Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 28 votes

More Best Evidence for aliens

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25266 replies to this topic

#1126    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

View PostRa_Sun-God, on Aug 16 2009, 05:23 AM, said:

No, he is not making this up. He is writing facts.  ;)
<snip>

I see that you reference the same old stuff which has already been refuted. Maybe you can answer two direct questions for me. I don't want to see another link fest with snippets from the same old worn out web pages. I want your personal assessment, please, your own thoughts on my questions:

1) The letter from Batelle to the Air Force states that the Air Force needs to acquire physical evidence for the investigation to yield anything. In other words, they had no debris at all to work with and thus no shape memory alloy analyze.

Question: how does this in any way, shape or form support Bragalia's conclusion?  

2) Research in shape memory alloys was started in the early 1930s, and specifically a research effort into the Nitinol alloy was initiated in 1938, some 9 years before Roswell. Thus the sought after properties for such materials were well known. How they should behave and to a large extent even their material composition were also well known. In fact, such materials have a very detailed research history going back some 15 years before Roswell without any significant leaps in progress.

Question: how does this in any way, shape or form support Bragalia's conclusion?

So those are my two rather simple questions. If you are really convinced that Roswell happened as alleged then you shouldn't have a problem offering your personal thoughts on that matter, I hope. If you do, however, just let me know and we will let that case rest.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1127    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

View PostEvangium, on Aug 16 2009, 07:56 AM, said:

Oh, I dunno about that B.  Ever had that situation where there's no toilet paper...  Pulp paperbacks are a much better alternative to the other alternative *shudders*

Well, you are of course correct - even Bragalia's book would be better than the other alternative :D

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1128    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

View PostRa_Sun-God, on Aug 16 2009, 07:41 AM, said:

I be damn', Wiki say Dulce Base is a hoax. I think that case need to be investigated seriously. Have anyone been in Dulce Base? It could be great to invite all UM members to Dulce Base. Even an old Indian native dude claim he saw a huge UFO that approached just over a mountain of Dulce Base. Damn', this is exiting!

Actually, no it is not exciting at all. The Dulce stories are more embarrassing (well, mostly outright stupid) than anything else to be quiet honest.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#1129    Demonic Influence

Demonic Influence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

Best evidence for aliens-the film E.T.

And He Replied,Our Name Is Legion For We Are Many

#1130    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

We wouldnt be here today If there was a Fight with Real Aleins. They would not even blink there one or many eyes at just evaporating us into freeze dryed tastie chips for there longer missions thru the Stars,for snacks!

This is a Work in Progress!

#1131    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

View Postbadeskov, on Aug 14 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

How rude :D

Cheers,
Badeskov
I know  ;)

View PostRa_Sun-God, on Aug 14 2009, 04:01 PM, said:

[...]
1) There are so many people who looks at that same link that makes it difficult to get in there, or
[...]
For a short time yes, but... for a few days? No.

View PostRa_Sun-God, on Aug 14 2009, 04:01 PM, said:

[...]
2) Someone who is hired by "Majestic 12" are "Hacking" at that link so other people can't get in there
[...]
Thats just... errrr... even word "ridiculous" can't express how ridiculous it is...

View Postskyeagle409, on Aug 14 2009, 10:00 PM, said:

Why not?! We can do so! Why not adanced beings who are thousands, or perhaps, millions of years more advanved than we are?
[...]
So, advanced creatures (millions of years more advanved) can't distinguish dummy from real?!!! So much for "advanced"...

View Postskyeagle409, on Aug 14 2009, 10:00 PM, said:

[...]
The test were no real threat.
Once again - IT IS RIDICULOUS - dummy launches -> threat, while real explosions (tests (countless) plus Hiroshima, Nagasaki) -> no real threat. Jeez... I'm speechless...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1132    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

View PostEvangium, on Aug 16 2009, 03:20 PM, said:

Phil Schneider's claims that he is the only survivor of a shoot out between a 66 American and NATO "Delta Force" operatives and a couple of escaped 'greys' in the secret Dulce base...

http://www.livevideo...er-talks-o.aspx

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Dulce_Base

View PostHazzard, on Aug 16 2009, 03:39 PM, said:

And here is the one Ra posted... http://www.illuminat...l-schneider.htm

Sky..?

