Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Real Preparation for 2012


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31    Wyvernkeeper

Wyvernkeeper

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Joined:10 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:49 PM

generalkenobi on Apr 24 2009, 05:56 PM, said:

Well, we have all the earth's changes, we have the arrival of the indigo and the crystal children, we have the assistance of the ascended masters and we have the materialisation of the human thought - whatever you think about - it instantly happens.


what the smug is a 'crystal child' anyway????


#32    Ghost Ship

Ghost Ship

    an invisible dream

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

jesspy on Apr 25 2009, 02:28 AM, said:

My preparation is going to be making a shirt that says "I survived the End of the world 21/12/2012....and all i got was this stupid shirt"


That's actually a good idea and im sure it would sell throughout most of the year 2012.


#33    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,546 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

Wyvernkeeper on Apr 25 2009, 06:49 AM, said:

what the smug is a 'crystal child' anyway????


Crystal Children

Eh, as good of an explanation as any of them.  *doesn't buy it*

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#34    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    "If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

  • Member
  • 9,554 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

HerNibs on Apr 25 2009, 09:39 AM, said:

Crystal Children

Eh, as good of an explanation as any of them.  *doesn't buy it*

HN


My explanation: the latest lame excuse to defend your [obviously speaking of those who claim such inevitably bratty children and not your own good self, Nibs] lack of parenting skills.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#35    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Noone is sure what exactly is going to happen in 2012.I do believe that something will happen,
something important but this wont be end of the world or something like this.
Earth had end of days in the past...some people says that atlantis was swept away by
big tsunami,and this is whats going to happen again in 2012....others says that planet x will
return and so is annuaki.Others says that mayan god will return...egyptologists says that
answer how to survive 2012 is beneath great sphinx,where is hidden chamber and informations
from atlantis.Some people says that ufo will return and save us.Other says that our dna will change
and we will enter into new dimension.Some says that there will be global cataclysm like
earthquakes,tsunamis,and our south and north poles will switch places.Question is:
who is right and who is not....as far as mayans and their calendar,,i dont know if you know this..but
mayan priests correctly predicted July 11, 1991 solar eclipse,and on this very day..a lot of people
saw ufo's in the sky over mexico city....were they mayan gods? maybe......this makes me think
that the same situation will probably happen in 2012 when their calendar ends.
Different religions including bible says that something will happen in 2012..mayans,buddhists,egypt,
israel,talk about this date.On this date dec 21,2012 at 11:11 am pm? this will begin...btw 11:11 is
also a sacred number.Mayans 13 baktuns--13 sacred..they all used many sacred symbols and numbers
that needs to be decoded,to understand their knowledge...crop circles are one of them...
We can talk about 2012 forever...but as i said noone will know for sure what really is going to happen..
i forgot to add that also hopi indians talk about this date too and they have their prophecies too.
Patric Geryl says that will will have ice age again just over 10,000 bc..lol hope we wont have it.
Here is good news original.gif  in 2012 earth population will be at 7 billion ...lucky 7...we will survive tongue.gif


#36    KRS-One

KRS-One

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2009

  • This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:57 PM

dreamland on Apr 25 2009, 11:43 AM, said:

egyptologists says that answer how to survive 2012 is beneath great sphinx, where is hidden chamber and informations
from atlantis.Some people says that ufo will return and save us. Other says that our dna will change
and we will enter into new dimension. Some says that there will be global cataclysm like
earthquakes,tsunamis,and our south and north poles will switch places.


Who says these things?  What accredited egyptian scholar has said this?  

Quote

as far as mayans and their calendar,,i dont know if you know this..but
mayan priests correctly predicted July 11, 1991 solar eclipse,and on this very day..a lot of people
saw ufo's in the sky over mexico city....were they mayan gods? maybe......this makes me think
that the same situation will probably happen in 2012 when their calendar ends.


I have to say, accurately predicting a cyclical event like an eclypse isn't that hard once you've got the pattern down, so projecting their occurance into the future is relatively easy once the concept is mastered.  It's a pretty big leap of faith to make the claim that mexican UFO's were mayan sky-gods because there was an eclypse, don't you think?  This is akin to saying "My old mechanic told me my Focus would be due for an oil change a few months ago, then later when the time came, my car overheated.  Was it the ghost of henry ford? I think so!"

Quote

Different religions including bible says that something will happen in 2012..mayans,buddhists,egypt,
israel,talk about this date.

