Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So, I found an underground base.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#16    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,525 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 09:36 PM, said:

I'm not here to share information with you all, I am just asking what would you do if you knew what I am saying that I know and wanted others to know it too?

Um, share the information.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#17    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 03:13 PM, said:

If what I am saying is true, which I am pretty certain it is, then the place is going to be heavily guarded (I have found old newspaper clippings that talk of incongruous "commando" units spotted in the area). It is going to be so secret, so black budget, that almost no one knows about it. This is the sort of thing that I would think that people disappear over. You think I am going to tell you just because you have "called me out"?

I've already told you what my data consists of, you should accept this because you won't see the actual data, and this is for your own good. You really don't need to believe me, it's okay if you don't, and if you don't it doesn't change anything that I've got. I just need to know how I should proceed with this information, or a good place to hand it off to.

Do you live in New Mexico ?

Your story sounds an awful lot like what has been said about Dulce, have you heard of the secret base in Dulce New Mexico ?

You can't give me any info I can't handle and for god sakes man don't give the info to a government agency. Give it to use as we know what to do with it.  Splash it all over the net man befor it is confiscated and destroyed or buried.  Make it public so that it is not buried along with the Roswell stuff.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#18    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

If he had any actual information to post online, he would've already been taken out by now, this site would be shut down, posts removed, etc.

#19    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

If there was any real info he would post it. There is no law agaisnt speculation of government activity is there???

#20    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

yup

and

yup

this is nothing new and complete attention grabbing. However I love the Dulce story !

#21    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

Billah on Jun 11 2009, 09:34 PM, said:

I don't want to say too much about this, because I think that it is dangerous. I am posting to see if you all might give me some guidance as to what to do about this. About a year ago, I was tipped off to a door in the top of a craggy mountain that could only be for the purpose of flying ships, because no jeep could scale the thing. The tip I had was pretty vague, but it was enough to actually find the door in the mountain which is visible in all satellite maps. The door is not visible from the ground, and the mountain is in one of the most uninhabited places in the United States. Also, the mountain is extremely craggy, and would not be a climb for the weak or meek. An automobile could never make it to this door, which means that the door, which is situate at 11,000 feet is made for flying craft. Using latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, I was able to find a large aircraft hanger hidden in the forest that is associated with this door in the mountain. With further research (analysis of USGS seismic readings) I was able to pinpoint exactly where the underground base is, and when it was built. I have also spoken to a number of people who live in the area.

Now, this may all seem ridiculous, but I'm as serious as a judge.

Knowing all of this, what am I supposed to do now?

I feel that I have found something that is not supposed to be known, and it is dangerous to know, so I don't think I could exactly just spread it over the airwaves.

ok before you try and expose this secret base
WHY
whats the point?
do you suspect there doing something wrong? or are involved in some kind of conspiracy?
cus from what i hear there just being secretive and whats wrong with that i mean cmon ITS A GOVERMENT MILITARY BASE (most likely with newly developed aircraft) SO WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT TO BE EXPOSED so the enemy would know?

#22    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja

• 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:51 AM

'someone' gave you information that led you to this, and it's obvious in the way you posted that this 'someone' knew what they were talking about. Has that 'someone' disappeared yet? For what reason did they give you this information for, and at what risk to themselves? I assume the same amount of risk you're worried about for yourself, since obviously they already know what you now know.

So, I can only assume, since this is all tied to information 'someone' gave you, that you pass along the information in the same way it was passed to you, and for the same reason.

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#23    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

• Fortune Favors the Bold.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

Elite on Jun 11 2009, 04:29 PM, said:

ok before you try and expose this secret base
WHY
whats the point?
do you suspect there doing something wrong? or are involved in some kind of conspiracy?
cus from what i hear there just being secretive and whats wrong with that i mean cmon ITS A GOVERMENT MILITARY BASE (most likely with newly developed aircraft) SO WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT TO BE EXPOSED so the enemy would know?

I'm not involved in a conspiracy. The thing about it being a government base is that it would have to be a government base with no signs or fences, but from what I have seen, guarded. I just want to know why they would do such a thing, and what they are doing there. I've got a little more research to do by looking at the papers for a town nearby from certain years and dates before I really think of blurting this out completely in a well thought out, verbose, manner. Also, I know that no one here but I would do the footwork to investigate this on the ground, which would require someone who could get around undetected in the wilderness at night.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#24    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,318 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

I agree with my follow members. They've made some good points.

