Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

Psychic Warfare across the Cosmos (?)

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#16    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    all apes receive the same gist
    heavenly Mono-Theism
    the Good Cop is a (very) good Cop

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 08 August 2009 - 02:41 AM, said:

In the OP, I argued for a "Consciousness Trigger".  I also cited sources linking Psychic Abilities -- and the evidences thereof -- to the brain structures associated w/ Intelligence.

Thus, as brains became bigger, and Homo Erectus' Intelligence increased, so too would his "proto-Psychic" capacities...

along w/ the risk of "telegraphing" (to wit, "Telepathing" ??) his presence to the alleged Psychically-aware "Telepathic Predator" alien species.

Chimpanzees use stone tools, and fashion sharpened spears.  Chimps & Humans diverged, evolutionarily, about 6 million years ago*.

* http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Chimpanzee ; http://www.buzzle.co...ee-habitat.html

This strongly suggests, that the Last Common Ancestor (LCA) of Chimps & Humans made & used stone tools & spears, before about 6 million years ago*.  So, if tool manufacture -- the intentional alteration of natural elements (stone, wood) for use as tools -- could be considered a "Consciousness Trigger", then Extra-Terrestrial Telepathy could have detected the incipient intelligence, of that LCA, before about 6 million years ago.  Note that the conscious intent, to manufacture tools, is surely a specific (and advanced) state of Consciousness which could, therefore, qualify as a "Consciousness Trigger".  It may also be relevant, that that LCA likely had a matriarchal culture, along the lines of the modern Bonobos**.

* One of the earliest tool-types made by the LCA was likely the spear -- to wit, a weapon (see following footnote).  To suggest some sort of scenario, perhaps that primitive proto-Hominin sought some stick, to scratch some itch, but poked itself in the process, prompting the comprehension, that (sharpened) sticks worked well as "pokers" [cf. Chimpanzees poke at Bush Babies w/ sharpened spears].
** PBS NOVA -- The Last Great Ape (TV); cf. Discovery Channel Discovering Ardi (DVD).  If you provisionally accept the reality of ET-Telepathy, you could interpret the same, as an attempt, on the part of the aliens, to "remold" Mankind, into a kind of "tool", to suit their own particular purposes.  Moreover, that the LCA likely fashioned the first spears -- to wit, weapons -- to appear upon this planet, paints the ET-Telepathic-Warfare as a "rapid reaction pre-emptive response", to crack down, on the incipient weaponization & militarization, of a rival species.

Edited by Widdekind, 06 January 2010 - 10:47 PM.

2 kinds of people -- conspiracy nuts, and those in the know (who usually just don't care)

#17    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

View PostWiddekind, on 06 January 2010 - 10:05 PM, said:

Chimpanzees use stone tools, and fashion sharpened spears.  Chimps & Humans diverged, evolutionarily, about 6 million years ago*.

* http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Chimpanzee ; http://www.buzzle.co...ee-habitat.html

This strongly suggests, that the Last Common Ancestor (LCA) of Chimps & Humans made & used stone tools & spears, before about 6 million years ago*.  So, if tool manufacture -- the intentional alteration of natural elements (stone, wood) for use as tools -- could be considered a "Consciousness Trigger", then Extra-Terrestrial Telepathy could have detected the incipient intelligence, of that LCA, before about 6 million years ago.  Note that the conscious intent, to manufacture tools, is surely a specific (and advanced) state of Consciousness which could, therefore, qualify as a "Consciousness Trigger".  It may also be relevant, that that LCA likely had a matriarchal culture, along the lines of the modern Bonobos**.

