Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This 2012 stuff?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    MarKy090

MarKy090

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

because i talked to God and he said to me, what? who told you this? the end will only start on 2012 but it wont be the end because its just the start of the end and its december and it takes a lot of time before everything can end. everything will probably end on 2013.

#2    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,550 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:15 AM

Ummm... good to know.

:blink:

Embrace the impossible.

#3    Shego

Shego

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel
    The purest you've ever met"
    - Jyrki 69 (bit me 10/6/09)

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:27 AM

There you go!

:D

Posted Image

I want a guy with a rich boy standards
Handsome, has it, want it , have it

#4    TheResearcher

TheResearcher

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

• Et tu, Brute?

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

View PostLestat's German Lover, on Jul 25 2009, 08:27 AM, said:

There you go!

:D

Lol!

A man who will do his duty
Posted Image

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

This "end of the world/2012 big change" crap is annoying.

These self-anointed prophets are deluded about everything else so why should we trust them about their grasp of reality when it come to whats going on in the future?

You are on the planet Earth.

Its cooling down from its formation several billion years ago. Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanoes, mudslides, hurricanes, tornadoes, lightning fires, and the like are common fare on this planet. If these things werent happening, its likely the planet would not be habitable. When none of these things occurs any more, the planet will be dead.

2012  :rolleyes:

*The movie looks cool though.. http://www.apple.com..._pictures/2012/

Edited by Hazzard, 25 July 2009 - 06:47 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:01 AM

If the world were going to end, go through some change as significant as people claim 2012 will bring, chances are, none of us would have warning.

Why on earth does anyone give a toss about what the Mayans have to say when they weren't foresightful enough to see their own fate upon the arrival of the Spanish? It's not as though they even claimed that the end of the calendar means the end of the world. That's a modern, crack pot interpretation.

This 2012 nonsense is so silly that the idea that otherwise intelligent and rational people are getting sucked into the stupidity of it all is just sad.

#7    KRS-One

KRS-One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

• This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

Why did god have to ask you where you heard this?

You'd think he'd know that kind of stuff...

#8    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:26 AM

This 2012 stuff is just a year.  Yet another year to come.  Nothing more.  

Now if you wanna talk about the movie then that's a different story. :yes:

#9    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

the mayans didn't say shis about the world ending...

All this is, is a cycle ending, and another begining. It means what you make it mean. This being said I think we are moving into higher thoughts, and I don't think we need time or the world to end to keep evolving and become better custodians of this awesome planet.

But maybe we all die? cya, hahaha...

Bigger circles ending make smaller circles not matter.
Why do you harmonize with an idea about a bigger circle?
Why do you not live, just to live?
whatever happens we could all die in so many ways, but you know what, to whoever may read this...

we are alive right now.
right now I am typing.
someone else may be loving someone...

what is real?

life is now, and life is...

And so. Especially if you believe our time is almost up, then live it up.

Now for me...
My thoughts are that energy vibrational frequencies, mind changes, consciousness expanding, we are all on our way...

where are we going?

Where ever!

-Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.
-Native American quote paraphrased

#10    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

View PostMarby, on Jul 26 2009, 06:01 AM, said:

If the world were going to end, go through some change as significant as people claim 2012 will bring, chances are, none of us would have warning.

Why on earth does anyone give a toss about what the Mayans have to say when they weren't foresightful enough to see their own fate upon the arrival of the Spanish? It's not as though they even claimed that the end of the calendar means the end of the world. That's a modern, crack pot interpretation.

This 2012 nonsense is so silly that the idea that otherwise intelligent and rational people are getting sucked into the stupidity of it all is just sad.

true and yet copy-ed... History channel much?

though maybe you should research prophesy of white gods from the east?? white gods from the east coming at a certain time??

2012 is no end of world. it is end of a certain number of years a certain circle; a certain cycle. But I am sure you know that circles don't have ends haha. :)

I am not against you, no dis-respect!

There are some who find that 2012 is just one more oppertunity with no end in sight!

"BE REAL AND THE END OF TIME MATTERS NOT!!"
~Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.

#11    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

-Me

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:13 AM

View PostMarKy090, on Jul 24 2009, 10:16 PM, said:

because i talked to God and he said to me, what? who told you this? the end will only start on 2012 but it wont be the end because its just the start of the end and its december and it takes a lot of time before everything can end. everything will probably end on 2013.

god does not talk in my experience.

What did god sound like, and when did she come?

-Muddy

Posted Image

#12    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:03 AM

View Postmuddyfrog, on Jul 27 2009, 08:06 AM, said:

true and yet copy-ed... History channel much?

though maybe you should research prophesy of white gods from the east?? white gods from the east coming at a certain time??

2012 is no end of world. it is end of a certain number of years a certain circle; a certain cycle. But I am sure you know that circles don't have ends haha. :)

I am not against you, no dis-respect!

There are some who find that 2012 is just one more oppertunity with no end in sight!

"BE REAL AND THE END OF TIME MATTERS NOT!!"
~Muddy

I would actually watch TV if I had the History Channel.

As for prophecy, that one sort of backfired on them as well, and was hardly accurate given the way it turned out. But then, that's prophecy for you. You cannot rely on it because it's never really accurate, as much as people try to force it to be.

2012 is the end of a cycle. Woohoo. Why should it even matter to us?

#13    Enigmatic Annasawzi

Enigmatic Annasawzi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Frank Herbert, who, oh him the guy who tried showing our sameness through fiction, he's dead, does it matter?

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

WOW, Am I even in the right forum section, where'd all this crazy 2012 stuff come from, I thought they made a whole section for this kind of group of sayers and nay sayers, why can't you all go there and let history become this section again?

Here's what I see on 2012,

All crazy Spiritualists commit mass suicide, the Christians think they won, but yet again get disproven it's the end, the world gets a wake up call that maybe to reboost the Age of Enlightenment, we decide to stop building new churches, and refocus on pubs and tavers. Blossom will resurface of course, Tom Cruise will possibly annouce something crazy like he should do at least once a year. Katy Holmes finally realizes he's a nut and leaves him, someone somewhere, will be in debt, the Stock Markets will climb then fall again, rich people will scheme, and threads like this will defy the odds by exploding over the interwebz.

EA

"There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil."
―Luke Skywalke

#14    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

View PostEnigmatic Annasawzi, on Jul 28 2009, 04:27 PM, said:

... to reboost the Age of Enlightenment, we decide to stop building new churches, and refocus on pubs and tavers. ....

Now that's something I can support. More pubs and tavern's...

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#15    Mayumi

Mayumi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Out of my league once again :x

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:04 AM

Ack, why are they all proclaiming that the world would be ending by 2012. Nobody knows except for the Creator above. Maybe it would occur after 20 years, 10 years.. tomorrow, who knows? maybe later. One thing's for sure, if it's coming it is. Just always remember to live and enjoy life to the fullest, do good, try to be good and be a blessing to everyone.

RE: Movie
Hmm, they say the trailer is great.. whaddya think guys? =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users