Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

John titor - opinions as for June 2009

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

Ins0mniac on Jun 13 2009, 05:58 AM, said:

I'm just saying John Titor cannot be disproven.

Neither, at least not for a very long time, can my belief that the deep interior of Jupiter is inhabited by           dwarfishes.

And if we ever get to the inteior of Jupiter and my creatures aren't there, they can then be postulated to some parallel world or to some other solar system.

#47    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:59 AM

OldTimeRadio on Jun 28 2009, 03:28 PM, said:

Neither, at least not for a very long time, can my belief that the deep interior of Jupiter is inhabited by           dwarfishes.

And if we ever get to the inteior of Jupiter and my creatures aren't there, they can then be postulated to some parallel world or to some other solar system.

Dammit man, I thought it was Kentish Pixies living on Jupiter wink2.gif ...... yet another shattered dream  laugh.gif

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#48    archangel_josh

archangel_josh

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• "Science is love." Rael

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

jordiver on Jun 6 2009, 01:40 AM, said:

Hi, i dont know if this is the good place for this post, just couldnt fit it anywhere else. If you need to move it to another forum please feel free and again, sorry for the error.

Well, ive been lately reading about this guy's story and ive gone through all the emails he wrote just to be sure i have an opinion on it based in all the things he wrote. I know this may have been discussed over and over again but id like some of your actual opinions, based on the time from when this was written to this date June 2009 and how believable his story/ideas are to you.

As for myself, at first i thought it was just bull from someone wanting to make mess up everyones head, but after some reading on his comments i must admit im open to think it might be true. Of course, there is no way to prove it and ive always been a huge terminator fan and have read some interesting scientific articles about the subject. My higher concerns are on the multiple-world theory and as a scientist way of thinking i do think i just cannot say NO to such theory which has been theorised alot in the last 50 years.

Although some of his "prophecies" about mad cow desease and world war's are not as important nowadays as he said, again the multiple-world theory can always assume our timeline is not exactly his, so trying to demonstrate his fake by this is a long-never-ending discussion.

Most of what he says back in 2000-2001 (not the details but the general background idea) is something im feeling its happening in the world nowadays, such as overpopulation, nuclear war expectations and the upcoming events on the arabic world.

Right now i cant say yes or no that easily so i would like some of your opinions in order to get a clear picture in case im missing some information about the case.

So, opinions??

This was very interesting.

Time travel is impossible because time is not real. It's just an agreed upon system that we use to mark bits and pieces in life. So anyone who claims to be able to time travel is lying.

I've got a reliable alien source that states time travel is impossible. And these guys are 25,000 years in advance of us.

-Josh

Primitive people mistook our extra-terrestrial creators, the Elohim, for "Gods".
They have given Rael a new message that expains our true origins.
My avatar shows Yahweh, the leader of these creators, talking to Rael.
www.rael.org

#49    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

archangel_josh on Jul 1 2009, 10:15 AM, said:

This was very interesting.

Time travel is impossible because time is not real. It's just an agreed upon system that we use to mark bits and pieces in life. So anyone who claims to be able to time travel is lying.

I've got a reliable alien source that states time travel is impossible. And these guys are 25,000 years in advance of us.

-Josh

Hi Josh, you said that you got a reliable alien source...
Where did you get it?

Also, what did you mean by "these guys are 25,000 years in advance of us"?
Did you refer "these guys" to aliens? Have you already met them?

I'm just curious...

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users