Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

im hearing peoples thoughts!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:12 PM

for the past few weeks whenever i sit near somebody for a while ill suddenly hear them talking, but their obviously not since most of the time i can see their face and their lips arent moving
so anyway the talking i hear is always in their voice and its usually about something thats currently happening
for example:
. when my friend/co-worker in my office was berated by my boss i heard him say quite loudly and clearly ''f*cking pr*ck'' so after hearing that i thought he actually SAID IT and i thought he would get fired on the spot but instead our boss just walked away (not to mention i saw his face but his mouth didnt move, but hey i assumed i was seeing things)
.another time was when i was just standing at a bus stop and this guy was standing next to me , i heard him say/think ''whats the time?'' at which point he looked at his watch and thought ''oh crap, i missed the appointment'' after that he just quickly walked the opposite way.

now im not stupid, the first thing i thought when i started hearing these things was that i was going crazy and had schizophrenia (or something along those lines) but these thnigs i was hearing were pretty accurate

now im not saying im a psychic, infact i like to think of myself as something of a skeptic but im finding it hard to find any other solution ( well apart from the aforementioned '' im crazy'' theory, but i like to think im still sane)

so, i was wondering what do you guys think?

#2    Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

• Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

well if its true just try it on a family member and friends to see if your actually right.  thats pretty much all i mean thats kewl if u have that gift, i do that alot to,but i dont hear it i just think that that person would think that and they do sometimes, but theres not much u can do with it,but surprise yourself lol original.gif

Were not IT..were just the other side, the empty unimportant consiquence trying to be a problem and solve itself..we are stuck, we are shadows, an echo of reality.

#3    Synthetic Anathema

Synthetic Anathema

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• I know secrets that can bring the world to it's knees if I put them to use... No one would stand a chance... I am your anathema

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:02 AM

Well I'd say that you're actually reading peoples minds, but if you consider yourself a skeptic, then it's not very likely. Was there something that suddenly caused it to start? maybe you got bitten by a radioactive spider and now you can climb up walls and you just haven't discovered that much yet? something like that? or did it start slowly - you heard a little, then a little more, and then "shouting" level? Do you spend a lot of time around people who meditate or practice energy techniques - that could eventally lead to making you more sensitive to these types of things... I don't know but think about those questions and maybe you can figure something out...  blink.gif who knows maybe they really were talking but everyone around you is a ventriloquist now and they're all in on a practical joke... hehehe...

I am a Supernaturalist you don't stand a chance - back out now

#4    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

Elite on Jun 10 2009, 10:12 PM, said:

for the past few weeks whenever i sit near somebody for a while ill suddenly hear them talking, but their obviously not since most of the time i can see their face and their lips arent moving
so anyway the talking i hear is always in their voice and its usually about something thats currently happening
for example:
. when my friend/co-worker in my office was berated by my boss i heard him say quite loudly and clearly ''f*cking pr*ck'' so after hearing that i thought he actually SAID IT and i thought he would get fired on the spot but instead our boss just walked away (not to mention i saw his face but his mouth didnt move, but hey i assumed i was seeing things)
.another time was when i was just standing at a bus stop and this guy was standing next to me , i heard him say/think ''whats the time?'' at which point he looked at his watch and thought ''oh crap, i missed the appointment'' after that he just quickly walked the opposite way.

now im not stupid, the first thing i thought when i started hearing these things was that i was going crazy and had schizophrenia (or something along those lines) but these thnigs i was hearing were pretty accurate

now im not saying im a psychic, infact i like to think of myself as something of a skeptic but im finding it hard to find any other solution ( well apart from the aforementioned '' im crazy'' theory, but i like to think im still sane)

Can you read people's minds if they are far away?  

Lost Souls on Jun 11 2009, 02:59 AM, said:

well if its true just try it on a family member and friends to see if your actually right.  thats pretty much all i mean thats kewl if u have that gift, i do that alot to,but i dont hear it i just think that that person would think that and they do sometimes, but theres not much u can do with it,but surprise yourself lol original.gif

Yeah but then again, lets say he really is psychic........wouldn't that just suck?  I mean his family would have no more privacy.  

Synthetic Anathema on Jun 11 2009, 04:02 AM, said:

Well I'd say that you're actually reading peoples minds, but if you consider yourself a skeptic, then it's not very likely. Was there something that suddenly caused it to start? maybe you got bitten by a radioactive spider and now you can climb up walls and you just haven't discovered that much yet? something like that? or did it start slowly - you heard a little, then a little more, and then "shouting" level? Do you spend a lot of time around people who meditate or practice energy techniques - that could eventally lead to making you more sensitive to these types of things... I don't know but think about those questions and maybe you can figure something out...  blink.gif who knows maybe they really were talking but everyone around you is a ventriloquist now and they're all in on a practical joke... hehehe...

