Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tell me what you think...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#31    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:26 AM

why start this again?  nobody is gonna be convinced either way...

#32    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,824 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (saucy @ Apr 21 2004, 04:02 PM)
I tried to post creation vs. evolution and they dropped it before it even started.  This is my way of getting by that and it worked.  Thanks guys!   whistling2.gif

I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet. The moderators don't like it when you try to "get by" them. Better suggestion is to email a moderator and present your case for re-opening your thread. Just a thought

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#33    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (saucy @ Apr 21 2004, 03:02 PM)
I tried to post creation vs. evolution and they dropped it before it even started.  This is my way of getting by that and it worked.  Thanks guys!   whistling2.gif

Just for that... disgust.gif

Don't try to sneak around the issue. Maybe SaRuMaN will reopen this topic later, but I think it is rude to go behind our backs and try to reopen the closed topic.  

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users