* One of the earliest tool-types made by the LCA was likely the spear -- to wit, a weapon (see following footnote).  To suggest some sort of scenario, perhaps that primitive proto-Hominin sought some stick, to scratch some itch, but poked itself in the process, prompting the comprehension, that (sharpened) sticks worked well as "pokers" [cf. Chimpanzees poke at Bush Babies w/ sharpened spears].
** PBS NOVA -- The Last Great Ape (TV); cf. Discovery Channel Discovering Ardi (DVD).  If you provisionally accept the reality of ET-Telepathy, you could interpret the same, as an attempt, on the part of the aliens, to "remold" Mankind, into a kind of "tool", to suit their own particular purposes.  Moreover, that the LCA likely fashioned the first spears -- to wit, weapons -- to appear upon this planet, paints the ET-Telepathic-Warfare as a "rapid reaction pre-emptive response", to crack down, on the incipient weaponization & militarization, of a rival species.

No it couldn't. It could qualify as making it up as you go along.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#18    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:00 AM

I did not read all of this but will later..too much at the moment. From what I did read I can see where the person is coming from now whether I agree with it is a whole different story. I do think that this isn't just some 'ability' I believe that this inutition to be able to be clairvoyant, rv, and all of these other things are anicent pre-wired in our DNA and were used back then for survival more than they are today actually. My own opinion on it, so take it however you like. I do see children, a few that are extremely 'talented' and their parents have come to me or vic versa for other reasons. There are levels to what someone is capable of...to what degree can they sense things. I can count on my fingers the list of children (not adults/teens) that stick out in my mind we are talking 4-11 yr olds. I mean extremely good, maybe not the best, but recently got sent some info on an eight year old who lets just say can 'see' things and is validated. The problem is children don't always understand what they are doing, which infact can be the best to 'see' things because they aren't overthinking.

Bad news peopole can use them for harm/testing. I have had over 3 million in medical testing, no luckily I haven't had to pay all of those fees cause of insurance. I will tell you that I've had extensive testing on all scans, including one not listed on your list a SPECT scan which is one of the top scans avaliable today. Something interesting that did stick out to them, was that my cingulete more medial gyrus I believe (id have to look back in the papers) was lit up more compared to the average. They didn't know what to really make of that, though everything else was completely normal and no mental disease what so ever.

Do I believe there is a 'psychic warefare' lol...maybe, but it's more of there is a war any where you go. It's not so much it's a psychc warfare lol in that it is simply just a war in any other for gain of money, but most important power. Over the years people have inboxed me, written me letters ( a few), some even in broad daylight ont he streets have talked to me about psychic warefare..I kid you not. Some of them it worked into the conversation, others just for some odd reason asked me outright on the street as a complete stranger. I have to admit some of the people freaked me out cause of how they approached me.

I am just saying some people get way to worked up over things, and people need to be calm and collective.  Take it not as some mind game to take over the world (laughs) but rather another form of simple technique of anicent communication. People just blow everything out proportion, CHILL!

#19    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:51 AM

(1) [Bottlenose] Dolphins are the 2nd most intelligent (Terrestrial) species:

http://www.timesonli...icle6973994.ece

Scientists say dolphins should be treated as 'non-human persons'

Dolphins have been declared the world’s second most intelligent creatures after humans, with scientists suggesting they are so bright that they should be treated as “non-human persons”.

Studies into dolphin behaviour have highlighted how similar their communications are to those of humans and that they are brighter than chimpanzees. These have been backed up by anatomical research showing that dolphin brains have many key features associated with high intelligence.

(2) [Bottlenose] Dolphins are smarter than the LCA of Chimps & Humans

Evolutionarily, intelligence increases over the eons, even if (significantly) slower in some species. Thus, Chimpanzees today are surely (somewhat) smarter than the Last Common Ancestor (LCA), of Chimps & Humans, who lived about 6 million years ago. So, if Bottlenose Dolphins (today) are smarter than Chimps (today), then Bottlenose Dolphins (today) are smarter than that LCA (6 Mya). Given that Bottlenose Dolphins, along w/ Chimps (and most species), have (probably) evolved more slowly, it seems that only the comparatively explosive brain growth, of the line leading from the LCA to modern man, over the last 6 Myr, has propelled man to the top spot of (terrestrial) species. Before 6 Mya, (Bottlenose) Dolphins may have actually been the smartest (terrestrial) species.

