Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ben Matine - Interesting Bigfoot Documentary

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    stanton

stanton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "Father of Roswell"

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_H8nbCUYg

I dont know if this has been posted before, seems like it surfaced a couple of years ago, sorry if it has.
Just thought i'd post it for the bods, like me, that hadn't come across it

Taken from a true story, Bigfoot Documentry of the story of Ben Matine 2006, On Oct 06 Matine was running from a trumped up and false charges, rumoures from a small town bar that Local OPP where going to arrest him.He Fled.
He ran North on the old CN rails from North Bay Ontario and ended up in Temagami Ontario at a hunt camp and old set of deep mine shafts to hide out and meet friend Jim Jardineau for supplies.
During the meeting as Jim was returning with bens supplues he was struck by a standing figure that was not present before, Jardineau snaped 4 high resolution photos of the figure standing at the bottom of a tree root.
His 4th picture was extremly revealing, giving a clear accurate view of what he was seeing.
Ben had no Idea what was happening untill Jim told him to turn around slowly , pickup Jim's video camera and shoot. Ben shot 2:34 sec of HDV video, while video tapeing the large grey black figure was constantly looking to the left of Ben, Indicating comunication with something else they could not see .
Terrified both men backed off of the seen immeidatly. Only Jim and Aubre' Whitefoot have returned to the site.
for pictures for the documentry crew.
Ben Matine stayed 2 days in the town of Temagami and later went back in to the site,
he vanished for 6 months.
Matine turned up in Mattice Ontario and later in Detour Lake /652 highway / North of Cochrane.
The pictures where transfered to Jardineau's home computer but the video was not.
Its tape was left in the camera.
Jardineau agreed to meet a MNR Rep. in Tilden Lake Ontario and present the Pictures and Video
Assured that evey thing was in good hands the the rep took Jim's Info and left, promising contact
It was the last time he would see his video, it was not returned and no contact was made.
Rumours have called the pictures Fake or its a man in a Gillies suit. leaked and contrived storys
to the internet by students in August 08 have also missconstrude the truth about this story.
The 4 pictures are absolutly real, not fake, not a man in a suit ,/ IMPOSSIBLE and it will be proven so.
When the figure walked it favored its left arm as though broken and walks like an elderly man.
It has a yellow and silver top fadeing thruogh red brown to grey and black.
Future documentry footage will be realeased 2009.

"Patty 352"

#2    stanton

stanton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "Father of Roswell"

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

Before i get slated by Neo, i dont think its genuine , i just thought it was interesting

"Patty 352"

#3    Ell

Ell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:20 AM

They are a couple of pictures. Not convincing in themselves. I am inclined to think that it is a hoax.

#4    quatchbeliever

quatchbeliever

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• "are they all lying"

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

Ell on Mar 14 2009, 01:20 AM, said:

They are a couple of pictures. Not convincing in themselves. I am inclined to think that it is a hoax.

wow,thats a pretty cool story,i,m a bit surprised i have'nt heard of it before.hope that video re-surfaces.

#5    village_idiot

village_idiot

Sea Shepherd Conservation Society Land Volunteer

• 2,271 posts

• "Are you willing to risk your life to save whales?"
    -Captain Paul Watson

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared. I swear I've seen a mask like that in a Halloween specialty magazine. That, and the of the stills look Photoshopped on closer inspection. If they were taken from actual video footage, why can't we see the actual footage? I smell a hoax here...

#6    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,748 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

villageidiot3o on Mar 14 2009, 06:39 PM, said:

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared. I swear I've seen a mask like that in a Halloween specialty magazine. That, and the of the stills look Photoshopped on closer inspection. If they were taken from actual video footage, why can't we see the actual footage? I smell a hoax here...

A very bad and cheezy hoax!  yes.gif  I was thinking of that Bigfoot on that old SciFi show where people scared their friends. Thats what it reminded me of.

Lapiche  

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#7    stanton

stanton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "Father of Roswell"

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

villageidiot3o on Mar 14 2009, 10:39 PM, said:

...I was willing to believe it was true for a minute...until the shot of the face appeared.

was 'face' not part of the 'dramatization' that he had to make due to somebody not returning the video?

im not convinced, not by a long shoot but thought i would post it as i'd not come across it before.

the shame is that these people believe they can , & they probably will do,cash in & make a quick by fooling the public into think they've had an experience with a BF

"Patty 352"

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,420 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:37 PM

If that is truely the same tree stump then that BigFoot is really tall. Somewhere like 9 to 10 feet tall (3 meters).

It is very interesting. It could be easily faked with a tall dummy in a furry outfit. The supposed video would be the proof. Was the re-enactment on the YouTube video supposed to be the same as the missing video?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    Tarmac_Chris

Tarmac_Chris

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:08 AM

Yes, to me the BF shown looked far too large to be in the correct proportions. It would be a good 10 feet tall and wide to boot. Looks more like a clever photoshop enlargement.

Add to that the second video with a bit more of the story got perhaps a little too far fetched and it lost any credibility the original had to begin with ...

"If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed"

#10    Richard Stanbery

Richard Stanbery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• A poor man has poor ways?

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

It is a shame that we still have unscrupulous people about to try to sucker the unknowing about these things. It is a further shame that we still have the gullible unknowing among us to be thier victims. It reminds me of the 19th century snake oil salesmen of the Old West. As for myself, I decided to go out and look for these sasquatch creatures for myself. And now I know what I know. I would encourage interested folks to do thier own research, that way they will also know what they know. You know?

Hey, you can visit me here: http://richardstanbe...s.com/index.htm

#11    stanton

stanton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "Father of Roswell"

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

Richard Stanbery on Mar 16 2009, 02:56 AM, said:

It is a shame that we still have unscrupulous people about to try to sucker the unknowing about these things. It is a further shame that we still have the gullible unknowing among us to be thier victims. It reminds me of the 19th century snake oil salesmen of the Old West. As for myself, I decided to go out and look for these sasquatch creatures for myself. And now I know what I know. I would encourage interested folks to do thier own research, that way they will also know what they know. You know?

I donít know, do you know?

Unfortunately im on the other side of the world & am not in a position to go out looking for the big fella & as such am a bit restricted to conduct my own research.

Any chance you could share what you found out & convinced you of what opinions you have are correct?

Thanks

Stan

"Patty 352"

#12    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,493 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

I'm still unsure of the mysterious 'confiscated' video.  But the pics are pretty cool!

#13    lolpiggy

lolpiggy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

I'm not convinced. The arms are to short and the face looks very fake.

#14    designer

designer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 240 posts

• I believe.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

Very interesting. The face looks very fake though. The rest looks really interesting but the face really makes it lose any chance of being real.

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#15    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,305 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

It all looks too much like this for me.

linked-image

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users