Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Does The Loch Ness Monster Exist ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#16    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,178 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 11:07 PM

We also intend to present imperical evidence gathered by various scientific expeditions which support the existence of a viable population of carnivorous creatures within the loch.  We will also propose a theory of what this animal could be, why it could not be a known animal, and why we have not yet been able to procure a specimen.

Edited by aquatus1, 20 May 2004 - 11:09 PM.

#17    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:51 PM

Okay, that's it. We HAVE to have won by now. They've had a VERY long time to reply.

#18    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 10:50 PM

I'm here and ready to debate, after finally getting my computer back to relative sanity. I have reasearched the topic of the loch ness monster since I was about seven, and have aquired a great deal of knoweledge about it. I am aslo keenly interested in dinosaurs, which helps, because some people believe the monster is a plesiosaur. I hope to prove that nessie is just another folklore monster of scotland.As for Student&Alive, apparently he is not as alive as he would have us think.

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#19    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,288 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:59 PM

Unfortunately i have to agree with Burnside that this debate has been quiet for far too long now, and Student&Alive seems to have disappeared anyway.

Burnside and Aquatus win by default, sorry about that Byuu.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users