LOL you and your crazy theories  laugh.gif

#5    Synthetic Anathema

Synthetic Anathema

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• I know secrets that can bring the world to it's knees if I put them to use... No one would stand a chance... I am your anathema

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:49 AM

kneema on Jun 11 2009, 12:49 AM, said:

LOL you and your crazy theories  laugh.gif

i wouldn't say crazy, just maybe not totally sane...  wacko.gif

#6    D1CKY D1AMOND

D1CKY D1AMOND

Ambassador to Earth

• 1,369 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:37 AM

Elite on Jun 10 2009, 04:12 PM, said:

for example:

I would say that each one of these events weren't TK at all so much as merely consciously guessing in your head what people are thinking about because each one of these situations is predictable....

1: I think most people would think * rephrased * bad thoughts about their boss after being berated.

2: How do you know this guy had an appointment? Maybe he just realized he forgot something and figured he had enough time to grab it. Or maybe he realized he simply had to go somewhere else.

I'm skeptical here simply because this doesn't seem like TK to me.

Edited by eight bits, 11 June 2009 - 09:55 AM.
vulgarity excised

#7    Meiliken

Meiliken

Repository of human knowledge

• 1,764 posts

• How good can good men be if good men do nothing?

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

D1CKY D1AMOND on Jun 11 2009, 05:37 AM, said:

I would say that each one of these events weren't TK at all so much as merely consciously guessing in your head what people are thinking about because each one of these situations is predictable....

1: I think most people would think * rephrased * bad thoughts about their boss after being berated.

2: How do you know this guy had an appointment? Maybe he just realized he forgot something and figured he had enough time to grab it. Or maybe he realized he simply had to go somewhere else.

Probably because it's not TK.  Telekinesis is moving things with the mind.  He's talking about telepathy.

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself
Sir Richard Francis Burton

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance
Hippocrates

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Aldous Huxley

#8    D1CKY D1AMOND

D1CKY D1AMOND

Ambassador to Earth

• 1,369 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Meiliken on Jun 11 2009, 04:17 AM, said:

Probably because it's not TK.  Telekinesis is moving things with the mind.  He's talking about telepathy.

Sue me I made a typo...

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,061 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

Have you recently been re-watching last season's 'True Blood' episodes getting ready for the new season?

Just a thought.  hmm.gif

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• 1,140 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

kneema on Jun 11 2009, 08:49 AM, said:

Can you read people's minds if they are far away?

no, only when im near them

#11    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• 1,140 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

D1CKY D1AMOND on Jun 11 2009, 10:37 AM, said:

in response to number 2, i didnt KNOW he had an appointment i just heard him think ''whats the time?'' and about 3 secs after that he looked at his watch, then i heard him think ''oh crap, i missed the appintment'' at which point he walked (quickly) the opposite way
so the real point i was trying to make isnt that i somehow knew that he had an appintment but that i knew he was going to look at his watch and leave before he even did it (since i heard his thoughts)

#12    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• 1,140 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

Synthetic Anathema on Jun 11 2009, 05:02 AM, said:

actually yeah, it started pretty quite and hard to make out but now its loud and clear (not shouting though) and it feels like its getting stronger since im hearing more and more people.

#13    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

omg That is random! i just had a dream last night when i could hear what people are thinking!! If you really can do this that is awsome. Although in my dream i was hearing things about people that i didnt want to hear!

#14    D1CKY D1AMOND

D1CKY D1AMOND

Ambassador to Earth

• 1,369 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

in response to number 2, i didnt KNOW he had an appointment i just heard him think ''whats the time?'' and about 3 secs after that he looked at his watch, then i heard him think ''oh crap, i missed the appintment'' at which point he walked (quickly) the opposite way
so the real point i was trying to make isnt that i somehow knew that he had an appintment but that i knew he was going to look at his watch and leave before he even did it (since i heard his thoughts)

As someone who also rides transit I can say that I look at my watch all the time at the bus stop just to make sure I didn't miss my bus or to see how long it's gonna be till it arrives... People look at their watches and walk away from bus stops all the time.

Again I don't believe that you did anything except predict predictable behavior patterns. There is no way you know for sure that you heard his thoughts and I refuse to feed your ego on this one.

#15    Synthetic Anathema

Synthetic Anathema

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:44 AM

GlenBoy22 on Jun 11 2009, 03:26 PM, said:

omg That is random! i just had a dream last night when i could hear what people are thinking!! If you really can do this that is awsome. Although in my dream i was hearing things about people that i didnt want to hear!

That's why its considered a "curse". you can hear things about people that shouldn't be heard by anyone else and it gets inside your head... I got lucky that my dreams went away before i went totally insane... then again - if you're insane you can't tell... wacko.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users