Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Intervention...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2001 - 07:27 AM

In Rockford Illinois I belive this year or last, at least 600 hundred people were reported to have seen a UFO.  The two news stations that are stationed in this city were also reported to have seen this even, and to have captures it on vidio.  Though I cannot find any hard evidence on this, being that I went to Rockford asking around about this, and suddenly to find myself surrounded by people that have no idea of what I am talking about.  In recent events I have found out that no one in Rockford has seen anything, which leads me I guess to this, where did this first all start?  Has anyone heard anything about Rockford Illinois, or anything about a space craft or a UFO in this area.  I would appriciate any leads that anyone may have.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 29 May 2001 - 07:00 PM

I did a cursory search from http://www.google.com with the words 'Rockford & UFO' as search parameters and a number of hits came up. There seem to be quite a few reports of sightings from June of last year up until Feb. of this year. The figure of 600 people seems a bit much, but there were many people involved. Click on the link above and check it out. It may give you the information you're looking for.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users