Thanks, but I cannot vouch for that!

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 August 2009 - 11:13 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1133    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

The Dulce base is A lot like Free Base for many UFO`logolligist!
You never know where a Story may appear? Key word there was Story.

#1134    Demonic Influence

Demonic Influence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

If there was a fight against the human race and aliens we wouldn't stand a chance if they were like the aliens from the film Alien.

And He Replied,Our Name Is Legion For We Are Many

#1135    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

View Postbmk1245, on Aug 16 2009, 11:01 PM, said:

So, advanced creatures (millions of years more advanved) can't distinguish dummy from real?!!! So much for "advanced"...

I am very sure they can, but do you know when a live nuclear missile warhead was heading for a particular country?

Once again - IT IS RIDICULOUS - dummy launches -> threat, while real explosions (tests (countless) plus Hiroshima, Nagasaki) -> no real threat. Jeez... I'm speechless...

Perhaps, the New Mexico nuclear test, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki were the wakeup calls. You should note that no nukes were used in anger afterwards.

#1136    Evangium

Evangium

Heretic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on Aug 17 2009, 11:32 AM, said:

Perhaps, the New Mexico nuclear test, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki were the wakeup calls. You should note that no nukes were used in anger afterwards.
Meaning we figured it out on our own?  Or that ET was involved?  For once, I'm not being sarcastic, I just want you to clarify the context please.

上人は菩薩と見たる桜哉
to saintly eyes
they are bodhisattvas...
cherry blossoms

Should RADAR really be held up as absolute proof of visitation by an extraterrestrial intelligence?  Click here to find out

#1137    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:50 AM

View PostEvangium, on Aug 17 2009, 02:37 AM, said:

Meaning we figured it out on our own? Or that ET was involved? For once, I'm not being sarcastic, I just want you to clarify the context please.

I figured it was on our own knowing the destructive power of the nukes, but, our nuclear missiles have been interfered with, both on the ground and in the air by UFOs, and those facts have since been revealed, and additionally, my former base was also involved in the investigations.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 August 2009 - 01:51 AM.

#1138    Evangium

Evangium

Heretic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on Aug 17 2009, 11:50 AM, said:

I figured it was on our own knowing the destructive power of the nukes...
Hard one to call then...  
Arguably the impact of the bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima probably prevented the loss of the lives of many Allied soldiers (Operation Downfall) and gave the Emporor an 'honourable' way out of a war that had become quite costly for the Japanese Empire.
And I do remember growing up in the late 70s and early 80s how often Hiroshima was mentioned by the anti-nuclear movement.  
However, there is still the amassing of the nuclear arsenal post-WW2, through the Cold War, right up until the end of the 1980s- early 90s when the both superpowers actually started talking about reducing their stockpiles.  Though, I doubt that a sense of global responsibiltiy was the overall motivation for it.  Certainly it was the angle used to keep the public happy, but I suspect that it was more to do with cost cutting, than anything else.
And then we have other nations which are still actively pursuing nuclear weapons programs, some of which have not been subjected to sanctions by those nations who assume the air of globally responsible citizens.

上人は菩薩と見たる桜哉
to saintly eyes
they are bodhisattvas...
cherry blossoms

Should RADAR really be held up as absolute proof of visitation by an extraterrestrial intelligence?  Click here to find out

#1139    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:01 AM

Our worst nightmares would come true !

#1140    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,127 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:21 AM

View PostEvangium, on Aug 17 2009, 02:22 AM, said:

Hard one to call then...
Arguably the impact of the bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima probably prevented the loss of the lives of many Allied soldiers (Operation Downfall) ..."

And, they did save lives, because the Japanese had something up their sleeves had an invasion taken place.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 August 2009 - 05:22 AM.