Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Glenn Beck Warns of FEMA Camps


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#16    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Louisiana

  • **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**


Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:28 AM

The Sweater Song on Mar 3 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

FEMA camps aren't a conspiracy. Thats why its silly that this thread found its way to this forum.  laugh.gif

Exactly--it's stupid and doesn't make any sense-
What part of "this is not a conspiracy" don't you people understand?
  mad.gif  It's frustrating!!!! Not to mention an insult to our intelligence.

Edited by CosmicStaR, 04 March 2009 - 02:28 AM.

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

    
“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#17    aquatus1

aquatus1

    Forum Divinity

  • 19,484 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2004
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:32 AM

The Sweater Song on Mar 4 2009, 02:12 AM, said:

FEMA camps aren't a conspiracy. Thats why its silly that this thread found its way to this forum.  laugh.gif


For pretty much the same reason all conspiracies find their way here.

Something with some factual basis gets used as the foundation for some massive government action against its citizens, in preparation for global domination.

Contrails aren't conspiracies either, but they get used by chemtrail conspiracists.  HAARP isn't a conspiracy, but it still gets used by pretty much anyone who needs some way to destroy skyscrapers, control weather, induce earthquakes, or what-have-you.

Edited by aquatus1, 04 March 2009 - 03:34 AM.


#18    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:54 AM

Siara on Mar 3 2009, 06:06 PM, said:

I think now that Beck has moved from CNN to Fox, and now that Obama is president, we're seeing Glen Beck's true colors.

What you just spilled is bias pure in nature.  I watch Fox News, CNN, CNN Headline News, and CBS News, to get a full spectrum of "what's going on"  The amount of information being left out by the media is almost criminal.  WATCH Fox News before you come with an opinion about the matter.  I am an american first and then a democrate.  This being said, Fox has opposing positions for almost every News discussion they have.  I do not agree with a lot of both sides, but at least both sides are there.  

Come on ladies and gentlemen ... this simple minded nature is allowing the death of our nation


#19    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,066 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:28 AM

Fluffybunny on Mar 3 2009, 11:07 PM, said:

Hey, lighten up geez....

I am asking if BECK believed this during the bush adminstration, or just now is suddenly seeing the light somehow. I never heard him say anything before now...

I have been around this forum for 6 years,(and others for much longer) I am fully aware of fema camps.



Wow, before you jump up with the cheeky answers at least be respectful enough to know why you are insulting me. lighten up.

Good grief.

I have the same problem with Beck. He's a hypocrite and quite possibly a fraud. He openly mocked these sort of ideas during the election and only now has embraced them. Either it's because Obama is now in office, or he has some other motivation for concealing this in the past. Whatever it is, I don't like or trust him. Something about him seems off.


#20    Repoman

Repoman

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2007

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

BlindMessiah on Mar 3 2009, 11:28 PM, said:

Whatever it is, I don't like or trust him. Something about him seems off.
I don't think his TV show will last very long. He is a radio personality and doesn't seem to be able to cut it on television.



#21    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:St.Louis, MO

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

Ignus Fatus on Mar 4 2009, 04:54 AM, said:

What you just spilled is bias pure in nature.  I watch Fox News, CNN, CNN Headline News, and CBS News, to get a full spectrum of "what's going on"  The amount of information being left out by the media is almost criminal.  WATCH Fox News before you come with an opinion about the matter.  I am an american first and then a democrate.  This being said, Fox has opposing positions for almost every News discussion they have.  I do not agree with a lot of both sides, but at least both sides are there.  

Come on ladies and gentlemen ... this simple minded nature is allowing the death of our nation







Exactly! It’s a sheep mentality. You may not agree with Fox news and their political stance, but at least you hear both sides. Not just the side that they want you to hear! They always being on liberals and democrats to speak about both points of view.

I think people should be demanding more from their media, other than just one side. Fox has the highest rated news show PERIOD! You can add up all the other major networks ratings together and Fox is still higher!

Smart People no longer want to watch a one sided news broadcast. Or read a one sided news paper, which would explain why most liberal news papers are folding under!

Talk radio, and Fox news is the only outlet for Conservatives, and as we speak a liberal congress is trying to shut it down with the Fairness Doctrine. What’s not fair is that for 2 outlets that do better than all the outlets combined are going to be shut down by our government with a back door scam that is actually shutting down freedom of speech!
You all should be scared of that!



I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

#22    johnk81

johnk81

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Crop Circle Central

  • Reporting live

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:06 PM


Hi all I have been interested in this thread , I am trying to get my head around what scenarios would warrant mass detention. If what CT's say is true it's a little worrying for you over in the states but following from this info there are a list of the Executive orders that can implement the usage of the 800 FEMA camps that house 20,000 people each not to mention the mental health camp in Alaska for 2 million!

dontgetit.gif


FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders



Privacy There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Source: http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=Ne...le&sid=1062

ME

Posted Image

#23    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,570 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

aquatus1 on Mar 3 2009, 05:13 PM, said:

From the OP's link:












From the Infowars info page:


Infowars is a conspiracy website, Alex Jones is a conspiracy monger, the article talks about FEMA camps and the NWO, both of which are self-admitted conspiracy topics, and this thread is staying in the conspiracy section.