(3) [Bottlenose] Dolphins did not "trigger" E.T. Telepathic attack

There is no evidence, that [Bottlenose] Dolphins suffer the symptoms of imposed telepathic presence(s).  This is in complete contrast, to the claims, of many modern humans.

CONCLUSION:

Before about 6 Mya, [Bottlenose] Dolphins were the smartest (terrestrial) species, upon this particular planet.  And, yet, they did not "trip the trigger" of E.T. Telepathic attack.  But, the conscious intent, to form & fashion tools & weapons -- even from a "second-rate species", in intelligence terms -- did "trip the trigger" of E.T. Telepathic attack.  This strongly suggests, that the conscious intent, to form and fashion tools & weapons, is the specific state-of-mind that triggers the telepathy of the E.T.s*.

* A sharpened stick, on the other side of interstellar space, is sufficient to wreak the wrath of the E.T.I.

Edited by Widdekind, 07 January 2010 - 06:59 AM.

2 kinds of people -- conspiracy nuts, and those in the know (who usually just don't care)

#20    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,834 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:44 PM

wow. I have yet to see any evidence of any sort of telepatic attack. Care to provide some?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#21    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 07 January 2010 - 06:51 AM, said:

(1) [Bottlenose] Dolphins are the 2nd most intelligent (Terrestrial) species:

http://www.timesonli...icle6973994.ece

(2) [Bottlenose] Dolphins are smarter than the LCA of Chimps & Humans

Evolutionarily, intelligence increases over the eons, even if (significantly) slower in some species. Thus, Chimpanzees today are surely (somewhat) smarter than the Last Common Ancestor (LCA), of Chimps & Humans, who lived about 6 million years ago. So, if Bottlenose Dolphins (today) are smarter than Chimps (today), then Bottlenose Dolphins (today) are smarter than that LCA (6 Mya). Given that Bottlenose Dolphins, along w/ Chimps (and most species), have (probably) evolved more slowly, it seems that only the comparatively explosive brain growth, of the line leading from the LCA to modern man, over the last 6 Myr, has propelled man to the top spot of (terrestrial) species. Before 6 Mya, (Bottlenose) Dolphins may have actually been the smartest (terrestrial) species.

(3) [Bottlenose] Dolphins did not "trigger" E.T. Telepathic attack

There is no evidence, that [Bottlenose] Dolphins suffer the symptoms of imposed telepathic presence(s).  This is in complete contrast, to the claims, of many modern humans.

CONCLUSION:

Before about 6 Mya, [Bottlenose] Dolphins were the smartest (terrestrial) species, upon this particular planet.  And, yet, they did not "trip the trigger" of E.T. Telepathic attack.  But, the conscious intent, to form & fashion tools & weapons -- even from a "second-rate species", in intelligence terms -- did "trip the trigger" of E.T. Telepathic attack.  This strongly suggests, that the conscious intent, to form and fashion tools & weapons, is the specific state-of-mind that triggers the telepathy of the E.T.s*.

* A sharpened stick, on the other side of interstellar space, is sufficient to wreak the wrath of the E.T.I.

They aren't terrestrial, they are marine. Secondly you can't say they are the 2nd most intelligent species or compare them to extinct or extant species. It is subject bs.

And they don't even have the most complex behaviour and learning patterns within dolphin, orca do.

Utter rubbish and a horrific abuse of biology.

Edited by Mattshark, 07 January 2010 - 10:35 PM.

