Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 28 votes

More Best Evidence for aliens

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25266 replies to this topic

#31    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:58 AM

An idea I think you can execute yourself?
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#32    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

behaviour??? on Jul 9 2009, 09:55 AM, said:

I think we are alone in this universe....

You do!! Really??

You say that because the airspace is crammed they are attracted?

I dont think thats what Zim was saying... I think he was after the misidentification and media/Hollywood factor in the "developed countries".

Zim?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#33    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

Hazzard on Jul 9 2009, 03:45 PM, said:

You do!! Really??

Yest at this point of time

I dont think thats what Zim was saying... I think he was after the misidentification and media/Hollywood factor in the "developed countries".

Zim?

If it was like that then he have a point there....
My apologies if I have misinterpreted you
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#34    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

behaviour??? on Jul 9 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

Yest at this point of time

With the risk of turning this into some God created Man type of deals... would you care to elaborate? Its a pretty big universe out there you know!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#35    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Hazzard on Jul 9 2009, 06:43 PM, said:

With the risk of turning this into some God created Man type of deals... would you care to elaborate? Its a pretty big universe out there you know!?

At this point of time where no scientific proof exist to prove the existence of aliens in the outer world I am forced to believe that they don't.......but as you can see my mind in this matter is instable because if one proof comes up I may change mind...All others may
No branch of science ever presented proof other than photographs(may be faked?)but I don't believe in them.Any type of advanced aliens is not a possibility because sightings claim that they have highly improved technologies but they never crash....Even the worlds most marvelous item to be discovered by man is not foolhardy so how come the aliens?Why they even have crashed?What have they shown us?Only questions and no answers.....Every thing we believe is made from the principles of science then why do we have a reason to not to believe in it.....But as far as the micro organisms are concerned i believe it s a possibility since bacteria and micro-organisms can tolerate pH change and environmental variations even in the absence of air and survive I consider it to be a possibility but there still science has failed to show us even they exist
I never believe i m god created man but evolution itself is a proof that man was not created by god but then who?Ongoing debates still fail to give us complete answers but many theories have to which we hold no proof
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#36    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:23 AM

behaviour??? on Jul 9 2009, 05:55 PM, said:

It is not only peasants..there are educated people in there and why does none get reported...What about Russian and Australia and the other so called developed countries.

Yes, being one of those educated people, I am well aware of that. However neither I nor any of the people I know who've actually seen UFOs have bothered reporting them. As I've said before, people just don't care about UFOs or space in general.

A country will get developed only when there are more working class people and you say that these are uneducated.....We have this because as someone stated here of spammers...they seek attention and to gain this they do.Technologies i have sated many times is never at its peak so mere photographs wont prove anything about aliens...Its just physical evidence that matters and no such have been presented before the world...Mission to Europa and titans still go underway and yet we can take a leap forward only when their results come.... as at this point of time where no evidence seems satisfactory I think we are alone in this universe....
You say that because the airspace is crammed they are attracted?
I dont belive so because today in this world no country is there without private airsapce and airlines....airlines goes everywhere including domestic and international places and just because they are crammed more seems to be a very bad reason why they come to these countries.....What about India and Russia which have aquired rocket launch capablities?Why arent anyone attracted there?
Thanks
B???

Every day I get buzzed by military aircraft and 50% of the time I can see a civilian aircraft in the clear sky. That is what I mean by crammed airspace. There is definitely a difference between living close to airbases and airports and being out in the sticks. And then there are Chinese lanterns, helicopters, RC aircraft and all manner of misindentification.

Russia is not the most free and open of countries, and plenty of kook reports come out of there anyway. India? Is the average Indian interested in UFOs? How many UFO books have been translated into Hindi or any one of the other languages or dialects there? How many people speak English?

“I consider it an extremely dangerous doctrine, because the more likely we are to assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves.”

-Carl Sagan

#37    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,799 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

Allsdat Iknow is We may spend Billions and Trillions of Dollars Killing our own Kind on this Planet And Do so every day,Send it out thru the Satilite waves and off into Space every hour of every day! Thats why were not on the A- LIst!
Maybe and A few Hundred years If we can Grow Up!
Dont you just Love Allsdatiknow?

This is a Work in Progress!

#38    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• 1,253 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:46 AM

Hazzard on Jul 9 2009, 07:15 PM, said:

Zim?

Where is the Mecca of UFO nuts? Roswell, NM, USA. Americans are more prone to paranoia about these sorts of things (I think American UFO culture is heavily tied into conspiracy theories and other paranoid pastimes). Other English-speaking cultures tend to be more lackadaisical about the whole thing. Even more so outside those cultures, with the possible exception of the French.

