Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1    candidpets

candidpets

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:09 AM

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

#2    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,056 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:14 AM

The Heavens will open and Spirit as well as Brothers from Other worlds will be Known.

Love Omnaka

#3    Lt_Ripley

Lt_Ripley

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 20,036 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:19 AM

It will just be another year.. on New Years Eve 2011 ... gun fire will as usual go off for a while.. the animals will look to me to save them. and Grandma will ( if she's still alive , she's 93 now) think like she did this year someone is knocking on the door ( she's very hard of hearing and REFUSES A HEARING AID) lol.

#4    candidpets

candidpets

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:33 AM

omnaka can u tell us more

#5    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,056 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:37 AM

cateyes221981 on Apr 1 2009, 04:33 AM, said:

omnaka can u tell us more

Sure, Keep it going til tomorrow, I have to go to bed now. Thats really about all I can say now, I heard this from Father. I think the veil rips and Others are allowed to enter our Dimension.

Gnight.

Love Omnaka

#6    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,056 posts

O.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:39 AM

Lt_Ripley on Apr 1 2009, 04:19 AM, said:

It will just be another year.. on New Years Eve 2011 ... gun fire will as usual go off for a while.. the animals will look to me to save them. and Grandma will ( if she's still alive , she's 93 now) think like she did this year someone is knocking on the door ( she's very hard of hearing and REFUSES A HEARING AID) lol.

My dog says she's hard of hearing too, I know she laughs at me when I call her.

Love Omnaka

#7    SlippySlug

SlippySlug

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:32 AM

I would personally love to see something huge happen just so I can say "I told you so!".  Super massive volcanoes will be exploding all over the place and the Earth will finally get sucked into the sun  ...or maybe not.  I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out later this year to find out what will really happen.

Know what I mean?

#8    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

an invisible dream

• 2,958 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:43 AM

I believe that all the anticipation will make something happen.

linked-image

Edited by Ghost Ship, 01 April 2009 - 05:44 AM.

#9    Dying Seraph

Dying Seraph

Lucifer Rising

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

• ~"Blessed are we who laugh at ourselves for we never cease to be amused!"~

~"The best way to make our dreams come true is to wake up!~"-Paul Valery

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:41 AM

cateyes221981 on Mar 31 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

anyone? ideas? or nothing?

Everyone will wake up fron the drunken stupor they placed themself in the night before and realize it's another day and that life goes on.

devil.gif

"The angel of self-deceit is camped in the souls of the "Righteous"--The eternal flame of power through joy dwellith within the flesh of the Satanist!"--Anton Szandor LaVey

"Tis' true my form is something odd but blaming me is blaming God. Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you. If I could reach from pole to pole or grasp the ocean with a span, I would be measured by the soul. The mind's the standard of the man."--Isaac Watts

#10    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• 1,290 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:53 AM

Nothing, its just another day. The only reason any hype has been given to it is media driven. It has no basis in reality. Yes the Mayan calendar has ends of ages, but none of the supposed end of the world scenarios are part of that. Its all because some guy Terrence McKenna applied the I Ching (which is ancient chinese divination) to the Mayan calendar (which is Mesoamerican) and it spit out a chart of supposed historical correlations that dropped off at the date of December 21, 2012. Problems occur with it because, how do you verify it? Where would you even start? Not only that but all the "research" McKenna did was destroyed in a fire. So there is your 2012...(I think I'll sleep in that day)

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#11    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:23 AM

Interestingly enough I was watching the history channel the other day and there was a programme about what might happen in 2012.  What I found interesting was that they were talking about what happened on Earth 26,000 years ago when the last precessional alignment happened.  They said the appearance of cro-magnon man changed the human race forever - so it was a kind of evolution for mankind.

The precessional alignment happens because the Earth wobbles on its axis and in 2012 it will seem, from the perspective of the Earth, that we are in alignment with the "dark rift" or black hole at the centre of the galaxy.  There is also a transit of venus in June which some have said may cause extreme Earthquakes and volcanoes, floods,etc on this planet, and it is expected (so I heard) that the sun will be extremely active around this time, coinciding with the Earths magnetic fields being extremely weak.  Some have said this may cause our power grid to completely shut down, anything electrical will cease to function and we will have no communication or internet - imagine living without that!!

So, there will be a transit of Venus, a precessional alignment with the centre of the galaxy and a possible solar maximum coinciding with a weak magnetic field around the Earth.  At least we know these things are most definately happening in the year 2012, as to what effects it will have on the Earth, no one can be absolutely certain, however the super volcano at Yellowstone is apparently at a critical stage and could be easily set into action by even a small change in the Earths magnetic field which could concieveably be brought about by a transit of Venus or a Solar Maximum.  This in turn if it did happen would have a knock on effect, it could cause a huge toxic cloud to cover the planet, blocking out the sunlight, altering the atmosphere making it impossible for anything to remain alive on the surface.

If the precessional alignment brings about other changes such as 26,000 years ago, the appearance of cro-magnon man, perhaps it marks a period of human evolution wherein we are no longer homo-sapiens sapiens, but we actually ascend as beings of light which is an idea put forward by the Merkabah Mystics, that we are in fact beings of light rather than these slow moving physical creatures we percieve ourselves to be.  The key lies in activating your light body, and apparently many people are already able to activate their light bodies and exist without the physical ones.

So in a nutshell - should our planet be entirely destroyed by a super volcano and its knock on effects, it won't affect the humans who have ascended as beings of light, who can in fact travel anywhere in the universe whenever and wherever they decide to go.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#12    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

The cro-magnons were just modern homo sapiens who had existed before this time period, but reached Europe for the first time.  They appeared 40,000 years ago, not 26.  They are the earliest known people to have significant amounts of art and hugely elaborate and varied tools; but that is likely due to the environment they found themselves in.  Why they would be considered something special is beyond me.

#13    Godsnmbr1

Godsnmbr1

The Bee's Knees

• 2,317 posts

• There's someone in my head
    but it's not me

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:20 AM

darkmoonlady on Apr 1 2009, 07:53 AM, said:

Nothing, its just another day. The only reason any hype has been given to it is media driven. It has no basis in reality. Yes the Mayan calendar has ends of ages, but none of the supposed end of the world scenarios are part of that. Its all because some guy Terrence McKenna applied the I Ching (which is ancient chinese divination) to the Mayan calendar (which is Mesoamerican) and it spit out a chart of supposed historical correlations that dropped off at the date of December 21, 2012. Problems occur with it because, how do you verify it? Where would you even start? Not only that but all the "research" McKenna did was destroyed in a fire. So there is your 2012...(I think I'll sleep in that day)

Nope, not quite.

edit:  I should clarify this--McKenna's work had nothing to do with the Mayan calender.  It was just a 'coincidence'.

Edited by Godsnmbr1, 01 April 2009 - 08:35 AM.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

#14    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:25 AM

Torgo on Apr 1 2009, 09:09 AM, said:

The cro-magnons were just modern homo sapiens who had existed before this time period, but reached Europe for the first time.  They appeared 40,000 years ago, not 26.  They are the earliest known people to have significant amounts of art and hugely elaborate and varied tools; but that is likely due to the environment they found themselves in.  Why they would be considered something special is beyond me.

I was just saying what was on the history channel.  If its wrong then sorry about that but you'd think these historians would know their stuff wouldn't you?

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#15    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,532 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

Oriana, almost everything you put in that post is incorrect.

I would go into it but I've spent more time writing on 2012 threads then I have on any other. To you and the OP - the internet is chocker with garbage as it is. Use the search function rather than add to the pile.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users