Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

McDonalds Creature

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image

#62    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

Damn you Nibs! You made me watch that Meat episode

That was so depressing :(

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#63    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 3,002 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

There doesn't have to be a McDonald's creature to make that food absolutely unappealing to me. It's already gross enough, not to mention very unhealthy. :unsure2:

#64    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Doesnt there sign say like 5 million sold, I dont think there food is that bad, I actually think its pretty good

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#65    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

Never believe chain email!  They are created by mutant lumps of flesh that have nothing better to do and wish to spread their evil lies to manipulate the gullible to take over the world!  It's true!  I got an email about it!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#66    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

View PostSilver Surfer, on 15 March 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

I KNEW IT!!!!!  Chupacabra!!!!!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#67    Nightpath

Nightpath

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

Same old emails / chain mails find themselves gaining popularity every couple of years, then die. I've read it about McDonalds, and lately the KFC one has been floating around about boneless, skinless beakless force fed mutant chickens. It amazes me that some people are retarded enough to believe it, especially since in every bucket of KFC the chicken has bones and skin, and once in a while a chicken head or some other part finds it's way into a bucket...not to mention the animal rights activists sneak into the chicken/cow holding areas and film the animals used.

#68    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 20 March 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

There doesn't have to be a McDonald's creature to make that food absolutely unappealing to me. It's already gross enough, not to mention very unhealthy. :unsure2:

Actually it's not, but you're not alone in thinking that.

Here's an interesting review of the dietary breakdown of fast food - particularly Mcdonalds.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4088

Super Sized Fast Food Phobia

Unlike what's said in highly dramatized Hollywood documentaries, fast food is not especially unhealthy.

McDonald's hamburgers are not even as grossly calorific as most people probably think. Their biggest burger, the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, contains 740 calories. Three of those a day, which is more than anyone reasonably eats, still amounts to a good, healthy, slim 2,200 calorie diet for an adult. The real offenders on fast food menus are not the hamburgers at all, but the drinks; especially the milkshakes. Where Spurlock gained his weight was from the milkshakes. McDonald's 32-ounce Chocolate Triple Thick Shake packs 1,160 calories. Personally, I can't even imagine drinking a 32-ounce shake! A more common size, the 16-ounce, is 580 calories, or slightly more than a Big Mac. McDonald's biggest breakfast will also get you: The large Deluxe Breakfast delivers 1,140 calories. This may sound like a lot, but in fact it's not really much more than any average balanced breakfast.

So, in a nutshell, skip the fries and the shakes, and you're actually eating pretty healthy at McDonalds.  Fast food is no different than any kind of food - portion control and good choices are what matters.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#69    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostRafterman, on 24 March 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

Actually it's not, but you're not alone in thinking that.

Here's an interesting review of the dietary breakdown of fast food - particularly Mcdonalds.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4088

Super Sized Fast Food Phobia

Unlike what's said in highly dramatized Hollywood documentaries, fast food is not especially unhealthy.

McDonald's hamburgers are not even as grossly calorific as most people probably think. Their biggest burger, the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, contains 740 calories. Three of those a day, which is more than anyone reasonably eats, still amounts to a good, healthy, slim 2,200 calorie diet for an adult. The real offenders on fast food menus are not the hamburgers at all, but the drinks; especially the milkshakes. Where Spurlock gained his weight was from the milkshakes. McDonald's 32-ounce Chocolate Triple Thick Shake packs 1,160 calories. Personally, I can't even imagine drinking a 32-ounce shake! A more common size, the 16-ounce, is 580 calories, or slightly more than a Big Mac. McDonald's biggest breakfast will also get you: The large Deluxe Breakfast delivers 1,140 calories. This may sound like a lot, but in fact it's not really much more than any average balanced breakfast.

So, in a nutshell, skip the fries and the shakes, and you're actually eating pretty healthy at McDonalds.  Fast food is no different than any kind of food - portion control and good choices are what matters.

I always give the McDonalds' salads the evil eyes.

Especially given what the lettuce looks like in my burgers >.>

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#70    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostSkeptic Chicken, on 25 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

I always give the McDonalds' salads the evil eyes.

Especially given what the lettuce looks like in my burgers >.>

Well as they say, "you don't order steak at a fish joint".

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#71    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

That is news to me. I don't do McDonalds

#72    mike72

mike72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Whatever it is, it sure tastes good. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#73    iDOLL

iDOLL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

lol, I remember when I received that e-mail. It was a pretty stupid story, but I never liked McDonalds anyway.

#74    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:22 AM

I've seen these small-headed McDonald's creatures. They're called Grimaces and are fed primarily milkshakes to keep them nice and fat.

Posted Image

#75    The_Mothman

The_Mothman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

Haha it wouldn't surprise me if this were true!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users