Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what destruction would happen in 2012

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16    buco

buco

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:12 PM

2012 is not an end of the world,but some big important think is going to happen and that will change situation in the entire world.
Maybe Planet X or asteroid impact.
Every civilisation have rise and fall.
Malachy was a Catholic Archbishop of the twelfth century who wrote an uncanny list of every pope until the end.
According to Malachy there is only one pope left to go.
What has to happen and that next pope be the last pope?
Something very important and big!!!
This and many other prophecies refer to this time,our time in which we live.

#17    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

buco on Jun 27 2009, 11:12 AM, said:

2012 is not an end of the world,but some big important think is going to happen and that will change situation in the entire world.
Maybe Planet X or asteroid impact.

There is no Planet X.  If there was we would be able to see it.  I guess an asteroid is a possibility very remote.

Every civilisation have rise and fall.

I guess.  Britain has been around for a while. So has many Middle East countries.  Regardless, empires rising and falling doesn't signal the destruction of the people.

Malachy was a Catholic Archbishop of the twelfth century who wrote an uncanny list of every pope until the end.
According to Malachy there is only one pope left to go.
What has to happen and that next pope be the last pope?
Something very important and big!!!

Source?  Can you post the list and information?  Maybe a new thread?

MAYBE WE WILL FINALLY OUT GROW SUPERSTITION AND RELIGION!!!W00T!!!  Still nonsense.

This and many other prophecies refer to this time,our time in which we live.

Yeah, there are tons of prophecies out there.  None stand up to scrutiny or rational investigation.

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#18    KRS-One

KRS-One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

• This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

buco on Jun 27 2009, 12:12 PM, said:

Why?

And don't give me some "The ancient mayan's believed that..." crap.  I want you to answer for yourself and tell me why you personally have faith that this is the case.  In other word's, what I'd like to hear isn't

"Mayan so and so yadda yadda" but rather "I believe that there will be big important changes in the world because I..." and then continue rather than just blindly spitting up some quoted article you have somewhere.

#19    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,260 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

Personally, I'm hoping for the destruction of silly ideas in 2012!  wink2.gif

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#20    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Moon Minion on Jun 10 2009, 05:44 AM, said:

The end is coming!!!!.........

............again.

Oh no! Not AGAIN?

I just recovered from the last END!

Good Bar-be-Que!

Edited by greggK, 27 June 2009 - 10:52 PM.

It is me!

#21    buco

buco

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

The Last Pope? A Look at the St. Malachy Prophecy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCYk1LgSA

Hopi Prophecy Rock - The End of Times - 2012 - It's The End Of The World As We Know It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Vhivi6nws

A Cherokee Legend about house in the sky:
"When you see people living in the sky on a permanent basis, you will know the Great Spirit is about to grab the earth, this time not with one hand, but with both hands. When this house is in the sky, the Great Spirit is going to shake the Earth a third time, and whoever dropped that gourd of ashes, upon them it is going to drop. They say at that time there will be villages in this land so great that when you stand in the villages you will not be able to see out, and in the prophecies these are called villages of stone, or prairies of stone. And they said the stone will grow up from the ground, and you will not be able to see beyond the village."

That house on the sky is The International Space Station (ISS)!.

Etc..........

It's not going to be THE END of the world,but something that will change the world.

#22    seekingnsearching

seekingnsearching

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• It doesn't matter what is real and what is not. It simply matters that you live life with zest, love and vigor.

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

I have no idea what will happen. Why is it so important? If something big happens then those who predicted it were correct and for some it may change the way they look at spirituality and life after death. Seriously, if in December of 2012 the world starts falling apart I will be one of the happiest guys around. I'll be working hard to try to help people cope with what is going on around them. I'll probably have more faith in spiritual things.

If nothing happens, we'll keep on living and pondering the variety of topics presented in this forum and in other place. Either way, I say folks should just live their lives the best they can and stop worrying about the world ending.

