Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Finding Hell - Atala and the Himalayan Link of NWO

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Mishari

Mishari

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:38 PM

Scarlet Pimpernel, Hell is a very unquie place that no one knows the details of it except for God. Hell is a place which God Created for people that have sinned and didn't even believe in God. What i really know about hell is that it has Level's and each level reprsents the amount of sins you have and how much you have angered god and the people around you with your sin's. Of course each level has a time limit for each person in it and how you are treat and being tortured for your sin's by an angel of hell. The way you are tortured is very intresting because you actually see it while you are in your grave if you are going to hell. The location of hell and heaven is unknown and is really hard to guess but if i had to guess i would say that it is not here on earth or any other planet, it is 7 sky layers down from our sky and heaven is 7 sky layers up from our sky, my guess in based on the fact in the Quran where it says that Our Messnenger Muhammad went to go 7 sky layer from here to god. And the fact that i think the Quran says that it will take you a number of years, i forget how many to travel from hell to heaven. Also about Hell is that everyone eventually will leave hell until there are two people left and then god ask's them something about why they have sinned and then one of them runs really fast to heaven but then goes back to his other friend that was left in hell and helps him to heaven and then Everyone that God created ends up in Heaven. Here's something intresting that i have learned, that 1000 years here on earth, is a day to god!

#17    Scarlet Pimpernel

Scarlet Pimpernel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• "Mathematics: A tentative agreement that two and two make four."

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:10 AM

BTW, what exactly do you mean by Arayan Brahmins??

Thanks for that question.

Aryan Brahmins I see as the descendents of the Aryans of old. They may even be some who survived the Flood or Atlantis. An arrogant race that brought with it the caste (class) system and the concept of the Priesthood. It is the Priesthood that has been the method of control.

Their mantra has always been "secret" knowledge. That is why their religions have been referred to as the Mystery religions. The secret knowledge is what keeps people searching. It is based on the use of mathematics, astronomy and geometry, not for education but for control. Keeping the masses in awe of things they can never comprehend.

It is interesting that both Gnosis and Veda translate to Knowledge. It is also interesting that the fall of man is traced to eating of the symbollic "Tree of Knowledge". My personal view is that Genesis contained the hidden warning about the Vedas and the later Gnosis that followed in its footsteps.

I think the burning of the Library of Alexandria may well have been an attempt to wipe gnosis/veda off the face of the planet once and for all.

It was interesting to find that academics have examined the links between the Brahmin and the Druids and the possibility that the Brahmin may well have influenced the Druids. The Aryan race went far and wide and took with them their ideas. Unfortunately, one of these was the gross subgjugation of women. It is the eternal shame of Hinduism how women are treated within it. Makes it such an irony that the New Age ideas, most of which have their roots in the Hindu/Vedic scriptures, should have such wide female following!

True monotheism requires no organised Priesthood. I think that the "escape" from bondage of the Jews of Egypt was really the escape from the Priesthood of Amon-Ra. Unfortunately, they were again quickly infiltrated and the new Priesthood became the Scribes and Pharisees. Interesting then isn't it that most of the prophets and Jesus himself came to attack not the political system, but the priestly one.

Read Matthew 23 to see Jesus's vitriolic attack.

http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?...+23&version=KJV

It is clear to me that the same structures were then imposed on the new Christian religion. The deification of Jesus and the creation of what became a very blasphemous Priesthood within the Church of Rome, with icons, idols, "Fathers", "Holy Fathers" and the Trinity, which was a pure Vedic/Gnostic symbol. They key here was that the Messenger became more important than the message, when Jesus's intention was the opposite. This is clear because the whole of the Roman Church construct contradicts the messages of Jesus.

I would contend that the Gnostic/Vedic message entered the New Testament early through the Book of John and the work was continued by Paul.

Matthew 16:
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mark 8:
27 And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?
28 And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.
29 And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.
30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Sounds pretty clear to me. This was the crystal clear message:

Luke 4:
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus actually insisted that he shouldn´t be worshipped. He insisted that no one should speak of him but his message, Furthermore, he also said in Matthew 23 that no-one should be called Father except THE father. Yet the Priests have not stopped people calling them father, indeed the Pope in Rome insists on "Holy Father". More blasphemies piled on blasphemies. And the creation of a highly hierarchical priesthood on very Vedic lines.

