Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unidentified Object Collides With Aircraft

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:39 PM

Feds: Cessna hit something in the sky, but they don’t know what

04/14/04

By JOE DANBORN
Staff Reporter

Federal investigators have determined that a single-engine delivery plane that crashed into Big Bateau Bay on Oct. 23, 2002, slammed into something 3,000 feet above the Mobile-Tensaw Delta moments earlier -- they're just not sure what it was.

The highly unusual National Transportation Safety Board account points to unidentified red marks on the severely damaged nose and front belly of the plane as evidence that it hit another object in the air. The crash killed 54-year-old pilot Thomas J. Preziose of Mobile minutes after he took off from Downtown Airport.

Agency officials "don't know of any other accident that we have in our files that states 'collision with an unknown object,'" said Keith Holloway, a spokesman for the NTSB, which investigates all domestic air accidents.

"I've never seen a report like that," said Don Godwin, a veteran pilot and chief executive officer of Mid-Atlantic Freight, which owned the plane. "And it's very troubling to have something like this happen and not know what caused it. I know the family's upset, and understandably upset. It's just a great thing that this kind of thing didn't happen to an airliner with a bunch of people on it."

The report, released within the past few days, also notes that malfunctioning radar recording equipment hampered efforts to determine the exact cause of the accident. Moreover, an air traffic controller at Mobile Regional Airport apparently gave incorrect positions to Preziose about the location of a DC-10 in the area, according to the recently released report, officially called a finding of facts.

A Federal Aviation Administration official at Mobile Regional Airport said Tuesday afternoon he wasn't aware of any equipment malfunctions. He deferred further comment to officials who had left for the day.

The five-page report states that the FedEx DC-10 doesn't appear to have been involved in the collision; investigators examined it the day after the crash and found it unscathed. That lack of damage, however, deepens the mystery as to what happened to Preziose's Cessna 208B Cargomaster

Full Article

I'd like to give credit, where credit is due...thanks to ATSNN for this story...its a great one...here's the original post i found on that site... Cessna Story

I did some of my own research on this topic as well...i searched the NTSB website and got these two links...the first one is a history of the flight...the second is the full "narrative" given by the NTSB about what happened.  In the narrative, it states that a metal is found and "The origin of the metal remains unknown," this is very interesting stuff for UFO and alien hunters...check it out!

History of Flight

Full Narrative

alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif

How is this not all over the news?  This is strange as heck isnt it?  Proof possibly there was a UFO out there... abduct.gif  abduct.gif  abduct.gif  abduct.gif  abduct.gif  abduct.gif  abduct.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#2    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:38 PM

friggin aliens and their invisible super cities in the sky

#3    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

Interestingness  ph34r.gif   blink.gif

Edited by Angelfish, 14 April 2004 - 09:51 PM.

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#4    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:53 PM

whats funny is...the pictures of alleged ufos are mostly always fake or can be explained...this on the other hand...leads you to logically believe it was a ufo or somethin fishy of that sort  whistling2.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#5    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:48 PM

I think it hit a new gov't stealth plane, mabye they were testing new radar scrambling technology.

#6    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:54 PM

Some government experiment makes the most sense.
You never know though...

#7    Mishari

Mishari

Psychic Spy

• 1,292 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:09 PM

I agree on the fact that it could have been a government experinment that hit the plane or some mechanical problems with plane or extremly strong air bumps. But No Aliens have done any harm because they don't even exist!

#8    dezavala

dezavala

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:02 PM

It was OBVIOUSLY a red UFO.  Helloooo, the engine block was cracked.  Scooby Doo could figure this one out.

#9    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:01 AM

I have this story on my thread, "Documented Incidents of UFO's'.  original.gif I think it could be a collision with a UFO....or a collision with a government project. grin2.gif It is very suspicious that there isn't any report of a collision ( in the skies) when the fella obviously hit something...tore his engine in two and died.

Also, isn't the red paint on the nose of the plane, a clue that something hit him?

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#10    Urielsfire

Urielsfire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
    -H.P. Lovecraft (1890-1937)

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:46 PM

It's not red paint.  All the article said was that there were unidentified red MARKS, and after testing they were revealed to not be recognizable as paint.  Also, let's not forget the anodized aluminum found in the wing of the plane.  What could a plane run into midair that would so thoroughly destroy it and leave so little evidence?  It's difficult to even speculate given so little information.

"What do you think this is, a costume?  This is a f***'in way of life!"
-Suicide, The Return of the Living Dead.

#11    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:00 PM

You're right, it was red marks and they compared the marks to the red paint on the plane and to other planes with red paint on them that might be in the area at that time; a drone, for instance. They didn't come up with anything....

Henry David Thoreau...

#12    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:55 AM

Why would an alien be so careless as to let a human craft collide with it. If they are there wouldn`t they be able to use their superior technology to avoid it. Probably a secret government craft that went off course.Or something even nore unexplainable......... thumbsup.gif  

#13    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:56 AM

Feds: Cessna hit something in the sky, but they donít know what

Uh, Oh.....  I wondered what happened to that boom-a-rang I was playing with! tongue.gif  

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#14    dezavala

dezavala

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:38 AM

I'm sure even superior beings make mistakes, maybe the alien was changing the dial on the radio.  Or maybe they just didn't care, it was just a tiny cessna anyway.

#15    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:01 PM

There have been, reported, other crashed UFO's...they do crash. Remember Roswell?

Edited by Babs, 21 April 2004 - 12:02 PM.

Henry David Thoreau...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users