Maybe you two need to look at the content first before judging.





<CENSORED>




Edited by acidhead, 04 March 2009 - 06:59 PM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#24    Czero 101

Czero 101

    Earthshattering Kaboom

  • Member
  • 5,259 posts
  • Joined:24 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver, BC

  • We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

acidhead on Mar 4 2009, 10:45 AM, said:

<CENSORED>


It probably would have been more effective if you'd asked a Moderator to edit your post and put in the the whole "censored" gag. That would have at least been "eyebrow-raising" rather than "eye-roll inducing"...

rolleyes.gif




Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 04 March 2009 - 07:11 PM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#25    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,233 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

Czero 101 on Mar 4 2009, 12:11 PM, said:

It probably would have been more effective if you'd asked a Moderator to edit your post and put in the the whole "censored" gag. That would have at least been "eyebrow-raising" rather than "eye-roll inducing"...

rolleyes.gif




Cz


I saw the post befor it was changed by Acid, all it was, was a question mark like this ?   laugh.gif   Not sure why he came back and put censored.

The move of this thread to the CT section seems to have upset some.  I have no opinion on what section this should be in but it has been in the news for sometime now and has been confirmed to an extent.  I'm not to familiar about the facility in Alaska though that is suppose to hold 2 million people hmmmm


Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#26    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,570 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

The Silver Thong on Mar 4 2009, 11:35 AM, said:

I saw the post befor it was changed by Acid, all it was, was a question mark like this ?   laugh.gif   Not sure why he came back and put censored.

The move of this thread to the CT section seems to have upset some.  I have no opinion on what section this should be in but it has been in the news for sometime now and has been confirmed to an extent.  I'm not to familiar about the facility in Alaska though that is suppose to hold 2 million people hmmmm





Aquatus always censors FEMA/NWO threads because he sees GOOD in them and nothing sinister... even when the info is now coming out.

And he always belittles or mocks infowars.com and Alex Jones. Alex has been talking about these camps for 10 years and now they are finally getting MSM press.

Alex has been saying for years now that the NWO will be set up when the economy is in a crisis... Ron Paul backs him on these findings.

I'll take Ron Paul's AND Alex Jones opinion over a silly moderator(Aquatus) any day.  

Check out what Lou Dobbs had to say about the NWO last night on CNN LIVE.

linked-image
WATCH:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_YqstMXww



"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#27    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,233 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:54 PM



Hey Acid I will admit that the NWO seems to be more than just a CT these days. I'll have to wait till I'm off work to view the vid but I do like Lou Dobbs as he's not one to go overboard on an issue and if he's covering it I will listen.   I think as for what exactly these camps are for, is whats up for speculation. CT'ers will use these camps and speculate as to what the camps are designed for which we really don't know.  It's spooky but I can't draw any conclusion yet as I might scare myself LOL

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#28    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,136 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2003
  • Gender:Male

  • "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

BlindMessiah on Mar 3 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

I have the same problem with Beck. He's a hypocrite and quite possibly a fraud. He openly mocked these sort of ideas during the election and only now has embraced them. Either it's because Obama is now in office, or he has some other motivation for concealing this in the past. Whatever it is, I don't like or trust him. Something about him seems off.

Yes, something does seem off. All of this information was around for years...and now the guys a convert? hmmm...IDK, it seems odd with all of the signing statements and the over-reaching actions of Bush regarding the Constitution that it would be a heck of a lot more believable under that administration than this one...but who knows.

I just find it difficult to believe that the guy just came upon this information recently and is now getting on the bandwagon. Seems wrong to me, but that is just my opinion.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#29    chemical-licker

chemical-licker

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Banned
  • 9,647 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

acidhead on Mar 4 2009, 07:46 PM, said:

Aquatus always censors FEMA/NWO threads because he sees GOOD in them and nothing sinister... even when the info is now coming out.

And he always belittles or mocks infowars.com and Alex Jones. Alex has been talking about these camps for 10 years and now they are finally getting MSM press.

Alex has been saying for years now that the NWO will be set up when the economy is in a crisis... Ron Paul backs him on these findings.

I'll take Ron Paul's AND Alex Jones opinion over a silly moderator(Aquatus) any day.  

Check out what Lou Dobbs had to say about the NWO last night on CNN LIVE.

linked-image
WATCH:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_YqstMXww


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PANIC TIME,  they have actually done it, This is such a problem reaction solution, acidhead knows what that means wink2.gif  
So the new world order has been talked about for years by every nut case, time to listen to the nut cases now i think yes.gif
Nice one acidhead for posting the video,  keep up the good work yes.gif


#30    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,233 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Fluffybunny on Mar 4 2009, 01:01 PM, said:

Yes, something does seem off. All of this information was around for years...and now the guys a convert? hmmm...IDK, it seems odd with all of the signing statements and the over-reaching actions of Bush regarding the Constitution that it would be a heck of a lot more believable under that administration than this one...but who knows.

I just find it difficult to believe that the guy just came upon this information recently and is now getting on the bandwagon. Seems wrong to me, but that is just my opinion.


Exactly why the sudden change of mind for Glen what does he know now that he didn't befor ?  or has his agenda changed with the switch to Fox?  Odd indeed.


Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users