Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demon identification?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic

#1    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

So, I've been trying to locate something, anything, on this demon that has been around a lot lately. I've only personally 'seen' it once. But the first time I noticed it it was more like something hovering in the lights while I was out with two other friends. We had just finished eating dinner and were hanging out at Target. As we were getting ready to leave all of us started to feel sick and in pain in general. Jess, one of my friends, knew this demon. Knew it's affects because it had been following her, torturing her. When we got outside we were quick to get to the car and leave. From then on I've felt sick almost every day, a queasy, uneasiness that just doesn't go away. And my migraines have been flaring up for no apparent reason as well...

About two weeks go by and... Jess was killed. There was no cause that ANYBODY could find. That was February 23. February 24th it sank in that she was really gone... One of my best friends was gone. And I screamed out a challenge to this demon, "Find me, find me and fight me you son of a b****!" I shouted something along those lines anyway... Since then I've seen blood everywhere. I feel uneasy mostly at night. Usually there's no sense of it during the day.

The night after the viewing (sunday night) was worse. The streets were bathed in blood as I drove home, I was more uneasy than I had ever been... And it lunged from the side of my jeep. I didn't see it clearly... A shadowy body (perhaps a cloak?) and an extremely pale, humanoid face... which could have been a mask. I don't know how to go about identifying it and properly defending myself and my friends. I really could use a hand from someone who knows how to help me...

#2    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

• Et tu, Brute?

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

Very nice, when will it be published?  Can I pre-order or do I have to wait for the release?

A man who will do his duty
Posted Image

#3    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

I don't necessarily believe in demons but did you try going to a church and asking for help? I don't know maybe hire a demon hunter or something since we have plenty on this site. Honestly I think this is coincidences or just plain fake but even if there is a chance its real my advice would be don't play it's games. Stand up and don't be scared. I think it might just be trying to scare you.

#4    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

TheResearcher on Mar 9 2009, 11:33 PM, said:

Very nice, when will it be published?  Can I pre-order or do I have to wait for the release?

This itself is not a novel or a summary of one, nor is it something fake. It is something quite real that I've experienced, and it is something that I'm trying to deal with.

#5    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

HumanTorch on Mar 9 2009, 11:33 PM, said:

I don't necessarily believe in demons but did you try going to a church and asking for help? I don't know maybe hire a demon hunter or something since we have plenty on this site. Honestly I think this is coincidences or just plain fake but even if there is a chance its real my advice would be don't play it's games. Stand up and don't be scared. I think it might just be trying to scare you.

I get where you're coming from, most people don't really believe in them. And honestly... There's not a church around here worth going to for this sort of thing. The stuff you see on t.v. about going to the church for help may work in different areas, but not here. Here is reality...

#6    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:45 PM

Well what state you from? How is it reality? And just don't play its mind games. Stay strong. If you give in your just weak prey.

#7    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:47 PM

Another teenager fantasy. Demons and psi powers are sure popluar these days.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#8    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

The Skeptic Eric Raven on Mar 9 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

Another teenager fantasy. Demons and psi powers are sure popluar these days.

Oh yes, because I enjoy living through this sort of thing day by day. Sitting back helplessly as those that I love die. Yes, a fantastic teenager fantasy. >>

#9    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

• Et tu, Brute?

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

Ravendust on Mar 9 2009, 10:53 PM, said:

Oh yes, because I enjoy living through this sort of thing day by day. Sitting back helplessly as those that I love die. Yes, a fantastic teenager fantasy. >>

This Jess person, could you link me to a news article or something similar so I can get some background on the circumstances?  I'm sure there would be something if someone died in such strange circumstances?

Posted Image

#10    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

HumanTorch on Mar 9 2009, 10:45 PM, said:

Well what state you from? How is it reality? And just don't play its mind games. Stay strong. If you give in your just weak prey.

