Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Richard Hoagland Theory -domes on the moon

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#16    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

original.gif

When you have all  cool.gif  QUITE finished with your Hoagland Hate Campaign.....

Lets see the brilliant Richard Hoagland in action....

link...GLASS DOME ON MOON - RICHARD C HOAGLAND (5:36)

In this short extract from a longer interview, Richard H. puts forward his case for glass
structures on the Moon, using NASA images as evidence.....

Oh dear.....poor old NASA....caught with it's pants down....AGAIN !!!  ohmy.gif   tongue.gif

linked-image

geek.gif   innocent.gif  

#17    Jonny Wonny

Jonny Wonny

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

Moon Demon on Jul 10 2009, 04:50 AM, said:

How in the world, would they get those necessary materials to the moon? And how did they send all the men it would require to build it?

we've all been conditioned to percieve that nothing is on the moon and that's the way it's always been, anything else is perposterous.
so what makes us think [outside of our conditioned paradigm of reality] that they weren't already there?
just a thought.

#18    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

bee on Jul 10 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

[...]
Oh dear.....poor old NASA....caught with it's pants down....AGAIN !!!  ohmy.gif   tongue.gif
[...]

Nah... it's rather mister R.Hoagland wearing Bozo's (you know - the clown) costume grin2.gif

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#19    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

I am citing Mr. Hoagland's theory these "domes" are man made by humans. I do have an open mind. But not for him. He answers questions with "Oh it's there".
While I do appreciate his research. I just don't think he has any strong support for 'Domes'. Those pictures are not strong evidence in my opinion.
Isn't the moon constantly being bombarded with space junk? How would a dome survive that? How did we get hundreds of men to the moon to build them? How did we fuel the machines necessary to build them. Out of the hundreds of men it would have required to build them, why have none come forward?
Come on!!!!!

The best way to hide is to blend in

#20    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Jonny Wonny on Jul 10 2009, 11:40 PM, said:

we've all been conditioned to percieve that nothing is on the moon and that's the way it's always been, anything else is perposterous.
so what makes us think [outside of our conditioned paradigm of reality] that they weren't already there?
just a thought.

And a jolly good thought, too....... thumbsup.gif

That is exactly it...we have been 'conditioned'. To break free of conditioning is not easy
for some people. Paradigm shifts can be uncomfortable (for many people) but also very
exciting..... yes.gif

#21    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

I just watched the Youtube video on his presentation on "domes". Apparently, the domes are not visible with the naked eye. He said only when he went into Photoshop and adjusted the pictures, did the domes appear. Well, I could go into Photoshop and mess around and make Michael Jackson appear.
Looking at his results where he claims "overwhelming evidence of domes", I still do not see what the man is claiming to be domes. Other then the lines he inserted into the photos himself.

Want to be really baffled? Watch the Youtube video on the android head. He claims it resembles CP3O from Star Wars and that George Lucas knew about this, and had inside information that he later used in his movies. Also, he claims that Mr. Lucas modeled the Death Star after the moon Ipateus (probably spelled that wrong).

I am not close minded or pre-conditioned to believe what I have been told by mass media. I have a deep interest in the mysteries of space. It is a hobby to read about. I want to believe, I just don't see any evidence in these presentations. And in my opinion, he only takes away credibility from the whole genre.

Edited by Moon Demon, 10 July 2009 - 10:59 PM.

#22    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

Moon Demon on Jul 10 2009, 11:57 PM, said:

I just watched the Youtube video on his presentation on "domes". Apparently, the domes are not visible with the naked eye. He said only when he went into Photoshop and adjusted the pictures, did the domes appear. Well, I could go into Photoshop and mess around and make Michael Jackson appear.
Looking at his results where he claims "overwhelming evidence of domes", I still do not see what the man is claiming to be domes. Other then the lines he inserted into the photos himself.

He has not INSERTED anything...what is there, is there..I don't think you were consentrating on the video I posted.
Or... you don't 'get' the finer points of the 'case'.

#23    Jonny Wonny

Jonny Wonny

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

this guy points out a few things.
'youtube', so not the best quality, but i digress...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ls7lcturUQ

#24    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Moon Demon on Jul 9 2009, 11:50 PM, said:

I was listening to Coast to Coast and the guest was Richard Hoagland. He believes there are huge man made domes already in place on the moon. These domes are so large, they can be seen with telescopes. These domes are being used to colonize the moon.
Now the host brought up a good point. Here on Earth, when you erect a sports stadium, it takes thousands of men, hundreds of machines, and years of hard labor. How in the world, would they get those necessary materials to the moon? And how did they send all the men it would require to build it?
Mr. Hoagland doesn't answer these logical questions with coherent answers.
He also believes there are android parts lying in craters and ancient structures on the dark side of the moon.
He believes NASA actually launched the "moon landing hoax" theory in order to cover up the bigger story. And that is there are buildings on the moon that we cannot explain.
Now, I would like to believe the theory about the ancient structures and all the wonderful mysteries of the moon.
I am afraid Mr. Hoagland just does not convince me.

You aren't alone, Moon Demon.
Hoagland is a crackpot....complete lunacy.

Coast to Coast is about the only place such a person will get an airing...

#25    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

bee on Jul 10 2009, 11:06 PM, said:

He has not INSERTED anything...what is there, is there..I don't think you were consentrating on the video I posted.
Or... you don't 'get' the finer points of the 'case'.

He specifically states he saw the domes "after he put the photos in Photoshop and altered the color".
Yes, I did concentrate on the video. I still don't see any domes.
Perhaps there is a better resolution video on his site?

Edited by Moon Demon, 10 July 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#26    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

Moon Demon on Jul 11 2009, 12:32 AM, said:

Perhaps there is a better resolution video on his site?

You mean like a 'smoking gun' type thing....... original.gif

Will this ever be decided one way or another? Will Richard get more data to further his
case for (ancient?) glass structures. Time will tell.  

#27    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

Yes, cause we all know how durable a glass dome would hold up in the raw atmosphere of space.

#28    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:32 AM

Moon Demon on Jul 11 2009, 01:22 AM, said:

Yes, cause we all know how durable a glass dome would hold up in the raw atmosphere of space.

DO we all know?

http://toddjumper.com/eaglenet/BrantonsFiles/coscon09.txt

Also, Hoagland stated that NASA believes that glass would be
a perfect building source for an arcology or 'artificial ecology' bio-
sphere on the moon because glass is profuse throughout the
lunar dust and in an airless and waterless environment the struc-
tural integrity of glass approaches that of steel

#29    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

bee on Jul 11 2009, 12:32 AM, said:

Oh well! since Hoagland said it... LOL j/k

Hoagland also says the Nazi's have Swastikas on Mars

That is just a theory put forth by Hoagland. No way would a glass dome survive some kind of impact from space debris. Ofcourse, Hoagland said that glass becomes as durable as steel in space. But there is no proof of that other than his theory.

Edited by Moon Demon, 11 July 2009 - 12:40 AM.

#30    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:50 AM

Moon Demon on Jul 11 2009, 01:38 AM, said:

That is just a theory put forth by Hoagland. No way would a glass dome survive some kind of impact from space debris. Ofcourse, Hoagland said that glass becomes as durable as steel in space. But there is no proof of that other than his theory.

You seem to be very resistant to the possibility of glass domes on the moon... grin2.gif

Mind you...if you talked about 'glass domes on the Moon' to the average man on the street
they wouldn't know what the hell you were going on about. If the whole thing is hushed up...
ie..classified...then the  devil.gif  is in the detail.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users