Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crossroads Demon

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    Bryant m

Bryant m

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

I put a box in the middel of a crossroad covered it with graveyard dirt and waited.  A woman came to me and said anything u want I can give u. And offered me 5 years to live. I said 10 years or no deal. She ****ing vanished infront of me.

#47    The Red Saint

The Red Saint

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• See you down in Arizona Bay

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:00 AM

The Delta Blues story is supposedly what happened to Robert Johnson, one of the first well-known professional bluesmen. The guy allegedly couldn't play a lick to save himself so went to a crossroads, completed whatever sort of ritual that needed to be done then lo and behold, Satan himself turns up. He trades his soul to be the best bluesman there is, to live and breathe the blues. I'm pretty sure there's a movie about him where this happens, though I may be wrong

#48    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

Well,watch the movie ,CROSSROADS.Ralph Macchio is in it.
Its loosely based on the Robert Johnson story,and was made in the 80s,which predates Supernatural by decades.Its an old legend.
Its worth watching just to see Steve Vai.whuurrrrr....

Miss me?

#49    Darius2012

Darius2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostBryant m, on 21 February 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

I have done the hole box in the middel of a crossroad. Dont do it its real.

#50    Darius2012

Darius2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostBryant m, on 21 February 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

I put a box in the middel of a crossroad covered it with graveyard dirt and waited.  A woman came to me and said anything u want I can give u. And offered me 5 years to live. I said 10 years or no deal. She ****ing vanished infront of me.

Question ? Why would a Demon offer you 5 years to live if your already alive. I personally would tell you say no to drugs. If i'm lying , then what was the demons name ? They have to introduce themselves. Also what was your wish? That is part of the deal right? Good Luck Man

#51    Darius2012

Darius2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Do people remember when our parents said " Be careful for what you for " ? It should be more so where you make the wish.... Now i have made wishes time from time...Who hasn't right ! Well no Demon appeared , but the some of wishes came true. On my soul , i was 12 and my dad and i were living in a broken down apartment. I wished for literally 80,000 dollars..don't ask where the number came from i was 12 . I just didn't want to be poor anymoreand kids would make fun at me because my clothes were hand me downs ..but whatever on that issue. Back to my point , I made a wish one night before i went to bed. Again 80k was my wish. One year later my mom was killed in a auto accident , she didn't live with us at the time. After all the attorny's fee's and so forth. My dad and i were awarded 2 different settlements and death benefits from social security. All in all they cmae to exactly $80,112.00. So because of a dumb wish i made , I lost my mother who can never be replaced because by money. What bothers me the most is it was pretty much exactly 80k. Accidents do happen i understand .....but literally that percise. Anyway believe me or not, be very careful what you wish for and where you make it. I know this post sounds dumb...but somebody out there know exactly what i'm talking about. Thanks for reading.... Oh and yes i got pyschological help for those wise asses out there who think it's funny.

#52    Alexander5150

Alexander5150

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Crossroad demons have been around for years the most known story is of a blues player back in the early 1900's who sold his soul to play music.so to who ever wrote its only a tv show should learn before they start talking about something they know nothing about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users