Why would you be surprised by this? There's a ton of underground bases all over the nation. Just saying.

:|

#25    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

Can you tell us of the town near by? It can't be dangerous to tell us the name of the town.  If it's on the map then it's not a secret, the name of the town that is.   That little bit would help your credibility!

#26    Caralbert

Caralbert

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:49 AM

You're a liar since you don't provide evidence.

#27    MirrorImage

MirrorImage

She who carries a big sword

• 2,356 posts

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank. -Woody Allen

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:14 AM

Blackfoot on Jun 11 2009, 03:13 PM, said:

If what I am saying is true, which I am pretty certain it is, then the place is going to be heavily guarded (I have found old newspaper clippings that talk of incongruous "commando" units spotted in the area). It is going to be so secret, so black budget, that almost no one knows about it. This is the sort of thing that I would think that people disappear over. You think I am going to tell you just because you have "called me out"?

I've already told you what my data consists of, you should accept this because you won't see the actual data, and this is for your own good. You really don't need to believe me, it's okay if you don't, and if you don't it doesn't change anything that I've got. I just need to know how I should proceed with this information, or a good place to hand it off to.

The words full of crap and plugged up sewer come to mind.

If you dont show your supposed data, then you cant prove that you are anything other than full of it. Either put up, or shut up is my motto.

I assure you, Im old enough to decide whats for my own good, and Im positive that I can handle anything your "discovery" contains. Im a big girl, I tie my own sandals and everything.

I recomend you hand this data behind you, whipe with it a few times to make sure your clean and remember to flush, if it clogs the toilet, plunge it down. Then see a shrink, and get your pills refilled.

Edited by MirrorImage, 12 June 2009 - 02:19 AM.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare, some would say it has yet to occur on earth.
Stephen Hawking

If you cant laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others. I laugh alot.

#28    Count

Count

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

Why not go to a library and post it all in full detail 'as someone else' that way you can deny everything and the only traceable thing would be the library computers?

#29    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

Psychic Spy

• 1,768 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:21 AM

1. Print out several copies of all the maps, seismic data, evidence, etc. - multiple hard-copies can't be destroyed as easily as one website

Put a full set in several envelopes.

Address them to several reputable news outlets/reporters/government officials/members of opposition parties (libertarians, etc). If you are worried, DO NOT put a return address on them.

Mail them (with sufficient postage, obviously) from a mail box far away from your house.

2. Rent some space on a webserver in Russia or Sweden (you can probably do this anonymously). Put all the data up there. Post links to UM, other conspiracy websites.

3. Put all the evidence in a ZIP file. Put the file on bittorrent. Once people have downloaded it and are seeding the data, sever your link to bittorrent.

4. Create an anonymous gmail/hotmail account. Email the evidence to everyone in a news outlet, UM forums, or whatever who has a public email address. Do this from a public terminal so `they' can't trace the IP address back to you.

(I don't really believe you, but if it is true I hope you don't actually live in Albuquerque as your profile states)

#30    Rings of Saturn

Rings of Saturn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:37 AM

sepulchrave on Jun 12 2009, 04:21 AM, said:

1. Print out several copies of all the maps, seismic data, evidence, etc. - multiple hard-copies can't be destroyed as easily as one website

Put a full set in several envelopes.

Address them to several reputable news outlets/reporters/government officials/members of opposition parties (libertarians, etc). If you are worried, DO NOT put a return address on them.

Mail them (with sufficient postage, obviously) from a mail box far away from your house.

2. Rent some space on a webserver in Russia or Sweden (you can probably do this anonymously). Put all the data up there. Post links to UM, other conspiracy websites.

3. Put all the evidence in a ZIP file. Put the file on bittorrent. Once people have downloaded it and are seeding the data, sever your link to bittorrent.

4. Create an anonymous gmail/hotmail account. Email the evidence to everyone in a news outlet, UM forums, or whatever who has a public email address. Do this from a public terminal so `they' can't trace the IP address back to you.

(I don't really believe you, but if it is true I hope you don't actually live in Albuquerque as your profile states)

Is Dick Cheney living there?

Can you tell us the size of the doors? Hanger?

This does sound like the Dulce, NM story.....

Be careful....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users