Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why Have I not seen it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:28 AM

Here I am, a skeptic to most views.  I'm someone who has never experienced the supernatural and paranormal world.  I've never seen a ghost, heard mysterious footsteps in my house, seen a UFO or alien being.  I never saw an angel or any other religious being.  Other than seeing an angel, I really don't wish to see anything of such caliber or you'll witness a grown man crapping his pants.  Do I not see these things because I do not believe them and everyone else is full of crap, do they exist and I've never seen them due to circumstance.  I can't figure out why with a world so full of the supernatural, I can't witness something.  I have an extremely open mind.  I've wanted to be a ghostbuster for the longest time, thought if Billy Murray couldn't make it work, maybe I could.  If anyone has seen anything weird and supernatural, someone who was a skeptic at first, please reply here with what you saw and how you felt.  Please don't make it too long, but if you have a lot to tell, then by all means tell.  Thank-you ahead of time for telling your stories.  

#2    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:48 AM

maybe you have seen something, but didn't see it as something supernatural, and put it out of your mind.

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#3    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 08 May 2004 - 07:47 AM

Well, saucy, for people who wanted to share their paranormal experiences, the site came up with this section.

I suggest you take a look there. No need to start a whole new thread for it.

Thank you for your kind understanding, this one is closed.  thumbsup.gif  

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users