Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is there a stuffed Thunderbird in Ontario ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    weirdoh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:33 AM

My dad is from the Serpent River indian rez, Cutler is the name of the "town"  it's fairly close to Spanish.   He's never told me anything of it.   I'm just surprised to see that name on this website, kinda cool.

#17    Melly

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

• "Dude means nice guy. Dude means a regular sort of person." - Captain America

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

I'm from Manitoulin, also near there. I had to do a double take to make sure it said Spanish, ONTARIO. It is kind of cool seeing our corner of the north acknowledged, even though it is probably over nothing. We had a silly story going around here a few years ago. There was a rumour that Tom Selleck had a cottage on the island. Not true, was just a guy with a moustash and a Hawaiian shirt  tongue.gif Although that would be quite awesome, too  wub.gif

Edited by Melly, 30 June 2009 - 01:55 PM.

"...I shake you warmly by the hand."- Willy Wonka
"Nope. I don't have a gambling problem. I'm winning and winning is not a problem. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don't y'all pour some sugar on that!" - Earl Hickey

#18    Funky Poacher

Funky Poacher

• 2,314 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

^ Stephen King actually has a cabin around where I'm from. A few of my friends have met him. Who cares.

do your palms ever itch?

#19    Cryptid_Control

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

• “When the snows falls and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.”

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

um if i remember corectly isent that that big prehistoric black bird in the museum... i know someone must remember that right?

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

#20    MongoMagnificent

• PipPip
  • 364 posts

• Next to God, there is no greater protector than I.

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

Funky Poacher on Jun 30 2009, 11:46 AM, said:

^ Stephen King actually has a cabin around where I'm from. A few of my friends have met him. Who cares.

I care! MAGNUM PI!!!!!!!!!

Also, Stephen King would be an interesting fellow for sure. Probably a little creepy as well.

I'm going to make hate to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users