Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is the Sky empty?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    InfraredCow

InfraredCow

Employee of the month

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• "Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan."

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:00 PM

et's daddy on Apr 6 2009, 12:46 AM, said:

youre joking right ?

most birds do fly .... but they dont actually live in the sky

Well, tress are high up... kind of in-the-sky.

My plan is working!

Posted Image

-Natalie

#17    InfraredCow

InfraredCow

Employee of the month

• 1,286 posts

• "Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan."

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:03 PM

chaoszerg on Apr 6 2009, 02:01 AM, said:

Yeah he did, I though that at any moment I was going to hear a gun shot and see his brains fly across the camera with how bored and depressed he sounded  laugh.gif

I thought he sort of sounded like a bad scientist... you know, like recording data in a boring tone.

My plan is working!

Posted Image

-Natalie

#18    shaka5

shaka5

Psychic Spy

• 1,019 posts

• I always call people fools for wanting to learn the hard way....When I'm really the fool for tryna teach 'em

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

InfraredCow on Apr 9 2009, 01:00 PM, said:

Well, tress are high up... kind of in-the-sky.

what about tall buildings that people live in as i do, i'm higher than alot of trees, does that mean i live in the sky too?...but i applaud you trying to make sense of it thumbsup.gif

I have less compassion than the average human.

#19    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

those are birds. he says its slowed down? I sped it up on youtube and the clouds were moving as fast as they should have been. lol as far as I know fish live in water.

#20    SpectateSwamp

SpectateSwamp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

Anybody out there got a camcorder?
Try shooting some zoomed in video of bright fluffy clouds. Fill 2/3 of the screen with the clouds and the rest with sky and background features. Keep the clips short (under 2 minutes) and play them back in slow motion if you can. If you can't I can show you how. You will be surprised by what you see. Strange movements in the clouds. Odd things hustling about with no apparent flight plan.

When I notice something in a video. I'll set it to play just that section multiple times in slow motion and full speed. I have some pretty cool ones from a couple days ago. Looking at clouds can be very therapudic. I can't wait to seeing some of your finds. Go get em.

#21    Antinomy

Antinomy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:38 AM

I spy with my little eye, a bird and a few tiny bugs.... the only thing I know of in the sky is various gases of the periotic and carbon kind, water vapor, and bacterial sorts...  tongue.gif

#22    Ashyne

Ashyne

Atheist & Skeptic

• 1,812 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:45 AM

284dan on Apr 6 2009, 06:17 AM, said:

You're joking right? Evolved to live in the sky? These are called BIRDS...

He meant 'live their entire lives in the sky'. Birds come down to the ground occasionally or frequently, but there is speculation about a kind of sky-dwelling creature called a sky-beast (sky whale/sky jellyfish, etc) that spends its entire life in the sky, soaking up sunlight for energy, and camouflaging themselves in the clouds.

#23    SpectateSwamp

SpectateSwamp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Things have changed a bit. I made some program changes that make it easier to show off these Faster Than Sight objects. I now can put LARGE font (48 point) text up on the screen so the viewer is alerted where and what to look for. Then that specific segment plays in slow motion multiple times and again at full speed.Then on to the next one. These "text - video" groupings can be grouped and played randomly.

The video is a screen reshoot that is transferred to flash so the original is much much better. The video notes explain where to get the original files at archive.org along with the non-linear text control file as well as the super app to play it. If you hook your PC up to a large screen TV you will be surprised at what you see. Of course the Explain-It-Aways will always be negative. But with this as a simple template. You can do your own FTS hunts. Please let me know of your captures. You will get them.

Edited by SpectateSwamp, 02 January 2013 - 01:32 AM.

#24    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,496 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

oh gods LOL.. I have no laughed so hard by that second video..

ok Spectate.. if what your saying is true.. about things living in the skies.. with the amount of commercial air traffic about.. why has there been no splatter on aircraft?

I mean.. birds get hit all the time. .etc.. but there has never been a strange creature that has been hit..

what you are seeing.. a probably birds high up.. your camera does not have a high enough resolution to pick it up properly..

and yes I did as you suggested and put this on my tv.. which is a big screen.. and I am sorry.. you have birds..

and those are leafs on the last part of your vid.. they are leaves flying around..

Edited by DingoLingo, 02 January 2013 - 03:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users