#23    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

seekingnsearching on Jun 28 2009, 01:44 PM, said:

I have no idea what will happen. Why is it so important? If something big happens then those who predicted it were correct and for some it may change the way they look at spirituality and life after death. Seriously, if in December of 2012 the world starts falling apart I will be one of the happiest guys around. I'll be working hard to try to help people cope with what is going on around them. I'll probably have more faith in spiritual things.

If nothing happens, we'll keep on living and pondering the variety of topics presented in this forum and in other place. Either way, I say folks should just live their lives the best they can and stop worrying about the world ending.

Well this was one of the more sensible posts. "Live your life the best you can", words to live by, quite literally, he he he.
Seriously, there will be no doom and gloom end of the world. Maybe in 2012, someone with shake people up and we will get less rascist, a little more tolerant and generally wisen up a lil. That would the greatest change ever, in my opinion.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#24    buco

buco

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Current political situation in the world is very tense.
Israeli and Arab situation is the time bomb that can explode in any moment and if that happens, ...WWIII...
West vs.East...Oil...
That is one of meny scenarios about 2012.

#25    Gravitorbox

Gravitorbox

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

If -anything-, solar flares, ala Knowing.

Ugh **** that film for officially scarring me for life.

#26    Anaphaxeton

Anaphaxeton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• ''The flaw with humanity, is humanity itself''

''God did not create man. Man created God''

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

I personally don't believe anything will happen. Too many people are paranoid. I understand we have damaged this planet a great deal but I also understand a lot of people have extremely active imaginations. I for one would like to see 100% solid proof to be convinced. My personal view on God is that, because we evolved, we began to think and communicate like no other living animal and because we have emotions like we do a lot of people began to worry that once this life is over that there would be nothing afterwards, and people made the story of God and the heavens so everyone would look forward to a place after death. Apparently, Hell was made up by the Church to scare people into visiting the Church, but don't count on that one tongue.gif Do animals worry about death? We communicate and think differently. That's my explanation.

Zombies will attack though.

Even if something did happen it would be inevitable. So, you may as well live your life to the best of your ability... As long as I get to purchase Crysis 2 on the PC before it all happens I wouldn't mind original.gif

''WARNING - do NOT fool around with PC power supplies if you don't know what you're doing. Electrocution has been experimentally proved to significantly reduce your Quake 2 skills.''

#27    Papa Whiskey

Papa Whiskey

HooDoo Man

• 3,286 posts

• Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature. - H.G. Wells

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

Jesus is coming back in 2012, only this time...
linked-image

Edited by Paul Noise, 29 June 2009 - 08:23 PM.

And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless", " a whole 'nother" or "all of the sudden", shall be sent to a work camp!

#28    Anaphaxeton

Anaphaxeton

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• ''The flaw with humanity, is humanity itself''

''God did not create man. Man created God''

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Haha! That was a good one!

''WARNING - do NOT fool around with PC power supplies if you don't know what you're doing. Electrocution has been experimentally proved to significantly reduce your Quake 2 skills.''

#29    sunwolf

sunwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:38 AM

I feel that there will be mass downloads of consciousness from higher dimensions, and that a lot of people will receive, accept and evolve.  I call it Planetary Consciousness, and comes from a vision I had in 1984.

I don't know if there will be war and destruction, but I also feel that there will be some great things happening too.

We move from the 5th Sun into the 6th Sun and start a new cycle.

#30    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,099 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

sunwolf on Jun 30 2009, 09:38 AM, said:

I feel that there will be mass downloads of consciousness from higher dimensions, and that a lot of people will receive, accept and evolve.  I call it Planetary Consciousness, and comes from a vision I had in 1984.

I don't know if there will be war and destruction, but I also feel that there will be some great things happening too.

We move from the 5th Sun into the 6th Sun and start a new cycle.

Yep, all very tenuous, meaning that when nothing happens at the end of 2012, you can claim something is still happening. Its just that its "spiritual".

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users