Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian navy declassify UFO documents

UM-Bot

ufo5.jpg
Image credit: stockxpert
The Russian navy has reportedly declassified records of UFO encounters at sea, one report details a nuclear submarine that encountered six unknown objects in the Pacific ocean that surfaced from the water and flew away.

"The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Russia Today

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thefinalfrontier

• jbondo

• RickyPrescott

• shaka5

Top Posters In This Topic

How about usos instead of swamp gas or wheather balloons,

How about usos instead of swamp gas or wheather balloons,

I think he's joking :P

What interests me, is that a lot of UFO sightings are around nuclear related machinery. Especially missiles. Makes me wonder whether it's because they care about our safety, or because they want to live on a clean planet whether its with or without us.

interesting post

Isn't moonshine made out of weather balloons and swamp gas?

I think you'll find it's the other way round! :lol:

This is actually a significant event!

That these reports have been de-classified, by what is now Russia, hints at the possibility of a multi-national attempt to find out what was behind these sightings (albeit telemetered by sonar and other acoustic apparatus).

Is this part of a world-wide disclosure? Who knows, possibly

This is actually a significant event!

That these reports have been de-classified, by what is now Russia, hints at the possibility of a multi-national attempt to find out what was behind these sightings (albeit telemetered by sonar and other acoustic apparatus).

Is this part of a world-wide disclosure? Who knows, possibly

Could be a very real possibility, Usos are not unfamiliar all around the world and date back a centuray or more, Theres also many uso cases described by the us navy and many others in us waters,

Regards;

TFF

Edited by thefinalfrontier

makes me think of the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt. the first to have nuclear weapons . they had more run ins with USO'S than any other ship.

So they declassified ALL of their records? Come on now, it's the Russians, I doubt EVERYTHING is available lol.

this is very interesting.

but in my opinion i believe that this technology has more chance of belonging to a government, most likely the U.S, than it does of belonging to an alien race.

I think he's joking :P

What interests me, is that a lot of UFO sightings are around nuclear related machinery. Especially missiles. Makes me wonder whether it's because they care about our safety, or because they want to live on a clean planet whether its with or without us.

maybe they were looking for fuel?

That case where the divers chased men in shiny suits underwater before dying is interesting. Of course one could always say that faulty USSR air tanks killed them and they were just covering their *** with the whole shiny men story