Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Treaty of 1954

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Pharoahe

Pharoahe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

• The signs are everywhere

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:09 AM

Do you really think President Eisenhower met with ETs in 1954 for a peace treaty?

Aliens exist...that simple

#2    Athenian

Athenian

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

• Those who fear the coming Apocalypse, Thou are my enemy.

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:19 AM

Him......? and Them...? Nah...

#3    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:44 PM

This I have never heard of. Could you explain it to me please?

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#4    Pharoahe

Pharoahe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:44 AM

To sum it up supposedly Eisenhower met with a few races of ET to make a treaty in order for them to give us technology and we would let them abduct a certain number of people and animals for testing. If we did not come to terms with them they would have destroyed us basically was what I have seen. There is no reliable sites but if there was to be true it would not be found anywhere on the internet...who knows

#5    Athenian

Athenian

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

• Those who fear the coming Apocalypse, Thou are my enemy.

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:06 AM

Yeah those aliens gave us some of their technology so they could abduct any human against their will...

No wait they felt guilty so they gave us some of their technology.  rolleyes.gif

Eisenhower...  laugh.gif
Aliens...   alien.gif
Treaty...  rolleyes.gif

These ETs are so advanced then us they could do whatever the heck they want with our planet! They do not need to ask or make treaties! On second thought those aliens were not very smart getting ripped off by such a "treaty"...  whistling2.gif

BTW... Why are aliens always visiting or making a treaty with an American leader?!

Edited by Athenian, 12 April 2004 - 06:06 AM.

#6    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:34 PM

If we did not come to terms with them they would have destroyed us

umm...was there any reason for them to make a treaty then or did they just not want to feel guilty for destroying us?   rolleyes.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#7    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:17 PM

If i'm not mistaken this also had something to do with MJ-12   and supposedly there was a limit as to how many and who they could abduct. Problems arose when "we" (the U.S) realized they weren't keeping up they're end of the bargain and were abducting more than they should have or something....

Ultimately this supposedly led to an underground war of some sort.

There's tonnes of info on it if you look up mj-12 somewhere you'll find it.

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#8    BabyBash82

BabyBash82

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:20 PM

Or maybe they're just all talk.  I'd like to get in the ring with one of them suckas!

Alright, seriously, I don't think this is true.  But I would still like to see a link to this story.  I've never heard of it until now.

#9    poleshift

poleshift

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Pharoahe @ Apr 12 2004, 03:44 AM)
...Eisenhower met with a few races of ET to make a treaty in order for them to give us technology and we would let them abduct a certain number of people and animals for testing.

The story I heard is, Eisenhower met ETs and was asked to give up nuclear weapon. In return he could get some advanced technology. But he refused. Hope I can find the website.

#10    Pharoahe

Pharoahe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 02:49 AM

poleshift you are exactly correct, he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly. This is a good reason for why UFOs show up very often at military bases where weapons are tested original.gif

#11    ECC

ECC

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Pharoahe @ Apr 14 2004, 03:49 AM)
poleshift you are exactly correct, he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly. This is a good reason for why UFOs show up very often at military bases where weapons are tested original.gif

I believe that story.

#12    funlovincriminal

funlovincriminal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:44 PM

Here's a decent link which gives info regarding Eisenhower's alleged meeting with aliens in 1954.

Eisenhower?s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

Hope this is of some assistance

regards
flc

Edited by funlovincriminal, 15 April 2004 - 10:46 PM.

#13    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:54 PM

I wouldnt doubt it, I would also assume that the various alien races which are advanced enough for interstellar travel have some sort of agreement not to disturb primitive races like ourselves.

#14    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 05:06 PM

The story I heard is, Eisenhower met ETs and was asked to give up nuclear weapon. In return he could get some advanced technology. But he refused.

he turned them down and would not put down nuclear weapons. Apparently they only wanted us to stop fighting one another because us humans are destroying Earth so quickly.

I doubt this.  Ike was already against further atomic weapon development by 1954.  He was asked repeatedly if he had any intention of building a bigger bomb, and he replied “no” in every case.  He saw no justification, no reason, to develop any weapon beyond that which ended WWII.  He was, however, very open to researching atomic energy for peace-time use.

By 1954, we already had the Bomb.  So did most other Superpowers.  Did the aliens also meet with the Russians in 1954?  The Germans?  If not, did they understand the political and social power shift that would result if Ike had agreed?

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#15    Mishari

Mishari

Psychic Spy

• 1,292 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

There is no such thing as Aliens and no one ever met them and will never because theu don't exist. So idoit made them up and people just kept on talking about them and that's how it got to be a major topic in conversations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users