Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

The Most Haunted House In America

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#241    First_Indigo_Child

First_Indigo_Child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine......

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:02 PM

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't heard of this house before.  I'll have to research it.  Slightly off topic, I miss that "Sightings" show.

Thanks for posting this.

The spirit whispers to the mind and body, "this is what you were born to do".  The mind and body confer, then reply, "then it shall be done".

#242    Foxie

Foxie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• That's not an eye, that's a lemon.

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

Lolipopkid on Apr 10 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

Because none of you have even bothered doing any research on the place. Why would you assume that I am lying? Not one of you even considered for a moment that I wasn't.

I know more about that house than I want to know. And as stated before the house IMO is nothing to be tampered with.

I don't believe you, yourself, are lying. That video however I find it hard to believe. As I posted on the video, you NEVER put music over video recordings of an investigation. Also on the video it says "www.fraps.com" at the top.

#243    Last_Soul

Last_Soul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

Last_Soul on May 23 2009, 03:59 PM, said:

Hey Jerry, getting back to the reason i made this post i wanted to ask have you gotten to see the sallie house documentary? I have been wanting to know what you think.

Also they are premiering the movie in our town (Atchison) June 11. I heard they showed it in Indiana at a paranormal convention or something? Anyway they got some good reviews on the website

http://www.thesalliehousemovie.com/index.php

So appearantly there is some controversy about showing here which i personally think is bull. I have trouble understanding why people get so angered over a documentary sometimes.  disgust.gif

#244    Lolipopkid

Lolipopkid

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:21 AM

Foxie on May 24 2009, 01:55 AM, said:

I don't believe you, yourself, are lying. That video however I find it hard to believe. As I posted on the video, you NEVER put music over video recordings of an investigation. Also on the video it says "www.fraps.com" at the top.

I haven't seen the video, nor that documentary on the house. Are you talking about the video that was posted about the Pickmans faking the cut? I'm a little confused as to your post.

#245    Lolipopkid

Lolipopkid

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:23 AM

First_Indigo_Child on May 23 2009, 11:02 AM, said:

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't heard of this house before.  I'll have to research it.  Slightly off topic, I miss that "Sightings" show.

Thanks for posting this.

For the record, the sightings show was not entirely accurate. In fact I'm sure after speaking with the Pickmans that they embellished more than revealed.

#246    lovecraft777

lovecraft777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• I plan my madness by the moon.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

This is about the picture of the two in the chair.  Iíve taken pictures for over 13 years now.  We can see that the light source is coming from behind the photographer.  If that person was behind glass, it would be reflected upon the wall in the background.  Glass tends to have a tint to it when light is shown through it and onto something (hope that was clear).  Light shining through glass would be visible upon the wall but it isnít.  Only the photographer is visible.  My opinion is that there was a reflection of some sort.  It may have been chrome or glass.  I would say with the direction of the sun and how the white marks look, it would have been up high.  It could possibly be above the two and to the right of the photographer.  I also have to say that those disposable ones do seem to create problems like this.  My mother uses them and she always seems to have marks like this on her pictures.  This could also be a pre-existing issue with the film do to cheap manufacturing.

Iím glad we got back to talking about this in a more respectful mannerÖ for the most part.  Sorry if my opinion on the picture ruined any ideas.  That is problem with film though, almost anything can go wrong because of the sensitivity of it.  Digital seems to be better but it can have its own problems as well.  Thanks for keeping this thing going.  Do we have anything new with topic (further investigations, pictures, etcÖ)?

Lovecraft

#247    Moonshine

Moonshine

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

View PostxJennx, on 11 April 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

Any place that calls itself "The Most Haunted House in___" (fill in the blanks of it's location) automatically makes me suspiscious. To me it is creating a brand, and it is all part of the marketing. Then you find out they are making a movie on it, and you realize they have a lot at stake in making sure it stays 'Most Haunted'.

After Amityville, people realized what a goldmine having a good story and a creepy house can be.

If you can't get a movie out of it, you can always charge admission.

Of course I have never been inside so any opinions is based on past 'famous haunted houses'.

If anybody has capture anything remotely of interest themselves (not other people's findings) I would be interested in looking though.

The house made famous by the 1970s Amityville Horror film has gone on sale in Long Island, New York, with a price tag of $1.15m (£800,000). Read More >

In a sense you are right :)

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#248    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

That demon photo was BS...If you have to put that many effects on a photo just for it to even look like some kind of figure...it's nothing. It isn't a demon. It is a trick of light. The house may be haunted, I've never been there, nor have I seen this video. If there was video of a guy being thrown and scratched, though, I feel like it would have been circulated pretty well. If anyone has any of that to offer up, or if anyone owns this video and can offer some info, that would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users