Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A True Story

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    no-BSer

no-BSer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 04:46 AM

WOW,what a reply that one!I only wish you would've been there,wish everyone coulda seen what i(we)seen that night!And yes it was a long time ago,20+ years ago.Sometimes,honestly,I wish I'd never have seen it!Makes a person question this whole religion thing that's for sure.As for what it looked like,if ya hold a quarter or a nickel at arms length,that's the size of it,colours,can't really remember none,just a bright glowing ball.Direction?South to North.Ya's gotta remember I was 10 or so at the time.Names?Hell ya I can give ya's names of the other people that seen it,but I won't of course,would you's?The town it happened in was DRYDEN,Ont,Canada.And like I said B4,if you's go on National UFO Reporting Center and look under reports by State(ONTARIO),you'll see one other report(besides mine)from OXDRIFT,Ont.I'd almost guaranty that's from the same time.Put it this way,I've never seen anything like that B4 or since and I doubt VERY much I ever will again,they were close.I've driven by the place a few times in recent years and I figure that where they crossed over(the last shown down a beam and picked up something I'm sure)there is now an abandoned farmhouse.I know,it's hard to believe,ya can't believe till  you've seen for yerself,I'd be willing to take a lie detector test ANYTIME and/or go under hypnosis ANYTIME.If I knew the other witnesses wouldn't get upset(they would)I'd  give ya's names.Honestly,I'm no UFO freak even after that,I just kinda figure it's time to tell my story,especially after I seen that Oxdrift report,maby piece things together.

#17    no-BSer

no-BSer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 05:16 AM

It was at night that this happened,as to what they picked up(if anything)no idea.It's kinda like lookin at snap-shots(memory)know what I mean?I'm sure I remember the parents sayin "Look it's pickin something up!" Maby I'll work up enough nerve  to phone one of the people(the one I did a job for)and ask him to come on here and write what he seen,he'd remember more,he was older.If the parents would come on here(they won't and I won't even ask them)they'd be able to tell ya's in detail what happened,size,colours,beam etc,,more than me,a lot more.Like I said B4,lie detector/hypnosis anytime,you's pay the bill,now there's a challenge to anyone who has the bucks and the means.No kiddin,I'm much more interested in ghost's than I am UFO's,I never really talked about this till 10-12 years ago except maby to my dad or family,now,I'll tell almost anyone,simply cuz it's true,simple as that.The few scathing remarks that was posted here is exactly why most people don't talk about what they've seen.My Dad's boss for instance,perfect example right there,he wouldn't even talk to my Dad about it,even though they worked together for over 30 years!I've told quite a few people that I've seen UFO's and 80% of their reactions are the same,ridicule,scorn etc.But then after some of them people get to know me,they realise I'm no BSer and they question a bit more(I've never told them or anyone the whole story,are you nuts?)My Dad for instance can't remember the bumps on my back,I can,it kept me outta school..My offer's open to anyone who pays my expense(cheap)remember!!

#18    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:07 PM

Ever get hypnotized?  Maybe you'll remember more.

Anyways... good luck

P.S

Don't even bother reading mishari's posts. He has nothng valuable to say if all he's going to do is put everyone else down. His problems go WAY deep. So keep posting, cus some of us appreciate it.

Cheers

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#19    no-BSer

no-BSer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:36 PM

No I never have been hypnotized,thought of it lots tho,just for that reason!Guess ya can't really blame a person for not believing,till you've seen it(them).Personally though I don't like the cruel remarks,but ,oh well.As for other posts,what else can I post that is the truth?I suppose I can tell ya's my best friend's Dad had something fly over his truck in Northern Manitoba on his way out cutting wood 40 years ago er so,shut his truck right down for awhile.He only mentioned this to his one son about 6-7 years ago,and he told my buddy & me!And why did he only mention it after so long?Actually after he got his truck going,he went back home,told his family and they accused him of drinking and basically made an ass of him.Can't blame him I suppose.I also did a job for a guy that worked in NORAD who now lives in WALDOFF,Ont.We got to talkin,and he'd started sayin stuff about things that were seen on the radar but couldn't be explained.There's more that Ive heard happen around my area,but.To be honest,I'm regretting even putting on my story,if i could take it off I would I think.Maby someone who was there that night will read this and verify what was seen,that would be nice.Believe or don't believe,I couldn't care less.

#20    KJ Mom

KJ Mom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 12:06 AM

I am glad that your story was not dismissed.  For all any of us know we encounter alien life everyday and we just don't know it.

#21    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:44 PM

well i havent read the story yet but must point out one thing. having the title "a true story" and the user name "no-BSer" would be exactly what an aspiring fiction writer would do.  whistling2.gif  

#22    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (KJ Mom @ Apr 28 2004, 01:06 AM)
I am glad that your story was not dismissed.  For all any of us know we encounter alien life everyday and we just don't know it.

Oh come on....how many times a year do you encounter Michael Jacks-shhhhh

laugh.gif Sorry i couldnt resist that one and i shouldnt have said it coz im a massive fan of MJ....still.....you could be right. We may very well encounter alien life every day.

#23    no-BSer

no-BSer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 09:22 AM

I put the name A TRUE STORY cuz it is,and I put the name no-BSEer cuz I'm not.If I was BSing yous,you'd think I'd have more than 2 threads started(a 3rd if ya look under bigfoot,my buddy seen one,I teased him for a year or 2, I bet.Then I was convinced otherwise)Usually I break out in goose bumps when I think of what I(we) seen that night,not now tho cuz I've been talkin(writing) about it.Like I said,I wish EVERYONE coulda been there.Coulda walked the distance to where they were in under 5 min.There's no way they were anything but UFO's,they scared my Dad's boss enough for him to send everyone home and get me picked up when I was supposed to spend the night there.Hell,I'm not even into UFO's much(ghosts i like),just telling what happened.About the bumps on my back,who knows,mighta happened months or a year after that.About me wakin up to scared to move,mighta been a bad dream.But I'm pretty sure them 2 happened about the same time.Anyways,this'll be my last reply,unless I work up enough nerve to try and talk to the other witnesses again.The one guy I'm sure he wouldn't mind,but ya never know.Hell I bet we coulda walked the distance to where they were in 2 minutes.They were as big as a house or a one bedroon apartment,about that size.Hold a quarter,nickel,penny at arms length,that's how big they were.Adios

#24    Boddhi

Boddhi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 09:36 AM

That was an interesting story but one thing that caught my attention was the time span - happened over twenty years ago.

I saw an interesting documentary recently where a goup of volunteers were wlaked passed a cordoned off crash site rigged up). They had helmet cams on so the producers could see exactly what they saw. The crash site was made up of foil, bits of wood excetera and one military guard.

After one month, the volunteers were interviewed about what they and the results were drastic. some reported seeing alien bodies, bits of a crashed saucer and being chasd by two armed guards and threatened at gunpoint. None of this happened and the result of the experiment was that if over a period of one month your recall change change so drastically, what could happen after twenty or thirty years (Roswell springs to mind).

Posted Image

#25    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:52 AM

^I saw that too a while back
Mr No-bser, interesting story. although 20 some years ago? That's longer than I've been alive.
**shrugs**
I'm too tired to be skeptical right now........**yawn**

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#26    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:13 PM

Boddhi! I love your avatar! could you by any chance send me the picture? Im a buddhist and it would make a great contribution to my collection! thumbup.gif  clap.gif

thankyou greatly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users