Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How Can I Meet Aliens and Get Abducted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#1    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 01:58 AM

Hi,

I am seeking ways of being able to meet aliens face to face and going with them on their spaceship and taking a ride in outer space.  If anyone has any info., I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Transhumanism

Oh, by the way, I would also like to meet ghosts, spirits, deities, angels, and the like.  I would appreciate any info. on this as well regarding how I can meet such entities.

Edited by Transhumanism, 05 May 2004 - 08:30 AM.

Don't be a weenie, become a Transhumanist: http://www.transhumanism.org/   The SCIENTIFIC movement to become biologically powerful

#2    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 04 May 2004 - 02:30 AM

i would suggest first proving the existence of anything you'd like to meet.

in the proucess of finding proof, if successful, you will be more than likely to meet whatever it is you are looking for.

good luck with your hunt

Attached Images

• alien_animated.gif

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

#3    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (UniversalAbsurdity @ May 4 2004, 03:30 AM)
i would suggest first proving the existence of anything you'd like to meet.

in the proucess of finding proof, if successful, you will be more than likely to meet whatever it is you are looking for.

good luck with your hunt

The very definition of the paranormal is that which cannot be scientifically proven, meaning if these things do indeed exist, the evidence is not accessable to man, or even understood by man because we humans are too stupid.  

Don't be a weenie, become a Transhumanist: http://www.transhumanism.org/   The SCIENTIFIC movement to become biologically powerful

#4    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 04 May 2004 - 03:47 AM

I haven't heard of anyone who visited aliens for holiday, but I haven't heard from everyone here on this forum,  whistling2.gif

Ghosts? Try the ouija board, however you may just end up talking to yourself.  You may be "overriding" the spirits messages, which is why it is better to play with it with more than yourself.  As in a group of people.  You may be thinking of an answer and the answer you thought of may be spelt out.

If you want to speak to your subconscious try a pendulum.  Asking it questions and all.  However you'd have figure out which is yes, no, i don't know, and (maybe, possibly) is.  Think of yes if it goes either clockwise, counterclockwise, back and forth, or side to side, then which ever it says that'll be the answer to the questions you ask it in your sessions.  This procedure would follow with the answers no, i don't know, and possibly.  It should change directions for each different answer, because it has for me.

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#5    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 04 May 2004 - 04:18 AM

The very definition of the paranormal is that which cannot be scientifically proven, meaning if these things do indeed exist, the evidence is not accessable to man, or even understood by man because we humans are too stupid.

Then why the reason for posting this thread? unless of corse your original post had a hint of sarcasm.

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

#6    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (UniversalAbsurdity @ May 4 2004, 05:18 AM)
Then why the reason for posting this thread? unless of corse your original post had a hint of sarcasm.

Because I want to have a major paranormal experience.  

#7    NoName

NoName

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 11:04 AM

I have gone on many a spaceship for holiday.   Oh, and take a tip from me: if you want to avoid a spectacle, don't take a poltergiest out to lunch.

Edited by NoName, 04 May 2004 - 11:07 AM.

'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration.  That we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively.  There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.' - Bill Hicks

#8    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 12:08 PM

I live in central California and am very poor. I am seeking affordable ways of being able to meet aliens face to face and going with them on their spaceship and taking a ride in outer space. If anyone has any info., I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, first you have to be really drunk...

tongue.gif  

#9    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 04 May 2004 - 12:50 PM

You know, a recent lagar advert did actually make me wonder...

Why do you never hear about great academics being kidnapped by aliens? Why don't any nobel pize winners get zipped up into space? World leaders (although I pity the alien ship that beams up Bush...they did, after all, come to Earth looking for intelligent life) huh.gif You'd think that an alien species, wanting to learn about our people, would therefore be trying to make contract with the best and brightest in order to determine where we stand as a society.

So why is it that 90% of the people who claim to be abducted by aliens are very average people, who live in the country, drive a tractor, probably have drinking problems, and grow their own opium.

....actually...I think I just answered my own question, didn't I huh.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#10    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 08:17 PM

Edit; removed redundant quote

And why is it that aliens only abduct White people?   Did you see that Chris Rock comedy show in which he was referring to the abduction stories of "those crazy White people"?   So, I guess that since I am non-White, they won't abduct me at all.

Edited by Transhumanism, 05 May 2004 - 08:21 AM.

#11    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• 1,684 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 09:44 PM

This is ridiculous. It's like saying you walk out your frontdoor in the morning to greet angels, see Jesus mowing your lawn, 'God' tending to your garden, Lucifer cooking burgers on the Grillmaster, and have demons washing dishes. Utterly ridiculous!

Here is a huge tip to get abducted by aliens, it has worked for me many times:

Step 1: Make a cheesy looking hat out of tin foil.
Step 2: Bring several glowsticks into a large field
Step 3: Put on the hat
Step 4: Scream into the sky saying "ABDUCT ME, I AM READY, COME DOWN AND GET ME ALIENS!", waving the glowsticks as you scream.
Final Step: Be nice as the aliens land and bring you into their FLYING SAUCER OF DOOM, and be calm as they stick long sharp foreign objects into your body and under your skin. Have a good vacation.

You can't just expect Angels to come to you, or happen at all. Alot of the population goes their whole life without this. Ghosts? Go take pictures around your house, Ouija, ETC. You can hope to get atleast something. Want to meet a deity? Summon a demon and play catch, I'm sure he will love it.  wink2.gif

Have fun with your new friends  whistling2.gif

P.S. Don't beleive everything CHRIS ROCK says

Edited by The Raven, 04 May 2004 - 09:46 PM.

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

#12    Chris_com28

Chris_com28

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 10:32 PM

And why is it that aliens only abduct White people?

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the Hill abduction case. It was one of the first abduction cases and the Grays even showed them their star system that wasn't discovered by humans till 6 years later!
I read something about a sequence of 10 flashing lights from left to right. This is supposed to summon the Grays. If you're serious about this then please be very serious and don't blame me for what happens, if anything happens at all.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the Stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a Dream

#13    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (The Raven @ May 4 2004, 10:44 PM)
This is ridiculous.

Yes, I am sure it sounds rediculous to the mainstream.  But that does not change the fact that I am interested in meeting ghosts, angels, deities, spirits, aliens, and the like.  

#14    Transhumanism

Transhumanism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 04:03 AM

Once again, let's refrain from quoting the entire text of messages in your replies when they appear only one or two posts above yours, no one here has that short an attention span.

Are there any evidence of the Hill case?  do you have a link please?  

Also, can you please give me more info. on the flashing lights to meet the Grays?  Do you have a link with the exact procedures and where I should go to do it?  I am dead serious and will accept any consequences.  You see, my life right now is absolutely boring, and since I live in poverty, death would be a welcome for me.  I would rather have 10 minutes of exitement of meeting aliens, right before they kill me.  I am going to die anyway, might as well die doing something exiting.  thanks.

Edited by Magikman, 05 May 2004 - 04:12 AM.

#15    50Cent

50Cent

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

• Be yourself everyone else is taken.

Posted 05 May 2004 - 04:30 AM

WHo in the right mind would like to meet all those paranormal crazy things? Oh that's right you are not in the right state of mind.  laugh.gif   People like you scare me for real! w00t.gif  

~Reality Is Fake Dreams Are For Real~Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users