Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

telekinesis


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    Sith

Sith

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2002

Posted 05 November 2002 - 07:45 PM

Can one quire such an ability within time. If one taps into the subconscious mind? Or is an ability you have to be born with?


#2    Deathsythe Hell

Deathsythe Hell

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined:20 May 2001
  • Location:Cochrane Ontario, Canada

Posted 05 November 2002 - 07:54 PM

I personally believe that it can be taught

If we only use 10% of our brain who knows what the other 90% could be used for

"Your thoughts and dreams are no longer sacred, as they are exposed to a weapon known as remote
viewing and monitoring." -System of a Down

#3    Sith

Sith

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2002

Posted 05 November 2002 - 10:24 PM

How does one do that? I guess that's the question that i want to discover. Is there any books on the subject someon can recommend?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users