Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was Hitler Autistic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#16    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

Rony on May 27 2009, 03:10 AM, said:

No, the issue here is still, or if you agree or disagree about Hitler being that, both, and I don’t see why there is evasion from the point. Besides that I do not force you to answer as you do with huge capitals, you are free to do so. There are to many questions unanswered.  Is not about discriminating people by having a kind of mental sickness, they can’t help that. It is about, how we deal with it, in which cases do we have to protect some from others, what about the statistics, where are they. The reason to chose about grow up people is because there is practically no information to be found. Also the degree is essential. The hard part on this subject is the inability to self diagnosis, and what it makes it worse too is the projection on others. We my as well be one of them without knowing it. Imagine a future world where a ‘healthy’ minority is left, something like ‘the body snatchers’ or some kind of horror, vampire, zombie nightmare. Or imagine a world like Matrix, equilibrium, or idiocrasy or even like in the past, about 400 years a go, anyone being different (better) then the mob was considered a witch and got executed without a proper trial. Nock nock, is there any one able to level with me, or is no one left from the hippie time able to breakthrough the wall?

No, I don't think Hitler was autistic. I know a few HF Autistics, my cousin being one of them. I don't see Hitler displaying those same tendencies. As i've shown in the previous link as just one example, Autism is documented in adulthood. Professionals know how to spot it. It's their job. self diagnosis, even if you are a doctor, is a bad idea Rony. Once again, Why are you concerned about it. HF Autistics are taught to function normally within society in most cases. What's your problem with that Rony?

* snip *

It would be best, as it always is, to discuss the topic and not to discuss the poster. That you, Doc, disagree with the poster is, I think, amply clear to all readers.

Edited by eight bits, 27 May 2009 - 12:58 PM.
removed some personal remarks

#17    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:01 PM

Dr. Peter Venkman on May 27 2009, 08:53 AM, said:

No, I don't think Hitler was autistic. I know a few HF Autistics, my cousin being one of them. I don't see Hitler displaying those same tendencies. As i've shown in the previous link as just one example, Autism is documented in adulthood. Professionals know how to spot it. It's their job. self diagnosis, even if you are a doctor, is a bad idea Rony. Once again, Why are you concerned about it. HF Autistics are taught to function normally within society in most cases. What's your problem with that Rony?

* snip *

It would be best, as it always is, to discuss the topic and not to discuss the poster. That you, Doc, disagree with the poster is, I think, amply clear to all readers.

No it's not. you keep editing my posts!!!!! tongue.gif

You cannot honestly believe that his proposition of such a world should be taken seriously can you?

#18    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:03 PM

Rony on May 26 2009, 08:04 PM, said:

Professor Michael Fitzgerald found that Hitler, among others, was autistic. Can you agree with that? What is your position and experiences with ADULTS suffering from high functioning autistic or Aspergers syndrome, are you able to recognize them as such?  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler&..._medical_health (pag.25)

http://books.google.nl/books?id=3zXaZqtt1R...lt&resnum=1

Corrected a peculiarity of English expression: Professor Fitzgerald found that Hitler displayed autistic psychopathy. Thus, we say that in Professor Fitzgerald's opinion, Hitler was autistic. Please do not ever use the word psychopath unless you are certain that you are using it correctly, and that your meaning will be readily understood by all who read your writing.

What I believe is the cause of Autism is too much heavy metal content in the body.  As for Hitler being autistic, that is possible toward the end of his life.  He did commit suicide by probably drinking a concoction of formulas developed in his concentration camps, you know.  The same type of formulas that gave him his extraordinary appeal to the masses.  But him and his lover wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.  All of the scientists that operated during the time of Hitler were making concoctions and formulas and trying these formulas out on the sheep in the pen.  It was called Eugenics.  Our pharmaceutical industry is modeled after that.  
Yes, Hitler was highly drugged and they might have found out a way to put radioactive material in a liquid and drink it and make yourself appear bright.
Immunizations of children make them autistic.  In fact, vaccines have so much heavy metal in them as to make anybody autistic.

It is me!

#19    Supergladiator

Supergladiator

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Is hard to be impartial, but can we deny the facts, I know a very sweet and kindly person with autism, if I ask him how many churches, museums, or what ever public building he can tell me with high accuracy how many windows they have, at what year they wore build etc. anything he sees will stay there for ever, even he will remember the exact date and minute from long ago meetings or visits, is like a living data bank, he is always very friendly and seams happy too. To be autistic has nothing to do with evilness or crime. The question reminds about the other cases, the dark side, wore they not able to resist evilness that someone putted in them, or wore they born as such. The example of Hitler may give an answer to that.

#20    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

Rony on May 27 2009, 09:10 AM, said:

Is hard to be impartial, but can we deny the facts, I know a very sweet and kindly person with autism, if I ask him how many churches, museums, or what ever public building he can tell me with high accuracy how many windows they have, at what year they wore build etc. anything he sees will stay there for ever, even he will remember the exact date and minute from long ago meetings or visits, is like a living data bank, he is always very friendly and seams happy too. To be autistic has nothing to do with evilness or crime. The question reminds about the other cases, the dark side, wore they not able to resist evilness that someone putted in them, or wore they born as such. The example of Hitler may give an answer to that.

Are you suggesting that autistics are more succeptable to evil? If so, what is this evil you're speaking of?

#21    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

If autistic is the new "crazier than bat ****", then yes, he was autistic. lol

#22    Supergladiator

Supergladiator

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

Dr. Peter Venkman on May 27 2009, 06:09 PM, said:

Are you suggesting that autistics are more succeptable to evil? If so, what is this evil you're speaking of?

It is more like they my be easier to be influence then others, and they will have less abilities to make better choices, maybe they are just more vulnerable, needing more protection against evilness around them. That my be the key to every one but even more for the weakens. The point here is not how to protect the young ones, by prevention, but what the situation is with the ones who deed not had that chance and is already to late to teach them goodness and kindness.
About the amount of evilness an degree by one or other group, I donít really know, but I do want to find out.

#23    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,261 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

I think the OP may wish to take some time to reflect on the scientific evidence offered in this thread, as was suggested by one of the posters.

Perhaps at a later time, a better grounded and more focused discussion of autism would be possible.

But, for now, I believe that this thread has served its purpose, and I am closing it.

~ closed ~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users