Ministerpretation runs along cultural and religious lines. Some people see the Holy Spirit, a demon, a portent from the gods, others an alien spaceship. Some people even see a light in the sky which doesn't match what they know and they give it the label of a UFO - but even that is a cultural bias, the culture of scientific method and openness to experience.

“I consider it an extremely dangerous doctrine, because the more likely we are to assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves.”

-Carl Sagan

#39    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• 1,253 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:51 AM

DONTEATUS on Jul 10 2009, 11:15 AM, said:

Allsdat Iknow is We may spend Billions and Trillions of Dollars Killing our own Kind on this Planet And Do so every day,Send it out thru the Satilite waves and off into Space every hour of every day! Thats why were not on the A- LIst!
Maybe and A few Hundred years If we can Grow Up!
Dont you just Love Allsdatiknow?

Or to put it another way, why would we be bothered with establishing contact with a species bent on killing and raping each other, broadcasting the screams and gore out into space? Why bother contacting the leaders when they instigate such violence? People always view things through anthropocentric thinking... and for most of the big posters in this forum, a male, Western anthropocentric viewpoint at that. Believers and skeptics both.

ET does not have to play by our rules of logic at all.

-Carl Sagan

#40    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

Captain Zim on Jul 10 2009, 11:23 AM, said:

Yes, being one of those educated people, I am well aware of that. However neither I nor any of the people I know who've actually seen UFOs have bothered reporting them. As I've said before, people just don't care about UFOs or space in general.

That might be due to the media zealous overview of the phenomena?

Too much of this going on to take the phenomena seriously, media watch had a closer look at the NT UFO wave

The guy doing the newspaper article kept asking me, "What was it? What do you think it was?" It was like he wanted me to say the words UFO. I kept saying "I have no idea."

Statement from Eddie Carroll to Media Watch, 24th September, 2008

Link

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#41    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:44 AM

Hazzard on Jul 9 2009, 08:14 AM, said:

There may be something to that... Continental drift was not very popular either, at the beginning, but it gained adherents rather quickly. As soon as you have a trickle of evidence, that trickle turns into a torrent, and then what was radical yesterday is today mainstream.

I dont see that happening with the UFO phenomenon.

Someone once posted that when scientist examined the UFO enigma, they became very interested inlearning more.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#42    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Hazzard on Jul 9 2009, 09:27 AM, said:

Any atmospheric phenomena that we know of today.

But, in many cases, the UFOs were described as structured objects, as was the case in regards to the Minot AFB B-52 encounter that encounter was also witnessed by mililtary personnel one the ground. At one point, the UFO was tracked as it approached the B-52 and at another point, the co-pilot tried to look inside the window of that object.

Doesn't sound like plasma to me!

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#43    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

skyeagle409 on Jul 10 2009, 05:49 AM, said:

But, in many cases, the UFOs were described as structured objects, as was the case in regards to the Minot AFB B-52 encounter that encounter was also witnessed by mililtary personnel one the ground. At one point, the UFO was tracked as it approached the B-52 and at another point, the co-pilot tried to look inside the window of that object.

Doesn't sound like plasma to me!

Let me guess... no pictures, only eye-witness recap of the event?

Edited by Hazzard, 10 July 2009 - 08:21 AM.

#44    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:38 AM

skyeagle409 on Jul 10 2009, 05:44 AM, said:

Someone once posted that when scientist examined the UFO enigma, they became very interested inlearning more.

We are all very interested in the UFO enigma, thats why we are here talking about it.

Most believers have seen something weird themselves... But, even if I saw something "out of this world" I dont think Id scream Aliens! Personaly, for me, when it comes to UFOs/aliens, seeing is not believing. Watching some weird light doing "impossible" turns at greate speed isnt enough.

Me, I need to be sure... I physical evidence examined by the world wide scientific comunity...(yes, like the moon rocks)  I want them to tell me that this is real.

#45    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

Captain Zim on Jul 10 2009, 06:53 AM, said:

Yes, being one of those educated people, I am well aware of that. However neither I nor any of the people I know who've actually seen UFOs have bothered reporting them. As I've said before, people just don't care about UFOs or space in general.Russia is not the most free and open of countries, and plenty of kook reports come out of there anyway. India? Is the average Indian interested in UFOs? How many UFO books have been translated into Hindi or any one of the other languages or dialects there? How many people speak English?

A google search will hit you thousands of sightings from the so said countries but not that of America

Every day I get buzzed by military aircraft and 50% of the time I can see a civilian aircraft in the clear sky. That is what I mean by crammed airspace. There is definitely a difference between living close to airbases and airports and being out in the sticks. And then there are Chinese lanterns, helicopters, RC aircraft and all manner of misindentification.

So with that we undertand there are mani misidentification which further narrows down the possibility of existence of aliens....
Thanks
B???

Edited by behaviour???, 10 July 2009 - 09:11 AM.

Posted Image