Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So, I found an underground base.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

• Fortune Favors the Bold.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

I don't want to say too much about this, because I think that it is dangerous. I am posting to see if you all might give me some guidance as to what to do about this. About a year ago, I was tipped off to a door in the top of a craggy mountain that could only be for the purpose of flying ships, because no jeep could scale the thing. The tip I had was pretty vague, but it was enough to actually find the door in the mountain which is visible in all satellite maps. The door is not visible from the ground, and the mountain is in one of the most uninhabited places in the United States. Also, the mountain is extremely craggy, and would not be a climb for the weak or meek. An automobile could never make it to this door, which means that the door, which is situate at 11,000 feet is made for flying craft. Using latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, I was able to find a large aircraft hanger hidden in the forest that is associated with this door in the mountain. With further research (analysis of USGS seismic readings) I was able to pinpoint exactly where the underground base is, and when it was built. I have also spoken to a number of people who live in the area.

Now, this may all seem ridiculous, but I'm as serious as a judge.

Knowing all of this, what am I supposed to do now?

I feel that I have found something that is not supposed to be known, and it is dangerous to know, so I don't think I could exactly just spread it over the airwaves.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#2    DooDahMan

DooDahMan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

• "Onward through the fog"

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

Analysis of USGS seismic readings? Please elaborate or post up the data. Are you a geophysicist?

#3    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

DooDahMan on Jun 11 2009, 02:38 PM, said:

Analysis of USGS seismic readings? Please elaborate or post up the data. Are you a geophysicist?

I already told you that I won't give further information. You can get data 100+ years old on all earthquakes that have occurred, even tiny ones, in any place in the United States.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#4    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,540 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Not that I believe you, but...so what?

Assuming you found an underground bunker, what possible purpose would you have in telling the world about it, other than compromising the security of the bunker?

#5    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

You better hope it belongs to the aliens. They might let you slide if you don't go back up there. If it belongs to the U.S. military, start praying.  KennyB

#6    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

aquatus1 on Jun 11 2009, 02:42 PM, said:

Not that I believe you, but...so what?

Assuming you found an underground bunker, what possible purpose would you have in telling the world about it, other than compromising the security of the bunker?

It's not a bunker =)
It's enormous. Big enough for tens of thousands of people.

What I am asking, even though I have said I won't give further information, is just what am I to do with this info now? Spread it anonymously perhaps? Tell a paper? An intelligent person could fact check everything I have found pretty easily, it would just be very tedious.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#7    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,030 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

KennyB on Jun 11 2009, 02:43 PM, said:

You better hope it belongs to the aliens. They might let you slide if you don't go back up there. If it belongs to the U.S. military, start praying.  KennyB

Kenny B,

I agree.

Oooh, that rhymes.

tongue.gif

HN

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

'visible in satellite maps'.

I wanna see but I don't think I'm going to get to.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,115 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

It's not a bunker =)

What I am asking, even though I have said I won't give further information, is just what am I to do with this info now? Spread it anonymously perhaps? Tell a paper? An intelligent person could fact check everything I have found pretty easily, it would just be very tedious.

You said you would give no further info but yet you want us to tell you who to give this info to. That seems a bit odd as how the hell are we suppose to know what info you have and determine who to show it to since you won't show us.

Your argument or evidence is weak at best as far as I can tell and the best people to tell it to is people on the Internet as really you give us little to go on.

I'm calling you out. Show us some more so we can actually give you some advice or write a nice little story for the writers and poet section.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#10    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:13 PM

The Silver Thong on Jun 11 2009, 03:03 PM, said:

You said you would give no further info but yet you want us to tell you who to give this info to. That seems a bit odd as how the hell are we suppose to know what info you have and determine who to show it to since you won't show us.

Your argument or evidence is weak at best as far as I can tell and the best people to tell it to is people on the Internet as really you give us little to go on.

I'm calling you out. Show us some more so we can actually give you some advice or write a nice little story for the writers and poet section.

If what I am saying is true, which I am pretty certain it is, then the place is going to be heavily guarded (I have found old newspaper clippings that talk of incongruous "commando" units spotted in the area). It is going to be so secret, so black budget, that almost no one knows about it. This is the sort of thing that I would think that people disappear over. You think I am going to tell you just because you have "called me out"?

I've already told you what my data consists of, you should accept this because you won't see the actual data, and this is for your own good. You really don't need to believe me, it's okay if you don't, and if you don't it doesn't change anything that I've got. I just need to know how I should proceed with this information, or a good place to hand it off to.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#11    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Why not post the location so we can check on google earth. If you dont post again we will know you are telling the truth alien.gif

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

Is this close to where you are?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#13    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,710 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 09:45 PM, said:

It's not a bunker =)

I do not believe you're legit since you gave literally no facts in your posts whatsoever. Plus, if this was indeed real, there are channels you can go through to have things investigated. Look in your phone book, contact your congressman, etc. You're a concerned citizen, you haven't done anything wrong. I highly doubt this site's forums will ever be a place where that kind of information (if even real) would ever leak out to the public, no one would take you seriously. Hell, you could even call ufo hunters from that cable channel or whatever.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe, 11 June 2009 - 09:33 PM.

#14    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

I'm going to check out the places on the ground soon, but I plan to do it on a dark night with night vision goggles while wearing something to hide my IR signature. I'm not ready to break this info yet, but I think the easiest thing to do would be to just write a novel about it that uses real information. I don't think this is the sort of thing I should hand off to someone unless they have a lot of pull, and it definitely isn't something I'll share here on this site.

I'm not here to share information with you all, I am just asking what would you do if you knew what I am saying that I know and wanted others to know it too?

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#15    Dr. Peter Venkman

Dr. Peter Venkman

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,418 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 04:45 PM, said:

It's not a bunker =)

Throw the ultimate kegger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users