Where in the bible and where in buddhist texts is this stated, please?

Quote

this will begin...btw 11:11 is
also a sacred number.Mayans 13 baktuns--13 sacred..they all used many sacred symbols and numbers
that needs to be decoded,to understand their knowledge


I'm guessing English isn't your first language, but the phrase "By the way 11:11 is also a sacred number Mayans 13 baktuns 13" is literally gibberish.  Can you restate this more clearly?

Quote

...crop circles are one of them...


No.


Does it not simply strike you that given how far out the Mayans had mapped their calendar that perhaps they just figured "You know, that's 3000 years from now, probably good enough"?  What purpose would having any more time allocated to this system have for them?  Do you need a calendar for August 16th 5023?  Do you see why they might have just not cared to go further?

Edited by KRS-One, 25 April 2009 - 05:01 PM.


#37    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_p..._12-21-2012.htm   read all of this.
and dont worry about my english...we are all one family.
http://www.pufoin.com/pufoin_perspective/p...untdown2012.php  and this.


#38    Wyvernkeeper

Wyvernkeeper

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Joined:10 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

jaylemurph on Apr 25 2009, 04:32 PM, said:

My explanation: the latest lame excuse to defend your [obviously speaking of those who claim such inevitably bratty children and not your own good self, Nibs] lack of parenting skills.

--Jaylemurph


I agree, these crystal children seem to be described quite positively tho, but at the same time... its simply in ways that if i was feeling a little arrogant i would describe myself.  I'm in my 20's, very generous, fairly intelligent, filled with empathy and i also happen to have 'big, bright eyes.'  But i wouldnt then decide that I was somehow better than anyone else because i was an 'indigo' or 'crystal' child.

I think the whole thing serves to glorify attributes that should be encouraged in people anyway.  Wisdom, empathy, kindness etc are now seen as unattainable except by those who are apparently born with the capability for it.

I'm open to the suggestion that human beings may be evolving somewhat, im even vaguely open to those ideas about humans reaching 'a new level of consciousness' and suchlike but this is just apologist rubbish from people who cannot deal with their own inadaquacies and are therefore forced to construct a myth in an attempt to explain how people who have such characteristics can exist.  It is symptomatic of a petty and primative mentality.




#39    KRS-One

KRS-One

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2009

  • This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

dreamland on Apr 25 2009, 12:21 PM, said:

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_p..._12-21-2012.htm   read all of this.
and dont worry about my english...we are all one family.
http://www.pufoin.com/pufoin_perspective/p...untdown2012.php  and this.


Thank you for the links, I've gone through most of the related info in the first, and scanned (for now) the second.  I have to tell you, one thing that really stands out at me when going through them is that not a single thing is cited on either page.

There is no documented proof, you see.  In fact, I'm even going to quote from your second source:

Quote

So what's happening? What's going to happen? What is all of this stuff about in layman's terms? Answer in short? I don't know and neither does anyone else! To believe in any of this, one has to extend a level of faith.


Faith and admitted ignorance is not science or fact, my friend.



#40    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

I do know one thing for sure,is that mega millions jackpot on tuesday is 181,000,000$ and
i will play 5$ quick pick.


#41    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    "If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

  • Member
  • 9,554 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

Wyvernkeeper on Apr 25 2009, 01:29 PM, said:

I agree, these crystal children seem to be described quite positively tho, but at the same time... its simply in ways that if i was feeling a little arrogant i would describe myself.  I'm in my 20's, very generous, fairly intelligent, filled with empathy and i also happen to have 'big, bright eyes.'  But i wouldnt then decide that I was somehow better than anyone else because i was an 'indigo' or 'crystal' child.

I think the whole thing serves to glorify attributes that should be encouraged in people anyway.  Wisdom, empathy, kindness etc are now seen as unattainable except by those who are apparently born with the capability for it.

I'm open to the suggestion that human beings may be evolving somewhat, im even vaguely open to those ideas about humans reaching 'a new level of consciousness' and suchlike but this is just apologist rubbish from people who cannot deal with their own inadaquacies and are therefore forced to construct a myth in an attempt to explain how people who have such characteristics can exist.  It is symptomatic of a petty and primative mentality.


I have to say, that /is/ the context they seem to be putting their darlings in, and I really do find it objectionable. We ought to /expect/ young folk to be such and not treat them as hyper-evolved when they do act like it.

*waggles his cane and spits on the ground

/rant

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users