Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Love spells

Voyager

I have kind of been intrigued by the notion of love spells, and "...calling in your soulmate...", but when I started searching out this subject, I admit that I was a little surprised as to how popular they were, and how many different ideas there are about casting love spells and soul mates... I will admit that I myself have been infatuated with persons to the point of wanting a love spell that would bring us together. However, I will be honest with you that I can never fathom how the concept of a love spell is not a violation of the person or object of affection. I have spoken with a couple of 'psychics' who offered me their services concerning myself and a particular person. They tell me that they don't mess with a persons free will, but rather open up chakras or energy centers where the love can flow between me and that person...or the move all of the obstacles or negative influences or energies out of the way. However, I think just the simple fact that it's called a spell gives me a kind of twisted perception. When I think of a spell, I think of putting that person in a stuper or making them a zombie.

Would you ever cast or have you ever casted a love spell on someone? Do you feel that this is tampering with the natural personality of that person? How do you think that peron would feel if they knew they had been under a spell? How would you feel if someone cast a love spell on you?

I have kind of been intrigued by the notion of love spells, and "...calling in your soulmate...", but when I started searching out this subject, I admit that I was a little surprised as to how popular they were, and how many different ideas there are about casting love spells and soul mates... I will admit that I myself have been infatuated with persons to the point of wanting a love spell that would bring us together. However, I will be honest with you that I can never fathom how the concept of a love spell is not a violation of the person or object of affection. I have spoken with a couple of 'psychics' who offered me their services concerning myself and a particular person. They tell me that they don't mess with a persons free will, but rather open up chakras or energy centers where the love can flow between me and that person...or the move all of the obstacles or negative influences or energies out of the way. However, I think just the simple fact that it's called a spell gives me a kind of twisted perception. When I think of a spell, I think of putting that person in a stuper or making them a zombie.

Would you ever cast or have you ever casted a love spell on someone? Do you feel that this is tampering with the natural personality of that person? How do you think that peron would feel if they knew they had been under a spell? How would you feel if someone cast a love spell on you?

I believe that its a matter of destiny, and ones mind, body and soul has much to do with the workings of meeting ment chakras. You can spell up the big and best brew, but a connection must be encounted first. A taste a smell a phermone a tantalizing word of wisdom, ecstasy or worth is important to assetain a true connection when It come to true love or Lust for that matter.

Natural remedies are a channel but are far from decided as to connection. Spices can help phermones, sugurs can entice inclinations, but worth of another is the ultimate realization. :tu:

Passion,... there must be true passion.

• Like 1

Love spells do not work! You can’t make someone love you if it’s not in them. When you really love someone and they don’t love you back in the same way it can be very hurtful, and cause you to think of all sorts of things to do to get their attention.

If this person does not see you for the wonderful person you are already, maybe you need to move on and find a guy who WILL love you without a spell. :)

Trust me, one day you will find THE ONE, and you'll be glad you didn’t end up with a guy who played head games with you! It’ll come! Maybe when you drop him, he will see what he is missing.

Love spells are very bad...first they take away the other persons free will...secondly and most importantly, who wants fake love...that is what you get with love spells....Real love is more important than MAKING someone love you....

• Like 1

The only kind of love spell I would say is ok is the one that is made to make you FIND the person that is right for you, in other words not to MAKE someone love you, but to assist you on the path towards that person so you will end up meeting eachother and by that meeting falling in love in a natural way without any spells cast on anyone. In other words it would be more of a "search and find" spell than a love spell as it could be used to find virtually anything - and doesnt have to be a spell per se, it can be done by many means, from pendulum dowsing to dream work to astral projection and what not.

EA

While I believe love spells are complete rubbish I do believe in psychology as a tool to get girls and lot's of them.

Love spells do not work! You can't make someone love you if it's not in them. When you really love someone and they don't love you back in the same way it can be very hurtful, and cause you to think of all sorts of things to do to get their attention.

If this person does not see you for the wonderful person you are already, maybe you need to move on and find a guy who WILL love you without a spell. :)

Trust me, one day you will find THE ONE, and you'll be glad you didn't end up with a guy who played head games with you! It'll come! Maybe when you drop him, he will see what he is missing.

Very good advice,Sho-Sho although it's easier said than done ^_^ , it sucks to feel rejected, but like you said you have to value yourself and realize it's his loss. :yes:

As far as love spell, I don't think they would work either. I believe we have free will and nothing can affect that. On the other hand, why would you want to make someone love you, it's so much better when you know that persons loves you for the wonderful person that you are instead of being forced or tricked somehow :tu:

I have indeed casted love spells for others and I don't like doing them. It, in my opinion is messing with another's free will and the Law Of Three is ALWAYS in play, regardless of the spell you're casting. The Law Of Three definately was in play front and center the night I cast this spell for my brother and I'll never do it again. He had a heart attack.

"Be careful what you wish for!" is also excellent advice to follow in dealing with this type of thing. You may attract "the right one", but he/she may have traits/faults/idiosyncracies about their personality that you'll find very uninviting once you discover them behind all of their rightness.

I am surprised at the over whelming "dont do it" advice of the board.... and I have to say extremely happy at he advice handed out too...

Exactly my thoughts on the matter ...

Why would anyone want to be with another if the need to be coaxed into being with them????

There is ( should be) truth in love, not deception...

I personally want no part in love spells or any for that matter.....

Dee, your still trying too hard....

Blessings to you.... it will come in its own time.

There is no such thing as magic, so cast away :)

Love spells DO work. How many times have you thought about past lovers and said, "What the hell was I thinking when I was attracted to this person?"