To read more about my ideas on the Aryan Brahmin please see the following thread, it might help you better understand my theories on this subject.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=14839

#18    Dementia

Dementia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:52 AM

An arrogant race that brought with it the caste (class) system and the concept of the Priesthood

They indeed bring the caste system, but it was never as rigid as it is now. Intially people would belong to a certain caste in relation to the kind of work they did. One could move up the oder too, like if a son of a shudra went on to study sanskrit and the vedas and mastered them he would become a brahmin. Women also had equal say in most matters at this time. The dravadians (the native indians at that time) were a matriachrial society anyway. The arayans were not, but the women were not opressed. Things only changed after the Gupta age when the caste system became rigid and hierarchial and Manu layed down the hindu code of ethics. Women were given a submissive status after this too.

#19    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 02 May 2004 - 04:32 AM

Evl_tyd meant to post this message in the thread, but hit the 'report this post' button instead;

Hello, I'm interested but going Wow!! I grew up in church and have studied both
sides but you guys have went really deep. Have any views on the 'Da Vinci Code"
personally haven't read yet. Ever heard of "Yashershim" ? It was in a dream of
mine several months ago. I have researched deply and cannot find it's meaning.
The origin seems to be Israeli.
I also believe in God and how how great he is! Any help would be appreciated on
th eword above.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#20    Burgundy Johnson

Burgundy Johnson

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 03:26 PM

He means Brahmans. Am I correct? Brahmans are preists or clerics.  grin2.gif

Edited by Joe013, 09 May 2004 - 03:27 PM.

#21    Frodo108

Frodo108

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:25 AM

Dear Scarlet,

I was reading your interesting thread about forbidden history. The approach you are doing to bring clearness in this area with all your skills and knowledge is precious, it is wonderful!

Regarding your affirmation '...'These things are all in the Veda´s and the writings of the Hindu and Buddhist priests. You just have to look. But the key is Sanskrit. This is often called the Language of the Gods, I prefer the Language of the Fallen Ones.' I must correct you here.

Sanscrit is indeed the language of all Gods, angels in all galaxies, it is the eternal language of God-Father Vishnu-deva and God-Mother Lakshmi-devi and therefore of all Their children. By sensing the vibration of that language with the heart you will automatically dive-in to the profoundness of this eternal and unique musical-language.

Also the fallen ones, the asuras, the rebell souls, do speak Sanscrit, because Sanscrit is the language of the self of everyone, independently of their heart consciousness, divine or not-divine.

Additionally I want to let you know too that many philosophical conclusions and definitions the Bailey/Blavatsky thoughts of schools are giving about many things, Atlantis, master-theory, different eras etc. are totally erroneous and misleading people from the truth, which is not difficult to access for people having a pure heart free from any personal ambitions and free from sufferings covering the heart for letting it dock-in to the ray of wisdom.

In love to you,
Frodo

#22    Frodo108

Frodo108

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 06:21 PM

niente,

I do indeed know how everything happened, since the start of this material universe with its different aspects of conditions, either emprisoned, liberated or deliberately torturer. The passion of accumulating treasures of knowledge through different ways of achievements, e.g. studying literatures etc. is a possibility to sometimes realize the truth as it is. The force of love is the only requsite needed to be capable consciously to sense and therefore understand the reality of everything, the reality of existence. Many times people from different angles think of things without really sensing the truth, sensing it with a purified heart of devoting everything to God, without personal ambitions of any colours. Barriers, layers of deep frustrations in many many lifes, sufferings occurred to us, lacking of protection makes people starting to speculate on many things, especially on things that touch the deepest ground of existence, spiritual wisdom. In order to begin to undertand reality, Krishna, who is none other than the Father of everyone, Hindus, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Jewish, Americans, Moon-Inhabitants, ETs, animals, plants, stones, says that we must surrender to Him, than the clearness in consciousness is automatically manifested.

With regret I must see that many so-called intellectuals from different paths of knowledge think that nobody may see things as they really are, without speculating, without cheating, just speak as it is. Lacking in trusting others' sincerity is the cause of ignorant people in ourdays. The scope of life is to give up the arrogance in our hearts and open us for the divinity, i.e. to open us for Krishna and all His eternal children/angels from all realms of existence. The way of continuing to think or believe in things without sensing the truth with certitude is a waste of time.

