Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Headmaster: no vampires at our school

UM-Bot

vampire.jpg
A headmaster in Boston has had to make a statement to reassure people that Boston Latin School does not have any vampires. The rumors started following reports of 'vampires' roaming the halls and the police being called to investigate a report of a student being bitten.

"The headmaster of one of the city's most prestigious exam schools is dealing with an unusual rumor sweeping student classrooms. There are no vampires at Boston Latin School, says headmaster Lynne Moone Teta. Seriously. Students at the school, which was founded in 1635, began e-mailing news organizations Wednesday night with the strange story of vampires roaming the halls."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | linked-imageSource: The Boston Channel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuronin

• UM-Bot

• Stormcrow

• 1Batman1

And his comment has weight because... why? Because vampires can not lie? Because he has not seen them? Real people that bite other people do not exist?

Edited by DieChecker

However we have a zombie problem down in the basement..

OH THANK GOD. *wipes sweat from brow*

I know, I know... I can finally sleep easy!

However we have a zombie problem down in the basement..

I have...More than a feeling.....we need more shotgun shells.

\Hey i had to throw a Boston reference in here, it was bothering me. lol

And his comment has weight because... why? Because vampires can not lie? Because he has not seen them? Real people that bite other people do not exist?

Is true. Could simply be a person calling themselves a vampire, trying to munch on some kid's neck starting a rumour that people found interesting enough to put in the news/this site.

Oh man!!!! Who would think that there were vampires in there anyway!!

:rolleyes:

Real people that bite other people do not exist?

The real human freaks(monsters) in the media show otherwise. Sad but true.

-------

I say, "Head's down and do ya school work", get a hobbie watch some drama and comedy and stop trying to get through adolesence with fiction.

Pretending that Vampires are "gunna get ya" are not going to put food on the tables when this "new generation" of kids grow up to be adults.

I have...More than a feeling.....we need more shotgun shells.

\Hey i had to throw a Boston reference in here, it was bothering me. lol

Hehe. Have... Peace of mind. Those zombies will be of no match to your shotgun! :o

Aww damn, and here I was looking for something to sink my teeth into. Twilight was an awful B-movie at best. I'm suprised Uwe Boll didn't direct it, it's about his caliber of a film. I can think of several vamp flicks that were much more professionally done, and far better acted as well.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe

I think people are too obsessed and paranoid with that ****ty twilight movie about vampires

You got that right dude!!!!

Ya pick on the goth kid who likes to read vampire books. Blah blah blah, sounds like another clique B@@@h fight, with the scratching the eyes out, and doing slappy face.

Anyone else think little sparkly alien vampires?

• 1 year later...

Because vampires aren't real?

deleted post ... still thinking on this one :hmm:

Edited by Halloween78

well that's just silly.. kids get all flaky and the school has to make an announcement that a fictional monster indeed does not exist. :rolleyes:

This is no laughing matter, guys. It's hard to learn the maths when you're being attacked by night fiends. *especially* if they sparkle.

Edited by Boe

You do know that some people really like to be vampires don't you? They go so far as to sharpen their teeth, and even drink human blood. And Goths sometimes get confused with them.

It's basically like a cult of people.

I am not talking about LARPers either.

Here's the kind of thing I mean:

My link

Boston holds a lot of secrets. Vampires are only the tip of the iceberg

Thank you very much, Mr. Lovecraft. :)