Don't blame yourself. It was the Love Spell!!!

• 1 month later...
Love spells DO work. How many times have you thought about past lovers and said, "What the hell was I thinking when I was attracted to this person?"

No it's called beer. There's lots of "What the hell was I thinking" morning moments with beer :(

When the desire is to receive authentic attention and affection from another, a love spell would provide the exact opposit. You would receive non-authentic expressions of attention and affection. I find it hard to understand how that would be helpful.

For those who let themself be fooled, they would most likely be angry with the person they allowed to fool them.

I do not think you can cast a spell on a person who is truly authentic. They have way too much presence of mind and awareness.

John

I believe that its a matter of destiny, and ones mind, body and soul has much to do with the workings of meeting ment chakras. You can spell up the big and best brew, but a connection must be encounted first. A taste a smell a phermone a tantalizing word of wisdom, ecstasy or worth is important to assetain a true connection when It come to true love or Lust for that matter.

Natural remedies are a channel but are far from decided as to connection. Spices can help phermones, sugurs can entice inclinations, but worth of another is the ultimate realization. :tu:

Passion,... there must be true passion.

Heh, that's why I love being bitten by Crimson. :wub::lol:

Sounds more like coercion against ones will. Isn't that the same as rape? If you want to find love, do not try manipulation(even though women use that daily ;) ). Let love come to you naturally, if it exists. Forcing love is an invasion on another.

While I believe love spells are complete rubbish I do believe in psychology as a tool to get girls and lot's of them.

Words that a predator would use. If you don't want people to think that about you, don't say such things.

• Like 1

I have indeed casted love spells for others and I don't like doing them. It, in my opinion is messing with another's free will and the Law Of Three is ALWAYS in play, regardless of the spell you're casting. The Law Of Three definately was in play front and center the night I cast this spell for my brother and I'll never do it again. He had a heart attack.

"Be careful what you wish for!" is also excellent advice to follow in dealing with this type of thing. You may attract "the right one", but he/she may have traits/faults/idiosyncracies about their personality that you'll find very uninviting once you discover them behind all of their rightness.

You've lost the meaning of the Law of Three then. Your brother didn't cast the spell, you did. You made the choice to cast the spell, not him. So if anyone has anything to worry about, it is you, not him. Be careful what you do, because the only person that can be faulted for your actions, is you.

Actually, body chemicals account for that, not spells. People make stupid decisions when their brain is effected by adverse chemicals. Pheramones tend to make people not think with their cognitive abilities, but their animalistic need to mate.

Sounds more like coercion against ones will. Isn't that the same as rape? If you want to find love, do not try manipulation(even though women use that daily ;) ). Let love come to you naturally, if it exists. Forcing love is an invasion on another.

ROTFLOL

Edited by Voyager

if you feel you need to cast a 'spell' to obtain love , your not ready for it.

kinda like a friend of mine used to mope around about how lonely she was ....... well , I after a year got tired of hearing it and thought it was time to be honest with her. I told her " hey , you mope around , depressed all the time and complaining ............ who in the hell wants to be around that ? no wonder your lonely focus on what you have and forget about finding someone and it will happen ! "

of course this severed the friendship , but low an behold she actually took my advice and 6 months later was involved.

the best spell ? be yourself , and don't go looking for it..... sooner or later it will hit you.

Beer goggles, a mans best friend and later in the morning...worst nightmare.

yes but at the same time the woman he's looking at with them on is looking at him wearing her own pair. !

and don't forget this ...

linked-image

• 1 year later...

love spells are real i dont know why some people find it hard to believe this, i am a spell caster and i am saying it is one of the simplest spell i can do within 7days and i can give you a few people to talk to and you will be convinced. they are actually real

Nhh...

I'm Wiccan. I've done a few love spells before, but not in the usual sense.

I did one for a friend a few years ago, and one for myself recently, about 5 months ago.

The key point was that I didn't focus on a specific person. On both occasions I asked that love be brought into my friend's/my life, and in the way that was right for her/my life at the time. I also added that it should harm none.

My friend (Her name was Caleidgh) very quickly ended up in a relationship. I had given her a sachet of herbs and a charged rose quartz crystal. She actually dated another of my friends. He was very devoted to her, and they were happy for a while until she felt smothered. ._.;; But, what can you do? Bleh. She dumped him, but the spell had worked.

And then, for my situation: I made my own incense, and used a pink candle, while asking that the universe bring me the person I was meant to be with. I wished for happiness and a lasting relationship. I asked that what was right would be brought to me, and meditated on this for a while, before going to sleep. A month after that, I spontaneously began talking to an old friend of mine, and he and I were dating within a week. The relationship has been great, and so far we're completely and totally compatible. Not a single argument, and we share the same views on almost everything. I haven't been this in love in my whole life. <3

Call it coincidence, but I truly believe the spells helped things along. Now, you can't just cast a spell and sit around, as many say, and you need to work for it, but they'll work, eventually. It's sort of like taking vitamins. They help, but you can't survive off of just a to zinc. You've still got to eat.

On the subject of a specific person, however...

I don't agree with that. I don't think people's free will should be messed with. Asking that love be brought into your life can have different meanings, and if you ask for whatever is right for you at the time, you'll be happy: For example, maybe all you need is the greatest cat in the world, for now. Or dog. Or fish. Who knows?

But trying to force Hotty McHotpants to call you and profess his undying love really isn't right. As much as you may like him. Instead of a spell, why don't you just tell him? There's magick in everything, y'know. If you play your cards right, he may fall for you all on his own.

There's my view on this whole thing. :3