YNWA

#22    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 06 January 2010 - 10:05 PM, said:

In complete contrast to the temporary use, of naturally occurring objects, in aggression displays (eg. Chimps pulling on tree limbs & swinging branches as clubs), the conscious crafting of a weapon requires planning & pre-meditation ("malice & forethought"), for future aggression.  Now, pre-meditation means "meditate ahead-of-time".  And, meditation -- meaning the "act of meditating, continuous calm thought upon some subject" -- is a typical technique for tapping into transcendental (trance) states, & smacks of Telepathy.  Thus, the pre-meditation, of consciously crafting a weapon ("meditate" means "to make measurements" [as opposed to grabbing any old branch, say]), could conceivably be a specific state-of-mind identifiable as a "Telepathic trigger".

Edited by Widdekind, 08 January 2010 - 07:16 PM.

#23    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

View PostMattshark, on 07 January 2010 - 10:34 PM, said:

They aren't terrestrial, they are marine. Secondly you can't say they are the 2nd most intelligent species or compare them to extinct or extant species. It is subject bs.

And they don't even have the most complex behaviour and learning patterns within dolphin, orca do.

Utter rubbish and a horrific abuse of biology.

Bottlenose Dolphins are not Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms -- therefore, they are utterly Terrestrial.  They are an aquatic, Terrestrial, species.

And, according to the source I cited, BNDs have the second largest brain:body ratio of any animals upon this planet.

#24    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 08 January 2010 - 07:18 PM, said:

Bottlenose Dolphins are not Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms -- therefore, they are utterly Terrestrial.  They are an aquatic, Terrestrial, species.

And, according to the source I cited, BNDs have the second largest brain:body ratio of any animals upon this planet.
No they are MARINE. Terrestrial only refers to life on land, not in the sea.
Brain to body size ratio is not indicative of intelligence. Brains control almost everything in the body and in dolphin large part are involved in thermoregulation and in echolocation.

Edited by Mattshark, 08 January 2010 - 07:23 PM.

YNWA

#25    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

• Et tu, Brute?

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 08 January 2010 - 07:18 PM, said:

Terrestrial - Of, or pertaining to, land as opposed to "aquatic."

A man who will do his duty
Posted Image

#26    Widdekind

Widdekind

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

• women say 'Horoscope'
    men say 'Prophesy'
    heavenly Mono-Theism

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:08 AM

View PostTheResearcher, on 08 January 2010 - 07:23 PM, said:

Terrestrial - Of, or pertaining to, land as opposed to "aquatic."

We're arguing over words, not concepts.  According to the source I cited, Bottlenose Dolphins are the second most intelligent species on Earth.

Specifically since this forum frequently discusses "Extra-Terrestrials" (so called), I specifically sought not to imply, that Bottlenose Dolphins are the "second most intelligent species [period]".  For, that would imply that Humans are the "first most intelligent species [period]".  But, that is a boast I do not wish to make, in the context of (alleged) E.T.s capable of contacting this planet, from far away, as per this forum (which would imply that they possess superior, supra-human, cognitive capacities).

All I'm trying to say is, "Bottlenose Dolphins are the second most intelligent species on Earth" (according to said cited source).  If this was confusing for everyone, I apologize.  If you are claiming that Orcas are actually smarter than BNDs, please post references & sources, which I would welcome.

#27    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

View PostWiddekind, on 12 January 2010 - 02:08 AM, said:

We're arguing over words, not concepts.  According to the source I cited, Bottlenose Dolphins are the second most intelligent species on Earth.

Specifically since this forum frequently discusses "Extra-Terrestrials" (so called), I specifically sought not to imply, that Bottlenose Dolphins are the "second most intelligent species [period]".  For, that would imply that Humans are the "first most intelligent species [period]".  But, that is a boast I do not wish to make, in the context of (alleged) E.T.s capable of contacting this planet, from far away, as per this forum (which would imply that they possess superior, supra-human, cognitive capacities).