It's a small town area. And it doesn't matter because I'm going to find and kill it. I was, after all, the one to challenge it.

#11    Ravendust

Ravendust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

TheResearcher on Mar 9 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

This Jess person, could you link me to a news article or something similar so I can get some background on the circumstances?  I'm sure there would be something if someone died in such strange circumstances?

http://www.observer-reporter.com/OR/StoryObit/allobits022609

Look for Jessica Hetz. Her death was unexpected, but it didn't stand out. They didn't put much.

#12    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

• Et tu, Brute?

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Ravendust on Mar 9 2009, 10:57 PM, said:

http://www.observer-reporter.com/OR/StoryObit/allobits022609

Look for Jessica Hetz. Her death was unexpected, but it didn't stand out. They didn't put much.

Okay. thanks; I'll take a look.

Posted Image

#13    MaggieDruydess

MaggieDruydess

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

• "Perception is more pleasing then the Truth."

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:16 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I would like to help you and will do what I can. you can PM me if you like.

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."

#14    Rosewin

Rosewin

Omnipotent Entity

• Banned
  • 8,967 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

There are episodes you are having that could be described as having hallucinations, paranoia, and anxiety attacks. A death of someone, especially if they are close to us, can make us grieve in unusual ways. Have you tried contacting the other person that was in the group that night at Target? If not do so and see what they are experiencing but approach them carefully, do not influence them with your own tales of panic, let them speak first, then calmly share your side of events. Psychiatric care should be suggested.

If you feel it is truly spiritual then do not discount churches, some are different than others, some do believe in spiritual warfare, if you want to contact one I have a few to recommend, if you do contact a church be upfront and tell them you are not interested in converting but would like their views on what is occurring and if it is out of their specialty for them to refer you to someone who specializes in spiritual warfare, do not expect a big production for most who do specialize in this will not make you the focus of any theatrics but will approach this with utmost care for your privacy. If you can go with a confidant and not alone and be sure that others know where you travel at all times.

(link)

Regardless of your decision these matters seem out of your hands so outside help is encouraged but then again it might be something temporary due to  grief. It might also be something more permanent due to survivor's guilt in which case getting the proper psychological help would be advised.

If this is all an elaborate post then for those who might have a similar and real experience of then do seek help, be it psychiatric, psychological, or spiritual and it is always best to turn to the spiritual experts of your own tradition be it pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, or Christian among others.

Edited by Rosewin, 09 March 2009 - 11:28 PM.

#15    MaggieDruydess

MaggieDruydess

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

• "Perception is more pleasing then the Truth."

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

Rosewin on Mar 9 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

There are episodes you are having that could be described as having hallucinations, paranoia, and anxiety attacks. A death of someone, especially if they are close to us, can make us grieve in unusual ways. Have you tried contacting the other person that was in the group that night at Target? If not do so and see what they are experiencing but approach them carefully, do not influence them with your own tales of panic, let them speak first, then calmly share your side of events. Psychiatric care should be suggested.

If you feel it is truly spiritual then do not discount churches, some are different than others, some do believe in spiritual warfare, if you want to contact one I have a few to recommend, if you do contact a church be upfront and tell them you are not interested in converting but would like their views on what is occurring and if it is out of their specialty for them to refer you to someone who specializes in spiritual warfare, do not expect a big production for most who do specialize in this will not make you the focus of any theatrics but will approach this with utmost care for your privacy. If you can go with a confidant and not alone and be sure that others know where you travel at all times.

(link)

Regardless of your decision these matters seem out of your hands so outside help is encouraged but then again it might be something temporary due to  grief. It might also be something more permanent due to survivor's guilt in which case getting the proper psychological help would be advised.

If this is all an elaborate post then for those who might have a similar and real experience of then do seek help, be it psychiatric, psychological, or spiritual and it is always best to turn to the spiritual experts of your own tradition be it pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, or Christian among others.

Wise Words indeed Rosewin.

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users