Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sensing death before it happens

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Gwhizzz

Gwhizzz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

I also have a sixth sense about death. I can't tell you when I first remember it starting. All I can say is, I don't deny or question these feelings any longer. I am of very sound mind and do not suffer from depression; although I used to when I was in denial of my senses and feelings. I am now a caregiver for elderly individuals who wish to die at home with their families. My commitment to my patients are that I am with them until their last breath. I have had jobs lasting from 7 months to 18 months. I love and care for them and become quite emotionally attached to each of them and their family members. I am simply doing what I am meant to do. I have found a way to use my gift to help people. I am there for them and use my gift to guide them spiritually to the other side. I usually dream of their death when it is near and I am able to help them with final wishes. I never really know when exactly their death is coming just know when it is soon. Call it what you want, I call it a gift. I am still close and keep in touch with all the families I have worked for, because they see my love, care, and heightened awareness senses as a gift as well. I call it H.A.S. (heightened awareness senses) I have had a lot of other strange occurrences over the last 20 years but it is only in the last few years that I feel I have accepted this about myself and begun to use it to help people. God bless you all.

#32    sdawe17

sdawe17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

I can sense death with people. Mostly if they are closely connected to me. I can be feeling great one minute and the next feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks. The people around me always make excuses about how I act, oh it's anxiety, depression, you need to seek help. Nope. This girl has a gift, I honestly don't want to be "doped" up to make me "society normal". But back to these feelings, it's like a nervous feeling but way more intense, I'm sick bad, wanting to throw up, I'm shaky, I can't think straight. For instance, I wasn't on talking terms with my family, this day something hit me hard, I was sick so bad. I was pacing. Out of nowhere it went away. 20 mins later I got a text stating my grandfather had passed away.  20 mins prior was when the sicky feeling went away exactly. When this feeling does hit, I do not know whether it is a death or if it is just a warning. I usually tend to not get aboard a car when it happens. With my experiences, everytime it has hit, car as broken down, lost lights completely in car, the muffler fell off, lost a tire, two accidents. None of these were broken down vehicles. This is not a daily thing. I could go weeks if not months without this alarm system going off and warning. This feeling does confuse me, I understand it to my own personal warning system but would truly like to be able to distinguish the difference between death coming and just a warning that someone is to be hurt, a car breaking down, my kid falling down. I am NOT depressed, I am a single mother of two awesome kids, who both are able to see and hear ghosts/shadow beings. Theres sensitivity in my entire family. My point is Girl, you are not alone!!!

Edited by sdawe17, 16 August 2014 - 05:41 AM.

#33    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

View Postsdawe17, on 16 August 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

This feeling does confuse me, I understand it to my own personal warning system but would truly like to be able to distinguish the difference between death coming and just a warning that someone is to be hurt, a car breaking down, my kid falling down. I am NOT depressed, I am a single mother of two awesome kids, who both are able to see and hear ghosts/shadow beings. Theres sensitivity in my entire family. My point is Girl, you are not alone!!!

Hi and welcome to UM.

I would define this as empathic telepathy. A case where your telepathic shared experience is personally effecting your body.
http://www.telepathy...hp?topic=4564.0
That particular insight may clarify some of your interests.

Energetically sensitive people have a lot to learn about ghosts/shadow beings. I like this channeled Kryon message about that subject.
http://www.kryon.com...eysprings_.html

I encourage those with energetic skills to evolve an intimate relationship with their divine inner wisdom and innate body awareness.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#34    sdawe17

sdawe17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

This has confused me even more. Been trying to research all day what exactly it is and theres not much out for a simple explanation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users