Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Alien Microchips


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:41 AM

linked-image

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world, said Dr Leir, a podiatric surgeon of 40 years and author of the best selling book Aliens and the Scalpel.

These labs include the Los Alamos National Lab., New Mexico Tech and the University of California in San Diego, he said.

Dr Leir said subsequent lab findings have baffled highly qualified scientists because the implants show anomalies in regard to their biological and metallurgical structures.

The objects defy earthly scientific explanations and show isotopic ratios not of this world.

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

Dr Leir said it was strange how his team could not find any entry wounds and the molecular structure of subjects skin and other tissues were not damaged.

Its possible the implants, which have magnetic properties, act as monitoring systems through being attached to peoples nervous systems.

Im of the opinion that implants provide evidence that the abduction phenomenon is a reality, said Dr Leir.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSZu--oXPR4

http://alienscalpel.com/data.htm




#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,803 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:44 AM

Is it a fish with a hook?
just kiddin! Its an very intresting subject,implants would explain lots of things in our world today?

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:18 AM

DONTEATUS on May 20 2009, 05:44 AM, said:

Is it a fish with a hook?
just kiddin! Its an very intresting subject,implants would explain lots of things in our world today?


it looks like a flagellum  hmm.gif maybe its the nerve connector  unsure.gif i seriously dont know....... lol

but i totally agree with the fact that it correlates to certain issues like the RFIDs


#4    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,101 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

mcrom901 on May 19 2009, 08:41 PM, said:

<snip>

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world, said Dr Leir, a podiatric surgeon of 40 years and author of the best selling book Aliens and the Scalpel.

These labs include the Los Alamos National Lab., New Mexico Tech and the University of California in San Diego, he said.

Dr Leir said subsequent lab findings have baffled highly qualified scientists because the implants show anomalies in regard to their biological and metallurgical structures.


Really? Yet, the good Mr. Lear cannot explain how they are anomalous and what the data suggests. He never produces and not a single of his so called baffled highly qualified scientists or prestigious laboratories have ever come forth in support of him. Wouldn't you think they had if it was indeed the case that the implants were that baffling? Odds are that said labs and scientists found nothing extra-ordinary and Mr. Lear obviously don't want that to come out.

Quote

The objects defy earthly scientific explanations and show isotopic ratios not of this world.


His words again. Bring some lab reports with hard data showing the same and then maybe he has something. But since in all these years he has not produced a single thread of evidence or a single piece of hard data, I am inclined to think he is all hot air living off a fantasy.

Quote

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.


Again, hard data?

Quote

Dr Leir said it was strange how his team could not find any entry wounds and the molecular structure of subjects skin and other tissues were not damaged.


His team? Hmmm...

Quote

Its possible the implants, which have magnetic properties, act as monitoring systems through being attached to peoples nervous systems.

Im of the opinion that implants provide evidence that the abduction phenomenon is a reality, said Dr Leir.


Of course he is. It is his livelihood to keep that dream going.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Joined:30 May 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • Et tu, Brute?

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

A podiatric surgeon?  You mean a foot surgeon?  Hmm.

A man who will do his duty
Posted Image

#6    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,124 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

mcrom901 on May 20 2009, 12:18 PM, said:

it looks like a flagellum  hmm.gif maybe its the nerve connector  unsure.gif i seriously dont know....... lol

but i totally agree with the fact that it correlates to certain issues like the RFIDs


Hey mcrom..just tried the link and the screen said...."An error occurred please try again later."

Mmmmmmmmmm. Funny that.... blink.gif  The timing and all?? We'll see if it's available later.

But from the more info box.

Quote

RFID micromanaging every aspect of human life and property including emotions

This conference where they discuss the future of RFID, is eerilly scary to listen to.

This is the Mark of the beast if you believe in it.

No one will be able to buy or sell without it in the future and it will be used to control every human on this planet.

Scary how they talk about your brain enjoying this, and how it was meant to be together.

They show human nerve cells growing onto an RFID chip.
"Human nerve cells are genetically programmed to work with computers"





#7    Eaglelox

Eaglelox

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined:09 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Reno Nevada

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE
The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.
the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.

Edited by Eaglelox, 20 May 2009 - 01:46 PM.

