Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 19 votes

Slender Man is upon us

• Please log in to reply
1205 replies to this topic

#31    Tokemus

Tokemus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• Insanity's Asylum

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:12 AM

KRS-One on Jul 13 2009, 05:02 AM, said:

I dunno, can you edit the OP so that you aren't quoting a thread about purposefully faking spooky pictures and also include the amateur YouTube videos above that are clearly poorly done fakes?  It may take some time but we may never know.

The edit option is gone so no, no I can't.

#32    Tokemus

Tokemus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• Insanity's Asylum

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAL3hubpoA

Entry #08 is up but this one seems kind of blatant. Not very well done.

#33    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 13,875 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

Wow for being totally fake; I would love to see someone write a screenplay. Could be a great flick if done properly yes.gif

#34    Kipperphoenix

Kipperphoenix

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

She-ra on Jul 13 2009, 02:10 AM, said:

Wow for being totally fake; I would love to see someone write a screenplay. Could be a great flick if done properly yes.gif

The slender man could make a great new horror franchise if well written. original.gif

#35    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 13,875 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

Fell on Jul 13 2009, 05:20 AM, said:

The slender man could make a great new horror franchise if well written. original.gif

yep yep yep :thinks: nehhhhhhhhhhhhh I won't steal the idea... laugh.gif

#36    Tokemus

Tokemus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• Insanity's Asylum

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

She-ra on Jul 13 2009, 09:24 AM, said:

yep yep yep :thinks: nehhhhhhhhhhhhh I won't steal the idea... laugh.gif

I'm thinking of writing a short novel about Slender Man =] Don't know if I'm too lazy to do it, though.

#37    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 13,875 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

Tokemus on Jul 13 2009, 02:49 PM, said:

I'm thinking of writing a short novel about Slender Man =] Don't know if I'm too lazy to do it, though.

I read the entire thread you posted and I have to say some of the photoshop work is BRILLIANT!!

I love the idea of doing either a graphic novel or screenplay for this character yes.gif

#38    Tokemus

Tokemus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• Insanity's Asylum

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

She-ra on Jul 13 2009, 07:53 PM, said:

I read the entire thread you posted and I have to say some of the photoshop work is BRILLIANT!!

I love the idea of doing either a graphic novel or screenplay for this character yes.gif

Some of the mythos and stories are so well made, I was paranoid about Slender Man for a whole week! Couldn't sleep the first two nights and only slept when the sun rose Dx The pictures didn't make it any better either =[ I even saved a couple to my computer. Hahaha. I wanted to spread this brilliant piece of work so I posted it on this website. She-ra, did you just get more stars in the little bubbles? o_O

#39    Danr

Danr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Tokemus on Jul 13 2009, 10:41 PM, said:

Some of the mythos and stories are so well made, I was paranoid about Slender Man for a whole week! Couldn't sleep the first two nights and only slept when the sun rose Dx The pictures didn't make it any better either =[ I even saved a couple to my computer. Hahaha. I wanted to spread this brilliant piece of work so I posted it on this website. She-ra, did you just get more stars in the little bubbles? o_O

Rather Lovecraftian, wouldn't you say? I love it!

Ya think life's a joke eh? Well, I ain't laughing, but I'd be happy to show you what funny is!

#40    Kipperphoenix

Kipperphoenix

Psychic Spy

• 1,293 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

The slender man is more scary than most hollywood creations wouldn't you say? laugh.gif

#41    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

Tokemus on Jul 13 2009, 03:53 AM, said:

FINALLY some back up. I have no idea how to edit my first post so can't fix the thread hmm.gif Thanks guys ;P

Tokemus, would you please PM me a revision of your original post and I will edit it in and replace it with what is there. Because this is terribly confusing.

The edit button only has a window time that it can used. thumbsup.gif

Thanks.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#42    MirrorImage

MirrorImage

She who carries a big sword

• 2,356 posts

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank. -Woody Allen

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:38 AM

Tokemus on Jul 13 2009, 03:41 PM, said:

Wait so you knowingly posted a total hoax?

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare, some would say it has yet to occur on earth.
Stephen Hawking

If you cant laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others. I laugh alot.

#43    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 13,875 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

Tokemus on Jul 13 2009, 05:41 PM, said:

I guess as you post more you get the bubbles around the stars.

I totally know of Slender Man. Maybe I should try to explain? There is another website (the link is in the original post) where people make up creative "creatures: They can be anything from ghosts to crypto's but it HAS to be scary. The members then create a story around certain characters, Slender Man being one of them. To be honest I really enjoyed the thread they have on this. It is very similar to our "Picture Manipulation" thread in out writers and artist hangout here on UM.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Here is my rendition of Slender Man (I so wish this would become a screenplay- man it could be scary as HECK!!!!!!!) linked-image

linked-image

Can you see him okay or is he too light???

#44    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 13,875 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

Fell on Jul 13 2009, 08:22 PM, said:

The slender man is more scary than most hollywood creations wouldn't you say? laugh.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that he only abducts children and that his arms are like tenticles... linked-image

#45    Kipperphoenix

Kipperphoenix

Psychic Spy

• 1,293 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:23 AM

She-ra on Jul 13 2009, 09:58 PM, said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that he only abducts children and that his arms are like tenticles... linked-image

Kind of like a killer boogie man. unsure.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users