Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Glenn Beck Warns of FEMA Camps

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
March 3, 2009 http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-mention...on-fox-friends/

Glenn Beck interrupted a discussion on Russia and Iran last night on Fox & Friends to mention a heretofore no-no for national television — FEMA camps.

At two minutes into the video below, Beck declares he attempted to “debunk these FEMAS camps” because he is “tired of hearing about them,” but was unable to do so. “We now for several days have done research on them… I can’t debunk them.”

Beck follows this with a declaration that the United States may be headed for totalitarianism.

linked-image
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03zZA___Ho...on-fox-friends/

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#2    The Sweater Song

The Sweater Song

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Glenn Beck with die of a heart attack suddenly soon, and the case will be closed the next day.

#3    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

Beck follows this with a declaration that the United States may be headed for totalitarianism.

Is this something of a new opinion since obama got in office, or was the idea of fema camps feasible under bush too?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#4    The Sweater Song

The Sweater Song

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

Fluffybunny on Mar 3 2009, 09:48 PM, said:

Is this something of a new opinion since obama got in office, or was the idea of fema camps feasible under bush too?

Bunny you CANT be serious.

From what I understand the fema camps were CREATED under Bush and have been covered by 9/11 truthers and those people call "conspiracy theorists" for almost a decade now.

Damn people, open your eyes to the world around you.

#5    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

The Sweater Song on Mar 3 2009, 04:03 PM, said:

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush and have been covered by 9/11 truthers and those people call "conspiracy theorists" for almost a decade now.

Damn people, open your eyes to the world around you.

Hey, lighten up geez....

I am asking if BECK believed this during the bush adminstration, or just now is suddenly seeing the light somehow. I never heard him say anything before now...

I have been around this forum for 6 years,(and others for much longer) I am fully aware of FEMA camps.

Wow, before you jump up with the cheeky answers at least be respectful enough to know why you are insulting me. lighten up.

Good grief.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#6    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,410 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

I think this discussion would be better over in the conspiracy forum.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#7    Siara

Siara

Alien Abducter

• 4,427 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

The Sweater Song on Mar 3 2009, 11:03 PM, said:

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush

That is irrelevant.  They're still Obama's fault.  People went into the camps voluntarily because they knew that Obama was going to be elected and put them there anyway.  original.gif

#8    Siara

Siara

Alien Abducter

• 4,427 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Fluffybunny on Mar 3 2009, 11:07 PM, said:

Hey, lighten up geez....

I am asking if BECK believed this during the bush adminstration, or just now is suddenly seeing the light somehow. I never heard him say anything before now...

I think now that Beck has moved from CNN to Fox, and now that Obama is president, we're seeing Glen Beck's true colors.

#9    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

The Sweater Song on Mar 3 2009, 10:03 PM, said:

From what I understand the FEMA camps were CREATED under Bush and have been covered by 9/11 truthers and those people call "conspiracy theorists" for almost a decade now.

Actually, most credit their creation back to Reagan and REX84.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

Fluffybunny on Mar 3 2009, 10:07 PM, said:

I am unawear of Beck speaking of them before now and his words make it sound like its something he is just now seeing the light of. While there is some discussion about Beck's possible motives, I personally don't think this is related to the changing of the guard.

If anyone comes across the story about the camps that Beck said he was going to do on his show, please post a link.

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#10    monkeybro5

monkeybro5

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

What are fema camps?

#11    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

Lilly on Mar 3 2009, 02:34 PM, said:

Perhaps you should look at the info first before judging the content.

Edited by acidhead, 03 March 2009 - 11:52 PM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#12    D1CKY D1AMOND

D1CKY D1AMOND

Ambassador to Earth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

Lilly on Mar 3 2009, 04:34 PM, said:

Normally I would agree with you but.... Glenn Beck as much as I think he's and idiot most of the time is right. What are these camps for and what purpose do they serve? I did a quick search on then and sure enough FEMA camps are a reality. Moving this over is a bad call and you know it... These camps aren't Ctheory they are a reality.

These camps aren't a theory. and there is no indication of conspiracy.... Aren't you mods supposed to look at content? What you did here is no different then judging a book by it's cover.

Edited by Deceptikon, 04 March 2009 - 12:38 AM.

#13    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:13 AM

Perhaps you should look at the info first before judging the content.

Aren't you mods supposed to look at content? What you did here is no different then judging a book by it's cover.

From the OP's link:

The possibility of an influx of illegal aliens, however, is a cover for the real purpose of the camps — to detain American citizens after a declaration of martial law.

For those who may have difficulty believing the government would actually suspend the Constitution, impose martial law, and round-up citizens,...

“Military action might encompass making arrests, seizing documents or other property, searching persons or places or keeping them under surveillance, intercepting electronic or wireless communications, setting up roadblocks, interviewing witnesses and searching for suspects,”

It may have also encompassed rounding up American citizens and sending them to KBR constructed concentration camps in approximately 800 locations scattered around the country

we should ask why Glenn Beck is now mentioning the existence of FEMA detention camps, a subject previously considered in the realm of delusional conspiracy theories by the corporate media

Is it possible Glenn Beck’s handlers are sending us a message?

From the Infowars info page:
Now that Barack Obama has been installed as the latest front man for the New World Order, we can expect a full court press by the elite against the American people. From ongoing and new invasions against the recalcitrant in the third world to the unfinished business of destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights at home, the New World Order oligarchs and their minions will now kick their nefarious plan into warp drive -- an engineered economic depression, GMO foods, vaccinations, fluorinated water, an encroaching police state at every turn, global carbon taxes, socialized healthcare, attacks against a free and open internet, increasing government control and mandates, taxes and regulation, and more will be used by our eugenicist control freak rulers to not only impose global rule but increase their soft kill program, in essence a high-tech pogrom directed against humanity.

Infowars is a conspiracy website, Alex Jones is a conspiracy monger, the article talks about FEMA camps and the NWO, both of which are self-admitted conspiracy topics, and this thread is staying in the conspiracy section.

Maybe you two need to look at the content first before judging.

#14    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

What is wrong with FEMA camps anyways? Why would such a common-sense solution to a potential problem be considered a "conspiracy"?

#15    The Sweater Song

The Sweater Song

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:12 AM

Repoman on Mar 4 2009, 01:17 AM, said:

What is wrong with FEMA camps anyways? Why would such a common-sense solution to a potential problem be considered a "conspiracy"?

FEMA camps aren't a conspiracy. Thats why its silly that this thread found its way to this forum.  laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users