It could happen that way.
Eaglelox@hotmail.com

#8    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,124 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

bee on May 20 2009, 01:44 PM, said:

Hey mcrom..just tried the link and the screen said...."An error occurred please try again later."


it's back now.............. geek.gif

edit...this is getting silly now. It's just a black screen for me now.

I think someone's 'aving a laugh.... cool.gif  rolleyes.gif

So whether it's there or not now...gawd only knows.

Edited by bee, 20 May 2009 - 02:28 PM.


#9    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:24 PM

badeskov on May 20 2009, 01:32 PM, said:

Really? Yet, the good Mr. Lear cannot explain how they are anomalous and what the data suggests. He never produces and not a single of his so called baffled highly qualified scientists or prestigious laboratories have ever come forth in support of him. Wouldn't you think they had if it was indeed the case that the implants were that baffling? Odds are that said labs and scientists found nothing extra-ordinary and Mr. Lear obviously don't want that to come out.

His words again. Bring some lab reports with hard data showing the same and then maybe he has something. But since in all these years he has not produced a single thread of evidence or a single piece of hard data, I am inclined to think he is all hot air living off a fantasy.

Again, hard data?

His team? Hmmm...

Of course he is. It is his livelihood to keep that dream going.

Cheers,
Badeskov



Raw Data

Trace impurities

EXEMPLARS

SPECTRAL ANALYSES

INCLUSIONS

Non-Metallic Inclusions in Steel





#10    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

Eaglelox on May 20 2009, 02:44 PM, said:

QUOTE
The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.
the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.


i simply cannot understand as to what you mean here  huh.gif


Conclusions on the membrane AFM data:

No distinct structured could be identified. The images show an irregular surface with flat or rough areas as defined by the microtome cut and the structure of the sample. The sample is made with multiple components of varying hardness. When the tissue is cut, a viscous liquid like oil exudes from the surface. Since no AFM studies have been previously performed on animal tissue in these conditions (non-fixed tissue, in liquid), it is impossible to compare this sample's structure.

http://www.alienscalpel.com/roger/p3.html

Edited by mcrom901, 20 May 2009 - 03:45 PM.


#11    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,600 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

bee on May 20 2009, 03:07 PM, said:

it's back now.............. geek.gif

edit...this is getting silly now. It's just a black screen for me now.

I think someone's 'aving a laugh.... cool.gif  rolleyes.gif

So whether it's there or not now...gawd only knows.


thats weird!!!!

how about this one....... LINK


#12    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

    Alien Abducter

  • Banned
  • 4,913 posts
  • Joined:09 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MN

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

mcrom901 on May 20 2009, 10:35 AM, said:

i simply cannot understand as to what you mean here  huh.gif


Considering that he's explaining there's a very down-to-earth medical explanation for the membrane found around these "implants", you should try harder to understand.

Edited by Moonie2012, 20 May 2009 - 03:59 PM.


#13    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,101 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:29 PM

mcrom901 on May 20 2009, 08:24 AM, said:



And what exactly makes this raw data so special? Where are his conclusions and what does he base them on? The prestigious analysis lab makes no conclusions, so what is baffling them? It is looks like any other mass spectroscopy chart. And I am sure that if one really looked, one could find something of earthly origin that matches it within the measurement accuracy.  

Quote



Again, what makes this so special?

Quote



Utterly useless. Nice pictures doesn't cut it.

Quote



Like any other spectral plots I have seen. Would he care to point out what makes them special?

Quote



Of course there are non-metals in steel. There are non-metals in everything.

QUOTE


And this paper explains what the ramifications are for steel tools.

This is what I mean by lacking of raw data. Oh, he puts out some numbers, but without any context or comparison to known metals/compounds it makes no sense at all. Until he explains in detail what makes this data so extra-ordinary and why said data is not due to contamination from various sources on earth, he has absolutely nothing.

Independent verification. Until that point in time where he can explain the above, he is a quack.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,803 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

We are not too far away from this type of tech,The various companys all over are srinking the RFID chips down,and becomeing more and more diverse. May explain a few attitude changes in people?
heres one of the companys quotes that make RFID`s  " Technology like art s a soaring exercise of the Human Imagination"
In other words were the New BADROBOT.

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    Lt_Ripley

Lt_Ripley

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 20,036 posts
  • Joined:09 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

I don't know if I buy it..........

what ever happened to all those people who always claimed aliens implanted something up their  noses ?  after the common distribution of MRI machines suddenly you don't have anyone claiming that .





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users