Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sun object? Planet x?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,166 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

spiceuk on Jul 8 2009, 08:23 AM, said:

I would like to thank everyone for their help in this matter, the issue has been solved, for those that suggested it is all the digital cameras you were correct!
We took a pic of a halogen lamp and sure enough the dot was there, there really are so many people out there that refuse to accept what is staring them in the face, thanks again.
Spice

thumbsup.gif Great!!

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#17    workout

workout

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

alright lets see if i can put an end to this.

you see the dot in the middle? well if you could take a picture of this any time in the day and still see it, wouldn't it mean it would have to move perfectly with the sun, right in the middle? which is impossible right? and do you see the minor sundog on the right side of the picture? looks just like the dot except bigger right? i took this picture with my phone. isn't it kinda weird that its right in the middle all day? no it is not. this is just a camera glitch. if you want i'll take the same picture a couple hours from now and put some sense to this for you. don't worry, we're not being stocked by aliens from 'that' planet.  simple explination. these claims of planet x or nibiru are buisnesses, buisnesses that are all going to fail once thier doomsday predictions are wrong. there is nothing to fear hear, no govmnt conspiracys

EDIT: sorry i didn't see hernibs' post but well just take it as more proof Lol

Attached Files

Edited by workout, 08 July 2009 - 02:45 PM.

#18    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

spiceuk on Jul 8 2009, 03:23 PM, said:

I would like to thank everyone for their help in this matter, the issue has been solved, for those that suggested it is all the digital cameras you were correct!
We took a pic of a halogen lamp and sure enough the dot was there, there really are so many people out there that refuse to accept what is staring them in the face, thanks again.

Good for you, spice... live and learn, like the rest of us.  thumbsup.gif

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#19    EvilAL

EvilAL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

spiceuk on Jul 8 2009, 11:23 AM, said:

Spice

But you said you could see it with your naked eye with sunglasses on.  Was the dot there with the sunglasses on looking at the lamp too?

#20    cav3man.

cav3man.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:52 PM

The dot which appeared with sunglasses was probably the result of looking into the sun for too long.

#21    hippomchippo

hippomchippo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:07 AM

View Postcav3man., on Jul 24 2009, 08:52 PM, said:

The dot which appeared with sunglasses was probably the result of looking into the sun for too long.

There's a joke in there somewhere..

A voice of reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users