Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

astral projection help

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    monicarichardson

monicarichardson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostDellusionalMirror, on 30 May 2009 - 11:43 PM, said:

hey, i've been trying to lucidly astral travel for about 2 months now, but cant seem to get it done. all i basically do is stretch a bit and relax myself, then lay down, close my eyes, calm my mind, and think of astral traveling. i've become pretty much a master lol at reaching the point where my body is numb, but i've never gotten any farther. any ideas on what i'm doing or not doing wrong?

I was reading this forum for a while as a guest, and this topic made me want to join the discussion. I've been having astral projections since early childhood, so I'll be glad to help in any way I can. First of all, let me assure you: it's real. Second thing: it's very easy, if you're doing it right. The first time is the hardest one, because there are many things you're not sure about and usually beginners make mistakes that make it impossible for them to astral project. Here's a couple thoughts that might be helpful for you. If you want any more help, I'm here for you.

reaching the point where my body is numb

Numb is not enough. OOBE occurs during sleep paralysis, which is a state of sleep as far as the body is concerned. You need to fall asleep without loosing your consciousness. The state of sleep paralysis cannot be mistaken with anything else - once you experience it, you will know this is it. It's a state in which you cannot move your body, even though you try. Once you reach this state, that's when you should try to leave your body using any of the techniques you read about on the internet. NOT BEFORE!

Not, the question is: how do you read the state of sleep paralysis while you're still conscious? The answer is: it's nearly impossible to do that at night, when you go to sleep. It requires an insane control over your mind to be able to make a transition from being fully awake into the conscious sleep paralysis. If that's what you're doing, you're probably wasting your time. However, there are several "tricks" that you can use to make it quite easy. Here's one of them that I find incredibly effective:
  • Go to sleep at your usual hour. Let's say 11pm
  • Set an alarm that will wake you up in 4 hours, meaning: 3am.
  • Once woken up, get up - do not stay in bed (this is important).
  • Stay up for one hour. Do something that will keep your mind busy. Reading a book or browsing the internet (forums) works best.
  • After one hour of being awake, come back to bed and lie down in the position that is not your usual (for most people: on their back).
  • Try to fall asleep as you normally would.
Chances are, your body will fall asleep before your mind does. After a while, you will start hearing weird buzzing noises, feeling vibrations, and you will realize that you are paralyzed. This is the moment when you should attempt to use any of OOBE methods you might have heard of. Anything would work, really: rolling out, spinning, etc. The key is to visualize any motion that normally would create a tension in your muscles. However, you shouldn't have any tension at all - it should be an imaginary tension. You will notice that any visualization of motion will intensify the vibrations to the point when you will be able to separate from your body.

It's really easy, guys. You just need to do it right.

Hope this helps!

#17    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View Postexeller, on 05 June 2009 - 04:16 AM, said:

QUOTE (DellusionalMirror @ May 30 2009, 11:43 PM)
hey, i've been trying to lucidly astral travel for about 2 months now, but cant seem to get it done. all i basically do is stretch a bit and relax myself, then lay down, close my eyes, calm my mind, and think of astral traveling. i've become pretty much a master lol at reaching the point where my body is numb, but i've never gotten any farther. any ideas on what i'm doing or not doing wrong?

Sorry but I have some bad news for you:

ASTRAL PROJECTION IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I tried for months, and I realized that it didn't work because astral projection is fake.  Don't waste your valuable time trying astral projection.  

Look into lucid dreaming instead.  It's the closest you can come to astral projection.

So if Astral Projection is fake, how do you explain the sudden jolts of electricity that many people report including myself when they enter into the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection? I have experienced this many times when i was a little kid without knowing what Astral Projection was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users