All I'm trying to say is, "Bottlenose Dolphins are the second most intelligent species on Earth" (according to said cited source).  If this was confusing for everyone, I apologize.  If you are claiming that Orcas are actually smarter than BNDs, please post references & sources, which I would welcome.
No, actually we were simply pointing out you were wrong. It is like saying fish when you mean bird, it is just wrong.
Your source is just wrong then, sorry. Intelligence is subjective, and brain to body ratio is not a scientifically accepted indicator of intelligence. There is not actual ranking of how intelligent animals are because it is something that dependent on your lifestyle and environment.
Conjectured ET's you mean, basically, you have just made them up.

YNWA

#28    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

I have attended a few psychic circles... and during some of these sessions some of the members channelled beings from other worlds... A form of telepathy?  Psychic possession?  I was observing how the personalities.. mannerisms.. were totally different to the person who was channelling...

A reasonably well known Channeller/possession is Jane Roberts and the 'Seth'  channelings..

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Jane_Roberts

Psychic attack... I wonder about some of the people with multi personalities... Could some of them have been partially possessed via beings from other dimensions?

Or some of those alcoholics... when suddenly their eyes glaze over.. their personality changes and they completely act out of character, as if someone else has taken them over..  Afterwards they have no memory of what went on.

Could the alcohol or drugs, freeze or numb the part of the brain that houses the soul.. the consciousness of the individual , thus allowing random spirits/ beings to take over?

I am sure that some of you have witnessed this scenario... When under the influence of excessive alcohol or drugs..the person's energy changes completely.. It is like you are confronted with a stranger.. They look at you differently.. address you differently.. and say things and behave completely out of character.
Those that are suffering from sever addictions feel like they have lost a part of themselves, have lost control.. It is like the new addictive energy is fighting with the personality every step of the way to keep the person hooked in order to allow it to have a hold on the body...

If you look at the studies of annorexia they mention how there is a little voice in their conscious that controls them..by making them weak with negative 'self talk' to control  their eating..
The Bronte organization    calls it the 'negative mind' and learn to understand how it is influencing them,learn to distinguish healthy 'self talk' with 'negative self talk' that is making them weaker. The thinner and weaker they get, the louder the voice gets.

It certainly sounds like some energetic vampiric like?  power taking over.. possessing them.

So maybe there is some sort of Cosmos Psychic interaction already  going on..in various ways..on various levels...

Edited by crystal sage, 15 January 2010 - 02:00 PM.

#29    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

Crystal Sage

I do reads for people and I do not have to be sleep deprived, anorexic, drunk or on drugs to be able to do it.

However, I will say that one time I was drunk (I do not drink anymore) and for this one inparticular person they said I did a haunting accurate read for them about what they were thinking x amt of the time for over and hour talkign to them..but I don't really remember the whole thing of it ironcially. That was the only time I could see what your saying come into effect. I can see how you think, but you certainly don't have to harm yourself to do this.

Personally, I wouldn't trust a psychic group becaus chances are if its too good it probably is..and lets just say you don't go around finding groups of them....however it is possible undder certain scenarios or big meetups if planned in event. But it's unlikely for all of them to  do what they actually say. When seeing ghosts I would personally only see the ghosts or try to that are from anyone in that room, that way you can actually have all of it validated.

I wouldn't call it  being possessed, it's just listening quiet frankly, very few times are people entirely possessed lol with other peoples thoughts..and if so it's usually only a few seconds/minutes so subtle that it's unnoticable to most.

My own opininon is that we are all connected in our 'collective subconcious'. Also, some peoples energies are addictive, but then again we are chemical beings are we not? Certain individuals chemicals make us naturally like them or hate them in ways we can not always conciously understand. We are just chemicals interacting together, which makes a lot of things happen including repel, attraction, neutralization, and other weird things to alter the chemical all together.

#30    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:47 PM

I have always held the idea that IF an aggressive alien speices did want to attack us, we would never see them or it coming... they could change only a small element on our planet and cause extinction, while they were on their way here to lay claim...  So I wonder how telekinesis would play into your theory.  Could that ablility also be something that could be done at great distances.... Not saying that "they" would move buildings or make us float into space, but perhaps create slight change to our environment, atmosphere etc...

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users