The Day After Tomorrow nobody knows how things will look like. Professors, scientists, archeologists, priests, bankers, CEOs etc. have totally failed to understand the purpose of duty of every single living being. Devotional service to everyone existing, in selfless consciousness state is the solution to every problem. A humil heart opens to everyone a deep gate of wisdom in us, from where we can really be capable to enhance our current understanding of things, which therefore than resolves all kind of problems, globally and invidually, emotionally and physically. The life of a saint is the life everyone can live, because in the deepest of everyone, except of course the rebells, everyone is a saintly being.

In love,
Frodo

Edited by Frodo108, 26 May 2004 - 06:27 PM.

#23    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 06:39 PM

Interesting discussion...what I read of it atleast. The things about giants really interested me, they sort of make sense with Norse Mythology. Surt and the fire giants live in Muspelheim, a land of fire, and the Frost Giants live in Niflheim, a cold, misty place also known as House of Mists. Just kind of makes you wonder, mythology might actually have a basis in truth. Sometimes I think the old tales are the best tales to beleive, because they are understandable (Unlike the insane string theory) and kind of fun I guess, with things you know in it.  

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

#24    sp23

sp23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 11:09 PM

[QUOTE]The Indus Valley civilisation had it introduced to them by the Aryan invaders, the Vedics, on which most of the eastern religions are based.

An Aryan invasion of the Indus Valley region, and an Aryan connection to the  Vedas is a widely held misconception.  The attribution of the Vedas to Aryan invaders, and the Aryan invasion theory itself, can all be traced to the early nineteenth century when a number of Western scholars began to notice that Sanskrit and its modern relatives in north India such as Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujerati and Sindhi, have extremely close affinities with modern and ancient European languages such as Latin, Greek, English, Norwegian and German.  At the time they asked themselves how the Indo-European family of languages came to be distributed.  It didn't take long for the idea of an Aryan (Indo-European speaking) race being responsible for the spreading of this language.  The idea of European superiority gave way to the idea of an Aryan race invading India and impossing the Vedas and the Indo-European related languge of Sanskrit on the local inhabitants.

The original version of the theory held that India, which was inhabited by dark skinned aboriginal and Dravidian tribes, was invaded from the north west through the passes of Afghanistan by a light skinned and perhaps even blue eyed European race at some time during the second millennium BC.  The nomadic invaders, along with their horses, chariots and iron weapons called themselfs the 'Aryas'.  They quickly overwhelmed the local inhabitants, whose civilization was at a lower level then their own at the same time importing their own naturalistic religion expressed in the Rig Veda, which they imposed in the inferior conquered races of India.  

The second scenario took shape after the excavations of Harappa and Mohenjodaro during the 1920's and 30's.  It was clear that these sophisticated cities were much older than the supposed 1500 BC date for the Aryan invasion of India and that they belonged to a previously unidentified high civilization, dating back to atleast 3000BC.  Chronology was increasingly stretched to fit in with the new archeological discoveries, and historians for a long while were able to cling to the notion of an invasion by Aryan hordes in the second millennium BC.

The changing factor was the backround of the period.  Originally the Aryans had overrun primitive tribes of dark skinned hunter gatherers.  Now it had to be admitted that they overran a sophisticated urban civilization that had flourished in India for at least a thousand years befor their arrival.  A civilization more advanced in culture but no match for their superior military techniques and technologies.  Befor theis discoveries the Aryans had been the bringers of civilivation to the barbaric Indian inhabitants, now they were the destroyers of a far older, literate civilization, which had clearly been prosperous for a long time.  With no more evidence then the authoritative opinion of the revered British archaeologist Sir Mortimer Wheeler concerning a few dozen skeletons thought to display wounds at Mohenjodaro, scholars adopted the theory that the invading Aryas had 'massacred the Dravidian inhabitants of the Indus-Sarasvati cities.  

Although the massacre theory was later discredited, the idea of violent invasion of India by a non-Indian people calling themselves the Aryas survived in at least some sections of mainstream scholarship into the early 1990's.  In 1999 Gregory Possehl sums up the Aryan invasion theory in his book Indus Age:  "In the end their is no reason to believe today that there ever was an Aryan race that spoke Indo-European languages and was possessed of a coherent or well defined set of Aryan or Indo-European cultural features". huh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users