Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

You Are a Suspect!!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:31 PM

Electro,
You have a good point, and one that has been discussed in various media outlets all over the world since 9/11. Although I mentioned “We were caught completely off gaurd by 9/11”, my comment to DSchwartz was primarily a reply to a question asking why the U.S. hypes threats. The threats in question are those by terrorists or rogue regimes(Dschwartz mentioned Iraq) since 9/11. My response was accurate and your example of Australia’s situation proves it.

These warnings may or may not save anyone or prevent any disaster. But if a disaster did occur and credible known threats were not released to the public, the political fallout would spell political doom for those in charge. In regards to whether or not the U.S. government had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks, I believe they knew there was a threat, and perhaps even an imminent threat. But the time, place and method was unknown. This is my understanding anyway, and without further information to go on, I will leave it at that.

Edited by Homer, 09 January 2003 - 04:54 PM.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users