Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New UFO Photos

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:33 PM

Not sure if this is real....looks like a baloon of some sort...what do you guys think?

source

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   0bytes   0 downloads

Edited by fearfulone, 13 April 2004 - 05:37 PM.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#2    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:38 PM

Person who took them thinks this is what the "ufo" looks like...

Attached Files

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#3    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:53 PM

1.looks like a oversized ballon
2.looks copypasted to! look at the edges around it

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#4    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:24 PM

ph34r.gif

I have seen those images before on a 'Strange But True' documentary episode. The episode was about faked images. In the programme they showed footage supposedly taken from an unnamed American air base which witnessed this object moving overhead. They claimed that they did not know what it was but that it moved around quite independently.

The skeptic on the programme could not say it was a fake. Verdict: unknown.

For the record, I think it looks kinda 'man-made'. It's like 7 portaloos stuck together....   tongue.gif

PS - the edges around the object may have been caused by the photos being converted to a jpeg format. It happens like that sometimes. The discolouration around the object may not have been on the original prints.

Edited by Loonboy, 13 April 2004 - 07:26 PM.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#5    the Yank

the Yank

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• Don't push it!!!

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:47 PM

I'd say it's definately real. Looks man-made, very balloon like, images taken as it drifts away with the wind, but... what is it ???

I don't know. For me it is an unidentified flying object.

Nuff said.

Next pic?

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.."
Albert Einstein

#6    jerseydevil

jerseydevil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:01 PM

My son, wife and I saw something very similar to this outside target a few years ago. Broad daylight very small silver and VERY fast. noisless and was observed by as many as 30 people in that parking lot. It moved like it was alive.

#7    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:07 PM

I saw an experiment where they connected electrodes to a monkeys brain and had him move a ball with a joystick on a screen, and when he got it in the circle he got a treat. Then they took the joystick away, the electrodes were monitoring the signals he sent to his arm to move the joystick so when it was taken away he still tried to move the ball and ended up just having to think about it to do it because of how the computer interpreted his brain signals.

mabye, well most likely, the aliens controll their crafts just by thinking about it and that would explain why these crafts move so irradically

#8    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• The Horror, Oh,The Horror

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:34 AM

Looks just like a photoshopped image of a long distance balloon gondola to me.

#9    Mishari

Mishari

Psychic Spy

• 1,292 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:31 PM

To tell you the truth, there is no such thing as UFO that exist. Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a spacecraft out of nowhere appears and comes to the earth to look around, what is their goal?? to come and look at this planet and if they were smart enough to build a spaceship that could travel from their planet into our, don't you think they are smart enough not to show their self's??

#10    Azael

Azael

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

• Media Vita in Morte Sumus

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Mishari @ Apr 18 2004, 03:31 PM)
To tell you the truth, there is no such thing as UFO that exist. Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a spacecraft out of nowhere appears and comes to the earth to look around, what is their goal?? to come and look at this planet and if they were smart enough to build a spaceship that could travel from their planet into our, don't you think they are smart enough not to show their self's??

To tell you the truth there is no such thing as 'Mishari' that exists.
Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a user out of nowhere appears and comes to the board to look around, what is his goal?? To come and look at this forum and if he was smart enough to buy a modem that could travel from his forum into ours, don't you think he is smart enough to [Edited]

There is as much evidence to prove to me that aliens as there is to prove that you exist.

Edited by SaRuMaN, 19 April 2004 - 12:37 PM.

#11    Pendekar Timur

Pendekar Timur

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 04:51 PM

..it is very different shape with
all UFO craft i have seen before...interesting.

i wonder..why it doesnt have any window..??its pilot dislike
fresh air or what...??    laugh.gif   laugh.gif  grin2.gif

Edited by Pendekar Timur, 18 April 2004 - 04:53 PM.

#12    Mishari

Mishari

Psychic Spy

• 1,292 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:48 PM

To tell you the truth there is no such thing as 'Mishari' that exists.
Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a user out of nowhere appears and comes to the board to look around, what is his goal?? To come and look at this forum and if he was smart enough to buy a modem that could travel from his forum into ours, don't you think he is smart enough to Edit.

Hey nice to know you too 'Azael' blink.gif. My goal is to wake up people that think that aliens exist and there are not evidence that can prove it. All the information on the net is made up by someone that wants to get attention and start a world wide topic that could be intresting if it is True. I mean what kind of creature comes out of nowhere and decides to pay our lovely planet a visit??? What do you think they see on this planet that is so special??? I mean if this so called Alien is sooo advanced from us and could come build a spaceship to come here, why even bother with us, humans that can't even get along with each other and actually agree with each other's thoughts and ideas??

Edited by Magikman, 19 April 2004 - 01:04 PM.

#13    Azael

Azael

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

• Media Vita in Morte Sumus

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Mishari @ Apr 18 2004, 08:48 PM)
Hey nice to know you too 'Azael' blink.gif. My goal is to wake up people that think that aliens exist and there are not evidence that can prove it. All the information on the net is made up by someone that wants to get attention and start a world wide topic that could be intresting if it is True. I mean what kind of creature comes out of nowhere and decides to pay our lovely planet a visit??? What do you think they see on this planet that is so special??? I mean if this so called Alien is sooo advanced from us and could come build a spaceship to come here, why even bother with us, humans that can't even get along with each other and actually agree with each other's thoughts and ideas??

Alright.  You still don't get it.

There is no proof for me that you exist.
There is no proof for me that the world exists.
There is no proof that this and everything around me isn't just something I dreamed of.

Get my drift?

#14    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:15 AM

There's no solid evidence that I actually care whether this crappy picture is of an actual UFO or not.  I don't, it looks pasted in to me in the first place, and secondly, I... don't..... ah, care, or like, anything like that.  
good lord I need to get off here I'm starting to sound stupid too. crying.gif  

Nothing to see here.

#15    SciFi

SciFi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:18 PM

back on wat mashari said earlier bout outspace life and y would they want to come here and just look around and how he thinks thats stupid. T rephrase that, your saying half the world is stupid because remember, we also, are curious and are wanting to find if theres life on another planet.

Remember this forum is to discuss an issue and not to say that most people are stupid for believing that UFO's may exist, or to cause arguements for any other matter. I comend Azael on his thread afterwards. And remember Mishari or wateva think before you put stuff down.

Also empty your cup so it may be refilled. Taste our cup of tea.

...Anthony thumbsup.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users