777

lovecraft777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• I plan my madness by the moon.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:32 PM

UM-Bot on Feb 17 2009, 10:20 AM, said:

Image credit: NARA
Image credit: NARA
A recent Discovery channel documentary has revealed the untold story of the secretive religion behind nazism.

"Danny Penman: At first glance, the large circular room in the basement of Wewelsburg Castle appears to be harmless enough. Smooth, finely cut stones pave the floor. Glistening rock walls arch majestically towards a high vaulted ceiling.

In the centre of the room lies a sunken circular alter with polished steps leading towards a burnt and cracked stone. From here you can see thirteen lanterns flickering on the curved walls. But itís only when you look directly upwards that the roomís significance becomes shockingly clear. At the centre of the dome lies a giant swastika. "

View: Full Article | linked-image Source: News Monster

Check out a book called the Spear of Destiny and the other I think is The Mark of the Beast.  Very good info on this subject.  Hitler was very much into channeling spirits to take over his body to prepare him and his men for ruling the world.  The Arian race was supposed to be the higher race of the fallen Atlantes.  He believed that you came back after you died and reincarnated in Tibet.

Lovecraft

#47    erosnelation

erosnelation

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

there are many books and web sight that i read through out the years and many of them spoke of the rituals and occult of the nazi and it is still practiced to this day..
one i love to mention about was this american spy in the 1940's that was spying on the germans before that nazi occupation in this house that hitlers men would sit for hours staring at a picture, that was altered ( cut and paste) of hitler recieving a certain castle that some famous man owned and which hated hitler, giving him this estate for the use of the nazi party and three weeks later the spy  said the same man gave hitler the estate and the news paper picture was identical as the one hitlers men or visualizing,, and he noticed nazi propaganda of hitler under the frames of paintigs through out there building ....and this happen before the nazi occupation of germany??

#48    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:15 PM

As you can see in the Hitler photo for this article, Hitler was the all time champion of rock, paper, scissors.

#49    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,736 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

trish1997 on Apr 20 2009, 01:38 PM, said:

Its even been said that this is why he hated the jews with so much force, because his father ran out on him.

If Hitler's dad was jewish and ran out on him as a child, I wonder if his dad paid child support?  Hmm...LOL

#50    Odinz9

Odinz9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

This is certainly nothing new.   The best single source I know for this is Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult (1994) by Peter Levenda.

His other books are also provocative and enlightening on the general topics touched upon here.

#51    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

I think it's a real mistake to dismiss the SS as simply a "gang of thugs," at least if we seriously desire to prevent such evil from ever surfacing again. The SS had intellectuals of their own, but their intellectual ideas were wholly malignant. For just one example, Ernest Kaltenbrunner, who executed millions, possessed a PRE-Nazi doctorate in legal ethics (!!!) from the University of Vienna.

Edited by OldTimeRadio, 01 August 2009 - 06:45 PM.

#52    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

View PostSpIdErCyDe, on May 1 2009, 02:17 PM, said:

If Hitler's dad was jewish and ran out on him as a child, I wonder if his dad paid child support?  Hmm...LOL

Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was a minor Austrian customs official, and didn't "run off." He died when Adolf was 13 or 14.

#53    Badhb*Catha

Badhb*Catha

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

There is word that Hilter had the spear of destiny...it is true about the occult ordeal, I mean after all one has said knowledge is power.

#54    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:39 AM

View PostBadhb*Catha, on Aug 3 2009, 12:23 AM, said:

There is word that Hilter had the spear of destiny...it is true about the occult ordeal, I mean after all one has said knowledge is power.

Yes, but I think it is is fairly well acknowledged today that the Spear does not date from the time of Christ. The blade is from several centuries after Christ's death and the handle even more recent than that.

#55    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,886 posts

• Oops.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:52 AM

View PostOldTimeRadio, on Aug 1 2009, 01:56 PM, said:

Hitler's father, Alois Hitler, was a minor Austrian customs official, and didn't "run off." He died when Adolf was 13 or 14.
Psh. Who wants real history when you can have something much more interesting.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#56    kniki123

kniki123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hi,thanks for posting this cool revelation. I was'nt shocked aftr reading this for Hitler was  living hell during his time.

Regards,
kniki123
Placement financier

#57    zuluith

zuluith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Am I the only one that thinks Melioth is a jerk. And I agree that Hitler was Sitanic.

#58    Twisted2ngel

Twisted2ngel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hitler and orgies...

Any one out there aware that I think in pictures!!! :w00t:

#59    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:38 AM

View PostTwisted2ngel, on 15 October 2009 - 08:05 AM, said:

Hitler and orgies...

I've never seen the slightest convincing evidence that Hitler took part in "orgies" with either males or females.

And please nore that I write this as an ANTI-Nazi.

#60    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Interterrestrial Being

• 5,776 posts

• "This Saturday, we gon' do it bigger than, we ever had before
    I don't want this Saturday to end!" - Rebecca Black

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:06 AM

The cover of TIME could be construed as providing some supporting evidence.

Hitler Fan Club

Attached Thumbnails

• hitlergirls.jpg

Edited by Paranormalcy, 16 October 2009 - 05:08 AM.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users